Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
Direct accountability to what?

Did I mention that this instructor is a woman? The previous arguement problem I had was with a woman, also.
What on earth is that supposed to prove?

I'm seeing a kind of silent double-standardizing in effect here, that is running below the radar of conscious reason. If I confronted a man like such, I would have been told, "disagree with me if you like. You can drop the class if you prefer." I highly suspect that the reason the instructor reported me is because she was a woman who felt victimized by a man.

If women can't stand the heat... then we should respect that openly and consider that in our rulemaking, to whatever effect comes of that. Barring what for men is a natural means of assessing another's position in situations of conflict just so that women can feel more at ease, is a step too far. They want equality, then they'll have to settle for the same.
Do you ever stop rationalizing things?
So now it is not only a socionics matter, but a Male Female issue.
Come on now.

What are you going to say next, she is a lesbian?
She is from a different religious or ethnic background from you?
She doesn't like people with your hair color?

I also warn you UDP: in your youth and ignorance of the transcendent experience, you are projecting. You aren't being fair to me at all.
Well I'm glad I missed whatever experience that was. You trying to hold yourself as above my remarks, based on your knowledge of socionics? You keep squirming...

I don't see how this has anything to do with being fair. I'm telling you (apparently) things you are not seeing, I'm not passing judgment on you.

So let me ask you a question,
do you, personally, have ANY fault what so ever in this situation?
If so, what is it?

Or is this all because that person is another type, and another gender - and thus the conflict is what it is. Is she just out to get you, and you have done nothing wrong nor had any part in this. IS that what it is?

I'll try to be fair, so tell me what you think.