Thread: Clubs on Wikisocion

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Why haven't you checked the facts? Why don't you take this seriously? You are ignorant, and that is irritating.

Ezra have tested as ENTJ on many occasions. He identifies with the Rational temperament in Keirsey's book Please Understand me II, he identifies with the club of NT Researchers in Socionics, he says that he is an SLOEI or SCOEI (I don't remember which one of these two types it was) in the Global 5, which strongly indicates that he is an ENTJ, and he says that he is an ENTJ in MBTT and Keirsey. Besides that, he also identifies with Extraversion, Intuition, Thinking, and Rationality in the four dimensions in Socionics, as well as the four dimensions E, N, T, and J in MBTT and Keirsey.

And still he has got this idiotic, and incredibly stupid idea that he is leading in Socionics. It's more than I can take. I find such lack of consistency in logical reasoning disgusting.
    Your general treatment of others is irritating. Insults, and the general arrogance to assume to know more about someone than themselves is unacceptable. Furthermore, what you accept as 'facts' is highly questionable, hence the suggestion to meet in ezra in person.

Why have you accepted his anecdotal evidence but rejected how he typed himself?

The clubs are interesting, and if we are to evaluate them in terms of self-observation, we will only get anywhere productive by putting aside the agenda of re-typing ezra.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Rajoy View Post
    Your general treatment of others is irritating.
    Irrelevant to the truth of Ezra's type.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Rajoy
    Insults, and the general arrogance to assume to know more about someone than themselves is unacceptable.
    Maybe. But that doesn't change the truth of what I have said about Ezra's type one bit.

Furthermore, what you accept as 'facts' is highly questionable, hence the suggestion to meet in ezra in person.
    So, you are accusing Ezra of lying about his test results and what he identifies with? If I was Ezra I would find that extremely insulting.

Why have you accepted his anecdotal evidence but rejected how he typed himself?
    Are you blind as a bat? Can't you read? Ezra has typed himself as LIE according to the four dichotomies. It is idiotic of you to suggest that I have rejected how Ezra has typed himself, when the truth is that I have accepted how he has typed himself. The problem is that he hasn't accepted that himself. He doesn't realize that if he is correctly types as an ENTJ ans as a SCOEI/SLOEI in Global 5, then he is necessarily a LIE in Socionics.