Thread: breakfast: the most important meal of the day!

Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an Amy's frozen burrito with beans, cheese, veggies, rice in it... I put it on a tupperware lid in the microwave for 2 minutes... then I ate it. This happened at 7am. At 11am ish I became hungry again. For lunch I will go to the dorm cafeteria. They have a salad bar... I detest salad. I'm going to eat it anyway. Then I'll try to find something to supplement my salad with. I'll try to talk loud enough for the cafeteria people to hear/understand me through the glass and over all the noise - it's really hard to communicate in that environment. Then I'll try not to drop my tray as I make my way to the cash register. Then I will find a place to sit. Then I will eat my food... with a wrinked nose... because I hate salad. After about half an hour it will be over and I will finally be able to move on to other things. The joy! I used to avoid vegetables when I was little. I would find places to hide them. I resented being made to eat them. Now, the irony, I force myself to eat them.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I had an Amy's frozen burrito with beans, cheese, veggies, rice in it... I put it on a tupperware lid in the microwave for 2 minutes... then I ate it. This happened at 7am. At 11am ish I became hungry again. For lunch I will go to the dorm cafeteria. They have a salad bar... I detest salad. I'm going to eat it anyway. Then I'll try to find something to supplement my salad with. I'll try to talk loud enough for the cafeteria people to hear/understand me through the glass and over all the noise - it's really hard to communicate in that environment. Then I'll try not to drop my tray as I make my way to the cash register. Then I will find a place to sit. Then I will eat my food... with a wrinked nose... because I hate salad. After about half an hour it will be over and I will finally be able to move on to other things. The joy! I used to avoid vegetables when I was little. I would find places to hide them. I resented being made to eat them. Now, the irony, I force myself to eat them.
    hate salad?!? like even with gobs of ranch and bacon bits poured on top? weird man, weird.