Thread: Lady with lobster needs help figuring this all out!

Hybrid View

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Lady with lobster needs help figuring this all out!

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I learned about socionics pretty recently and love it!
    When I first meet people, I'm am quiet and reserved, then, once I am confortable, I am the silliest, more animated person in the room, performing, telling funny stories where I don't just move my hands but get up and act out the story with my whole body. I actually loved school as a kid, love to learn, got straight A's, the quiet, sweet little girl who wore big glasses and was the teacher's pet, then I would come home and be an outgoing center of attention, making up skits and magic shows for the neighborhood. Then I would go take a walk in the woods alone and see magical fairies in the forest and pretend I was a time traveler for hours all by myself. So I feel I have these 2 aspects to myself about I/E stuff that I'm not sure of. My whole life I have always, even as an adult, gotten away with breaking rules that anyone else would be reprimanded for. When I break rules, people just wink at me and laugh and say how cute I am. I love to cook for people, but only if they don't know I'm going to. I love to read fiction, all types, but nothing too heavy. I have this connection with the earth and all things on the earth and can feel how everything is connected. I can figure out an entire movie, even as a child in the first 2 minutes. I just know what is going to happen. I was late to my own wedding. Seriously, I was LOL I am late to everything, but again, people love me anyway. I'm not really sure what I should write on this post to help. Any suggestions or questions for me? Thank you, Erin

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post
    Wow, a lot of new people lately.
    Interesting description, difficult to read, not sure about your type though.

Um, IEE?
    IEE was my first thought too.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My first reply! Thanks!

Thank you for the reply. I also wanted to say if comparing my outward behaviors to celebrities, than I am a cross between Drew Barrymore and Anne Hathoway. My speach patterns, mannerisms, and choice of topics and words are just like these 2 actresses. BTW, I put a picture of myself on my profile (with a lobster of course!) e

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check out this description and see how it stacks up to your own self-estimate:

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=IEE

Don't get too caught up in it as the only option or anything, but it might serve as a starting point.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IEE, SEI and ESE

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Check out this description and see how it stacks up to your own self-estimate:

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=IEE

Don't get too caught up in it as the only option or anything, but it might serve as a starting point.
    Yes, the part about being skittish of long-term membership and being sensitive to mood, atmoshere and feelings. It says that they comment on their insights into people, but I use the word "typically" a lot when describing people. A blond, tall American male in his 30's "typically" acts this way in a given situation. A short, brunette man "typically" acts this way. These insights I make from some subconcious place that stores strange generalizations about people. I am a human statistic generator.

I also feel that SEI or even ESE sounds like me as well....What are your thoughts on SEI for me?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Why "lady with lobster"??

2. I think IEE with what little info we have here, but there isn't too much to go on so I'd not get too settled.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, on the superficial level, Si/Ne seems a fair bet (meaning alpha or delta quadra types). SEI could work very well for an alternative possibility. That would have been my second guess.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow I was going to say something but I realized this thread is 2 years old. God damn Maritsa, get a life.
    The saddest ESFj

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    are you a little dense? she's back.
    so you dug up a 2 year old thread?

GET A LIFE
    The saddest ESFj