Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
He's not alpha, he's not IEI... he's just ILI-Ni. There aren't too many on here, and the ones who are here don't have very pronounced personalities. ILI-Ni is alot different then ILI-Te. ILI-Te tells jokes mostly. Instead of developing their own ideas, they seem to focus primarily on critiquing existing ideas ... many times critiquing translates into playing meaningless word games.. they also come off as less socially abrasive, more "with the grain"; maybe even leader of what is considered the grain. ILI-Ni has a closer relationship with emotions, art, philosophy... is more vague with their explanatory style. Focuses on generating thier own ideas as opposed to "accepting or interpreting" existing ideas. Is almost always misunderstood due to their inability to express what is, internally, a very vague abstract image. Comes off as reaching a number of hastey conclusions, ends up backtracking.. trying to explain "these conclusions were merely hypotheses"
...etc. No one can follow ILI-Ni logic. It is better (Java); that is.. it will cause you less anxiety / stress, to learn not to speak of such things (subjective hypotheses).. but rather to keep them inside your head and reap their rewards as they come to fruition in reality, in unfolding events in real time.
Anyway, this is the same forum full of idiots who argued with me I was ENFj.. where I supposedly didn't know myself well enough to know otherwise- that I was 3 of 4 letters away. ..
If you need to give your thoughts structure, write them in a journal. ... do not ask idiots for imput. Well, I guess in some ways talking to the idiots can be an advantage, because you become good with words... good with defending / understanding your position from every vantage point: basically good at dealing with idiots.. but other then that, no. it is a waste of time
I was not in that group, but you do not sound like you are being reasonable. Also I would question that ILI-Tes tell jokes mostly, or that they are less socially abrasive than ILI-Nis. In fact I would think the opposite (stronger Te>Fe distinction). But whatever.

@ Lord Java: I don't really know you well enough to say either way, just offering my first impression. However you did jump out at me very much as un-ILI. Your posts are very colorful somehow, in a way that I sometimes associate with Ne, although there might be Fe too (and actually now I'm sort of leaning that way; that last post comes across as more Beta Fe to me). It's not really that important though.

Also, if your ideas are mind-bogglingly brilliant, would you care to share one?