Thread: Clubs on Wikisocion

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JRiddy View Post
    I understand what you are saying. I do not have access to the information you are using form your premises, though. My reasoning is that without having ever actually met Ezra, none of us really have all that much information about him. Your primary argument appears to be, "I, out of a decidedly small body of information, am far more qualified to determine someone's type because my understanding is absolutely perfect." I really don't see what "evidence" you are suggesting I look at.
    Ezra's test results and what type descriptions and temperament descriptions he identifies with. All of them point in the same direction -- towards ENTj. No one on this forum (except from Ezra himself and maybe those who have met him in real life) can be 100 % sure of his correct type, but based on the information we in fact do have access to we simply must come to the conclusion that his most likely type is ENTj. No other conclusion is reasonable seen from our perspective. If we don't want to see Ezra as an ENTj, then we dismiss what he says as irrelevant and not worthy of consideration. That is the same thing as believing that Ezra is deluded, that he is totally confused and can't answer a test correctly. Do you really want to base your typing of him on such a ground?

Quote Originally Posted by JRiddy
    My (quite relevant) point was that if you would like to rid this world of "false beliefs", you might consider adopting a tone that encourages people to think, rather than one that encourages them to block you.
    And how exactly do I do that? What exactly do you think that I should change in order to get that result? Why do people pay so much attention to the form instead of the truth content of my posts? They could easily check the facts themselves, but they tend to refuse to do so. How do I make them change their behaviour?

Quote Originally Posted by JRiddy
    And the "my type sucks at this" argument? C'mon. I guess since I'm an ILE I don't have to pay my bills or file my taxes because I'm not good at detail-oriented work. Grow up.
    My philosophy when it comes to work and how to organize a society is that people should do what they are relatively better than others at doing. It's a waste of resources to expect everyone to do the same things as everyone else. We are not equally good at everything, so we would all benefit from a rational division of labour in relation to what each type is good at.

If both you and I agree on what is the correct attitude to adopt and what is most likely the truth, and you happen to know a better way to communicate those truths to others, why can't you help all of us by sharing those insights? What's the point of hoping that I will somehow come to realize how to do something you already know how to do?

This is not a contest to me. We should all try to collaborate in the mutual pursuit of finding the objective truth and getting rid of false beliefs.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    This is true. I would much rather be considered empty-headed than be involved in role playing games.
    You will play the role of Zwanarebosum, the beautiful witch queen who rules over her lands as a just and wise demi-goddess. I shall play the role of the lone ranger, Jabefexuresqua, also known as Golden Wondering Night Crawler Assassin, who falls under Zwanarebosum's spell. Go!

*Wonders over the hills, day and night, looking for a purpose in life.*

*Encounters a hill castle in the distance. It is beautiful. Walks towards it.*

Jabefexuresqua I have come to speak with the ruler of these lands.

Zwanarebosum 'Tis I, a beautiful woman. Become my groom.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The world is being taken over by Infantile Satanic Feigning pigmes.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buahahahaha! You'd better watch your back.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."