Quote Originally Posted by UDP
Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
Yeah, there is. It depicts a quentisential dorky kid where other movies depict the quentisential "depressed/outsider/tough guy" or "jock/popular" guy.

And some of it is funny. I have to admit, the first time I saw it, I was nearly bored to tears, but the second time it was at least mildly funny. I think you have to have an outside perspective on the "awkardness" that he shows; lots of INTj's lack that.

That, and I'm judging it before I really know what itis or is about. That's another common INTj arrogance thing, I think.
i don't think so. at least, assuming that i am intj, i don't think intjs judge things before knowing what it is about. they probably have preliminary opinions, but would leave a lot of room for revision until they actually get some evidence, have something real upon which to base opinions. could be the Ne? maybe it makes intjs reluctant to lock down an opinion, close off potential alternative interpretations, if the question is still open and lacking evidence either way?

intj arrogance is more about being certain of one's own logical train of thought over someone else's. it's not about persisting in beliefs that are based on speculation.