Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    I would object less if he was batting even .500 w/ VI... but he's butchering it.
    it's comments like they have the same eyes and mouth, as though this, all by itself is an important criterion that I object to. I feel skeptical that anything else is going into it (unless something else is, feel free to elaborate!). If it was "at first glance, based on these pictures I'm getting an XYZ vibe, so as a tentative typing for the time being, that certainly needs further evaluation based on I don't know, things about their life, who they are etc. they will be XYZ." But nooooooo, it's "they're XYZ. Period. Same eyes and mouth as these other XYZs. It's that easy. Period." I don't put that much faith in VI, not used that way. And before you tell me to fuck off, Binky, you fuck off!

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PS, JuJu: I object to your typing methods (or to their appearance) for similar reasons, even if they are more often correct, because you just ask to see a picture of someone and that's all!

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And before you all tell me that my own typing methods suck due to my still vague guessings in threads, I'm going to say that isn't a very good counter argument because "you should talk!" does not detract from my objections to your typing methods. I realize that I can't put myself in a position of authority here, and actually, I wouldn't want to anyway, but still!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    PS, JuJu: I object to your typing methods (or to their appearance) for similar reasons, even if they are more often correct, because you just ask to see a picture of someone and that's all!
    When you start gettin it right as much as I do, then I'll start giving a damn about whether you object.

That's just how it is, you know? It took a long time to learn.

Also, if it's right, why are you objecting..? That seems a little silly when you think of it, doesn't it?
    Last edited by JuJu; 05-19-2009 at 06:15 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's hard to say...I could see him as IEE. He is very inconsistent w/ his humor and you'll notice sometimes the audience doesn't laugh for a long time and then he gets on a roll and it's actually funny. That's usually how IEEs are (very inconsistent). He reminds me of myself when I was a kid and would try to entertain my parents and be sorta over the top.

And IEE guys can try to use the fake Se like that. ESTps usually have more of a "I don't need to impress you" tough guy thing going on. All that silly physical stuff I think an ESTp would feel kinda stupid doing (like, "I'm not your clown" sorta of a thing).

I don't know though...he's not my fav comedian. He seems kinda insecure. I prefer Chris Rock.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoa, I just skimmed through this thread and saw Anthony Kiedis listed as an ENFp? Absolutely not.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    DeAnte I object to your deeply rooted VI philosophy. I further object to saying forcemyhand and Clint Eastwood look somehow similar.
    I'll remove these later, due to most of the forum being utter cry babies re: the great taboo of posting already made public members' pics. Eyes and mouth.

@Loki, I object to your baseless objections and lack of any clear typology method of your own. Your posts are becoming increasingly passive and lacking in conviction for your presence here to even be remotely interesting or tolerable. You are also dead wrong in assuming that all of my typings are based soley on VI and nothing more. I suggest you start doing your own research, so you can, at the very least, counter opposing arguments with actual counter arguments. Ya' dig?

I want to call you a dumbass and tell you to go die, but Gilly's been threatening to ban me lately, so just know that I'm thinking it. You utter waste of space.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    Whoa, I just skimmed through this thread and saw Anthony Kiedis listed as an ENFp? Absolutely not.
    Good call. He is probably Ti-ESTp.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh God no. Forum's getting worse and worse.

Tereg is Ne-ENFp btw.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that's not how I'd type him personally, but I do think that Beta >> Delta for him. But to compare Kiedis and Dane Cook in any manner just seems a bit far-fetched to me.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Oh God no. Forum's getting worse and worse.
    You notice you're typing betas as deltas..? Do you wonder why?

I can tell you...

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You notice you're typing betas as deltas..? Do you wonder why?

I can tell you...
    Prolly cuz they're not betas.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kiedis' wife = Te-ISTp. Not Betas, lol.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neither Gilly (Ti-ENTp) or JuJu (Fe-INFp) are actual ENFjs, so that probably doesn't mean much.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched some youtube interviews with Kiedis. He's always struck me as the kind of performer that really channels, feeds off and is swayed by the energy of the crowd, contrasted with someone like Cook who seems to be more focused on putting on a good show and doing his own thing.

Having said that, I can actually kind of see some Delta themes in things that Kiedis has to say, but I'm not entirely convinced that he's an ENFp. There's something about the way he describes his journey, his creative experiences, the meaningfulness of the music and how he explains his awareness of the transitional flow of trends and themes going on around him that leaves me some doubt about typing him as a Delta and seems to fit better with Beta NF kind of themes.

Kiedis seems to be more aware of performance as an expression. Dane Cook is more about performance as a way to give people a good time.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Neither Gilly (Ti-ENTp) or JuJu (Fe-INFp) are actual ENFjs, so that probably doesn't mean much.

At least with Fe-INFp you're close to Ni-ENFj.. (Last I saw your guru Steve still had me in delta... Addendum: I like Steve personally, but his typings are baaaaaaad.)

Alas, you're still goin with the socionix cause celebre, i.e. Gilly = ENTp... B/c, presumably, you detect Gilly is Si-seeking..? (Presumably b/c you are totally full of shit.) Gilly is my identical... I still suspect we're of different subtypes--not sure, but it's my suspicion--but I won't know for sure until I meet him.

Like I asked Allie yesterday... This is a test for you re: Socionics: what type is Niffweed?

DeAnte, come over here..! I will teach you about Socionics... You're closer to getting it than a lot of people here; you've just learned the wrong typing guideposts... Let me show you how it really goes.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    Kiedis seems to be more aware of performance as an expression. Dane Cook is more about performance as a way to give people a good time.
    I'll check into his type... He's either Fe-INFp or Ti-ESTp, from what I remember of him.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JuJu and Gilly are ENFjs. Kiedis is ENFp. I am starting to think Dane Cook is ENFj. Not seeing duality between Deante and JuJu.. Pretty sure Deante is ISTp-Te. The End

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At least with Fe-INFp you're close to Ni-ENFj.. (Last I saw your guru Steve still had me in delta...
    I couldn't help but notice that almost every time you discuss the typings of others with whom you disagree, you tend to use the word "guru," though usually in reference to Ashton, to belittle the "opposing" viewpoints. It's tired and you need a new shtick. I have no "guru" and Steve and I have never even discussed socionics...ever.

I really don't care what Steve types you. The fact that we differ contradicts the idea of him being my "guru."

Addendum: I like Steve personally, but his typings are baaaaaaad.)
    Anyone who types Winterpark as ISTj hardly has room to talk.

Alas, you're still goin with the socionix cause celebre, i.e. Gilly = ENTp... B/c, presumably, you detect Gilly is Si-seeking..? (Presumably b/c you are totally full of shit.) Gilly is my identical... I still suspect we're of different subtypes--not sure, but it's my suspicion--but I won't know for sure until I meet him.
    Fascinating how you view yourself, Gilly, and Mr. Saturn as identicals while simultaneously pretending to believe in VI, ha. I would love to know where any similarities in your personalities exist.

Like I asked Allie yesterday... This is a test for you re: Socionics: what type is Niffweed?
    This is not a "test." Just you being arrogant, however, I will give you niffweed17's true type - Ne-INTj.

This is Vincent Gallo (Ne-INTj)

Not only is there no way those fuckers aren't the same type, but even Gallo's picture alone compared to niffweed's video reflects the exact same retarded, dry sense of humor. Watch an interview with Gallo. He and niffweed17 even talk exactly the same.

Se/Ni quadra is a laughable suggestion for niff.

DeAnte, come over here..!
    Ew. Pass.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 05-19-2009 at 10:07 PM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tough one because I see beta and not really catching the ENFp drift here - weak arguments for it.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12