Thread: ENTps do you see ISFps as better than yourself?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange I don't see confident ESIs putting up with such behaviour for very long even though some that lack confidence have been known to be doormats. Now, confident SEIs, although often self-righteous, don't seem to look for independence from overlord-attitudes so long as relatively safe environments are provided.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    @Adam Strange I don't see confident ESIs putting up with such behaviour for very long even though some that lack confidence have been known to be doormats. Now, confident SEIs, although often self-righteous, don't seem to look for independence from overlord-attitudes so long as relatively safe environments are provided.

a.k.a. I/O
    @Rebelondeck, I agree. Most (confident) ESIs would not put up with that treatment for very long. But some who are being paid well and have seen what it's like working for other bosses are more forgiving.

And yes, you described an SEI that I work with perfectly. She doesn't seem to find my LIE-ness a deal-breaker (although I'm VERY VERY careful to keep a distance. I LIKE her more than most people, but I purposely interact with her much, much less than with almost anyone else.) but then, she gets very flexible hours so she can take care of her kids.

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post

a.k.a. I/O
    Well I'd say this isn't strictly an SEI vs. ESI issue. I'd personally use the talanov functions, ESI's have Qi while SEI's have De, with Qi being much more judging and disagreeable than De(which does stand for doormaet btw). Other types that have Qi (typically) are SEE, LII, and ILE, and for De there's ESE, LIE, and ILI.