177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the LSIs I know have eyes like this:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i generally associate purple irises with easter.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I associate UDP's last post with coconut milk for some reason.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I associate UDP's last post with coconut milk for some reason.
    funny you should mention coconut milk cause this LSI i used to date told me he used to eat coconuts all the time as a kid, having grown up in south america. this is all getting too fucking strange. loki, knock it off.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa View Post
    funny you should mention coconut milk cause this LSI i used to date told me he used to eat coconuts all the time as a kid, having grown up in south america. this is all getting too fucking strange. loki, knock it off.
    Intriguing... this reminds me... I know several LSIs who all knock on doors the same way... first two long knocks and then 3 short ones, each spaced longer apart than the last.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Intriguing... this reminds me... I know several LSIs who all knock on doors the same way... first two long knocks and then 3 short ones, each spaced longer apart than the last.
    crazy cause last night i dreamed that not only did 3 LSI women possess unusually spaced breasts, but also that there were mysteriously 2 long sagging breasts, devoid of human flesh, hanging from atop a door like the allure of mistletoe.

Creepy-bg

crazy cause last night i dreamed that not only did 3 LSI women possess unusually spaced breasts, but also that there were mysteriously 2 long sagging breasts, devoid of human flesh, hanging from atop a door like the allure of mistletoe.

oh gawd... the visuals!!! make them stop!

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omg, what is it with LSIs and being long and saggy? I know several who like to sag over bridges and stare at the river, or stretch themselves out along benches, or wear long underwear, or sag their jeans. Even stranger I am reminded of a Christmas party where a crazy loon suggested to an LSI that she adorn her own long sagging breasts in mistletoe. I can't remember how far apart her breasts were spaced though.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I expect that large breasts would be better for Decisive types and small breasts would be better for Judicious types, based on sexual behavior and Wikipedia's article on erogenous zones. (That is, small breasts respond more to less force, large breasts can take more force; decisive types are more forceful.)

Since I would expect traits that go well together to actually appear together, I think it makes sense for LSI women to have large breasts.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm very unsure of my female LSI typings, but none of them has big boobs. Actually they are all flat.
    LSI

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does she count, or is the jury still out?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I haven't noticed this at all. Most of those I know tend to be flat.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit