Thread: Off-the-wall ISTj looking to expell me from school

Threaded View

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Oh, scared of a little +Ne bearing down against -Ne, are we? That settles it: you're ISTj.

I will never yield to fear. Ever.
    If he was istj (and you are intj) you would be comparative and there would be no real problem there.

Anyway..

Dude, no need not to yield to fear, but you know there is a point in UDP there..for instance..remember how you spoke to Jessica when she was just doing her job. It seems like you've possibly did pretty much the same thing with your teacher.

Maybe your teacher is wrong. Thing is you know your not gonna get anywhere by speaking like you do, or at least you should/could have realised you won't - in this particular situation. Aren't you clever enough to not keep making same mistake? Hey we all say things then realise we shouldn't, then it's time to (usually) apologise. Bottom line here though-you run the risk of getting kicked out of college over something you could have handled better.

I don't think your not giving in to fear..I think you are just being childish. However dude, way to look at it (and i'm trying to help) is to say you are not going to give in to your fear of admitting you might have made a mistake.
    Last edited by Cyclops; 04-25-2008 at 05:40 PM.