Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sereno View Post
    The way I see it is that just as how I've needed a good Te and Si slap to the face, they sometimes need a good Ne and Fi one too. However, these types of slaps done by a dual might not be the best idea, since they can hurt way too much.
    What I've quoted is some great phrasing on your part--and I find that it's very true. Frequently, I need a good Te/Si slap to the face. (Man I need to start dating an ISTp again...!)

As to what you wrote about SLI-Te's laughing w/ certain friend(s) while arguing w/ another--I've noticed this too. Begging the question, to Te types or any SLI: honestly, is this just a charade (i.e. you're laughing, but you're really hurting,) or are you really able to compartmentalize your lives to this degree? If the latter, then it's probably a blessing for the SLI, but a curse for anyone who might have to trust the SLI to be entirely open about their lives, (i.e. someone in a close relationship w/ him/her.)

I can't hide what I feel AT ALL--I suspect that it's like this for other ENFps..? It's all over my face, in my vocal inflections, and when I try to lie it's so damn obvious that other ppl have told me it's comical... It's a curse, haha!

As to the "none of your business" thing, I agree with that too; however, you're right, it's pretty natural, (in my experience anyway,) for an IEE to get an SLI to open up in such cases...

Thanks for sharing this--it's good info, and it's helping to increase my knowledge.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLIs have always appeared as enigmatic and interesting yet chilled out people to me. It's like basically understood without talking to each other that we're too lazy to be each other's actual friend but non-the-less when we do end up in the same room we have IP solidarity and stick up for each other haha

Logical Fe-valuing types (i.e. ILEs, SLEs) would be more likely to make such judgments (mentioned in first post) probably because they have insecurities about actually understanding other people and so formulate seemingly logical conclusions based merely on surface observations (hope that sentence made sense)
    INFp-Ni