Hybrid View

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    ya, you're both narcissistic attention-seekers.
    Ah, that's the word I was looking for. Well spotted. Attention seeking, too, but definitely narcissistic.

Glad you agree, Ezra. I was beginning to think I was just being crazy but I know that we are definitely similar in some key ways.

From Socionics.com:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergei Assface on Look-Alikes
    These are relations between equal partners which can be called acquaintances rather than friends. There are no visual obstacles in the development of these relations, partners can talk easily almost about anything. Look-a-like partners do not feel any danger from the other partner. The strong sides of the partners are different in the such a way that almost any conversations between them always fall into the area of the confidence of only one of the partners. Look-a-like partners also have similar problems which makes them feel rather sympathetic towards each other instead of being critical of each other's vulnerabilities.

Understanding between partners is usually good. Collaboration between them may be very fruitful especially if partners feel a mutual attraction. When partners loose their feeling of sympathy for each other through anger or any other reason, they can apply pressure to their partner's vulnerabilities. This can sometimes be really unexpected and unpleasant for both partners.

Arguments in Look-a-like relations are not common practice. The partners usually try to help each other, or at least feel when their partner requires some form of assistance. However, in many cases the help is not effective enough because partners have similar problems. Look-a-like relations have an average degree of comfort. Partners do not have anything against each other but also nothing for which to struggle. These relations can normally bring a feeling of satisfaction from interaction with an equal and not boring partner.
    Any thoughts, Ez?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    Any thoughts, Ez?
    you guys are so gay, lol.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    I guess it seems "eh" to you, but I am still considering it. I am also considering both Beta NFs. And ILE, of course.
    you're obviously over-analyzing. there's no way you're a beta NF, nor are you IEE. gamma is out of the question lol...ILE is obvious...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Ah, that's the word I was looking for. Well spotted. Attention seeking, too, but definitely narcissistic.
    Hold up, speak for yourself. I'm arrogant, but I'm not narcissistic. I'm certainly not in love with myself. Perhaps others see it that way, but I'll tell you now - I am not in love with my image.

Any thoughts, Ez?
    Is that relationship also called Super-Ego? I don't use "Look-Alike", so I can't tell what relationship you're referring to.

you're obviously over-analyzing. there's no way you're a beta NF, nor are you IEE. gamma is out of the question lol...ILE is obvious...
    Nice argument, Tyson. We will listen to you from now on.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ezra. c'mon, dude.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    ezra. c'mon, dude.
    What?

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Nice argument, Tyson. We will listen to you from now on.
    lol...sorry, it's just blatantly clear to me. I'd be willing to explain more if necessary.

btw, your artificial directness is quite silly
    Last edited by strrrng; 05-11-2008 at 06:30 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    What?
    you're not narcissistic? how's that?

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe to you. I'm still not convinced.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Hold up, speak for yourself. I'm arrogant, but I'm not narcissistic. I'm certainly not in love with myself. Perhaps others see it that way, but I'll tell you now - I am not in love with my image.
    Narcissism doesn't always mean you're in LOVE with yourself. Literally, yeah, but in context it's meant to be taken with a grain of salt. Really it just means that we think highly of ourselves or over-value specific aspects of our personalities or physical selves.

Or maybe you don't. But it seems like it.

Is that relationship also called Super-Ego? I don't use "Look-Alike", so I can't tell what relationship you're referring to.
    Not, it's look-alike, as in two partners who share their creative function but not their first.

a certain groundedness
    lol, you're kidding, right? I definitely don't see myself as grounded in much any way.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...