From Wikisocion:

Dimensionality of functions is a well-known way of describing the characteristics of the different positions of Model A in a systematic way. The concept was proposed by Kiev socionists (Bukalov, Yermak) and is now widely applied by socionists across the former Soviet Union.
  • Functions 1 and 8 have 4 dimensions (Ex, Nr, St, and Tm)
  • Functions 2 and 7 have 3 dimensions (Ex, Nr, and St)
  • Functions 3 and 6 have 2 dimensions (Ex and Nr)
  • Functions 4 and 5 have 1 dimension (Ex)
The four dimensions are :
  • Ex : experience = the ability to recognize patterns and make generalizations based on personal experience
  • Nr : norms = the ability to recognize and apply standard practices from one's surroundings
  • St : situation = the ability to recognize and respond to the subtleties of specific situations
  • Tm : time = the ability to recognize and envision development over time
--------------

From what I understand of this, your stronger functions have a larger number of dimensions. The highest level of dimension (Time) is only found in the two strongest functions, while the lowest level is found in all eight of the functions. Your weakest two functions, have only the lower level experience dimension. The more dimensions a function has, the more widely it can be successfully used.

This model also suggests that functions 1 & 8 are your strongest; the next strongest are 2 & 7; followed by 3 & 6; and your weakest are 4 & 5. The PoLR is your weakest unvalued function; the dual seeking is your weakest valued function. Makes sense.

I haven't been able to find any other information on this model. What are some examples of how these four dimensions actually play out for each of the 8 functions?

The time dimension, which is the ability to recognize and envision development over time, is only present in the two strongest functions. That part of the model I don't agree with, I think it's possible to do this with any function, but probably easiest with the stronger ones.