Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
What on earth is that supposed to prove?

Do you ever stop rationalizing things?
So now it is not only a socionics matter, but a Male Female issue.
Come on now.

What are you going to say next, she is a lesbian?
She is from a different religious or ethnic background from you?
She doesn't like people with your hair color?

Well I'm glad I missed whatever experience that was. You trying to hold yourself as above my remarks, based on your knowledge of socionics? You keep squirming...

I don't see how this has anything to do with being fair. I'm telling you (apparently) things you are not seeing, I'm not passing judgment on you.

So let me ask you a question,
do you, personally, have ANY fault what so ever in this situation?
If so, what is it?

Or is this all because that person is another type, and another gender - and thus the conflict is what it is. Is she just out to get you, and you have done nothing wrong nor had any part in this. IS that what it is?

I'll try to be fair, so tell me what you think.
If I have any fault at all in this, it is that I didn't plan my next step before initiating the encounter. I remember thinking afterward, "well I would like to get this resolved... but I'm not sure that I left her any real window to do so". I certainly wasn't able to cognize any rationale under which I could apologize, because I felt convicted in my actions. I had planned to approach her about a voluntary withdraw (which I needed her signature for) this weekend, but she had already gone on the offensive.

Another thing I observed in retrospect, is that she may have baited me in the encounter through calculating manipulation, perhaps surmising that presenting me with a negative -Ne happening -- the failure of my exam -- would bring out the worst in my character. (that's how +Fi-Ne superego works, after all). When people bait me like that, I do usually take it simply because I see such manipulations as evil. Need to work on it, no doubt....

It's a habit of extreme professors to try to... sabotage up-and-coming leaders they believe dangerous. And rest assured, a lot of people think typology-aware thinking is very dangerous. (I did talk to her about this a bit, to my chagrin). Especially ISTjs, who see the +Ne substance of typology as an imminent threat.