Quote Originally Posted by Elro View Post
I actually think you might be Alpha, believe it or not. IEI is also possible. ILI might be possible, but I'd have to sort of stretch more to see that than the other types I've listed.
You said Alpha, but you didn't give the type. Anyway, I am what I am, I can change my type but not anything physical, if you catch my drift.

My twin brother is LII and we try and brainstorm a good bit. He and I do not see eye to eye on the course of action to take in solving a problem. I know I'm ILI, I've been into this for 3 years, I've done a good bit of reading, and I know myself a little too well to be mistaken. Aside from that, I've known an IEI, she is very sensitive to other people, hears it when I speak*i speak very low* and she hears and comments on what I say, I was amazed when she first did it. However, I've tried to talk to her, she being the first INFJ*mbti* that I had met, and I was amazed and wanted to see what introverted intuition was like for her, I thought we would get along great. However, I soon noticed that our thoughts were not going to connect. I mean no offense when I say this, but she was kind of stupid. She valued peoples feelings and not concepts. So if the topic I wanted to discuss disturbed her even a little, she smiled and tried to correct for my insensitivity.

I'm a child really, in my mind I speak like one. Only I'm not under anyone, a child with a great deal of authority. Authority from potential and mental strength. I'm kind at heart, for I see peoples weaknesses, like struggling animals, missing a great deal of understanding concerning the world they live in. I feel sorry for people, they seem to be blind to what I see. So in that way, I'm kind so as not to disturb their very sensitive framework, sensitive in that they are *unable to deal with the types of reality and chaos that I see and struggle with. So if you are wondering why I'm kind, that is why. If you are wondering why I'm beseeching, it's because of other peoples weaknesses, and I care not to make it known to them. For if they where to view the outer edge of their thoughts, they would become volatile, protective, and unmanageable.

There is also left to consider that I've met my dual, and I've never fallen in love with another person since. A brute, blunt, solid, kind, aware of her surroundings... I could go on, but it was an ESFp or SEE.

I wish to talk to you guys about the ideas that I concern myself with. I'm sure you'll then agree with me that I'm ILI after having witnessed my very powerful thoughts.

I am not great, I'm a moron, however, my thoughts are among the most powerful out there. Ideas rooting out the cores, the basis of applied knowledge and understanding.