Thread: ESFps: what do you think of white logic (Ti) types ?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    - @ logos- i hate when NTs are called robots- it makes me sad and it's not true... well, you guys may be all NT and roboty on the outside but deep down on the inside you guys are all fluffy and cuddly SFish
    True but this is the image in which we are cast, and it is often a difficult one to escape.

- @ logos- maybe it's just me and cuz im constantly around /, but i think the ESE/LII relationship may be easier to understand than the SEE/ILI relationship. idk, i can see how our relationship can be hard to grasp.
    Interesting. Because from where I stand, and this is perhaps my own sense of negativism, but I wonder what ESEs see in LIIs.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    True but this is the image in which we are cast, and it is often a difficult one to escape.

Interesting. Because from where I stand, and this is perhaps my own sense of negativism, but I wonder what ESEs see in LIIs.
    aww don't say that! u both benefit from each other equally as much.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    aww don't say that! u both benefit from each other equally as much.
    Well you have to admit, and this applies to SEEs and ILIs too, that in terms of the social archetypes (let's say of the corny teenage shows) there is almost a bizarre difference in social standing usually between the INTx and ESFx types. It is almost counter-conventional that the nerd is supposed to fit best with the socialite. It seems that we are told by culture that the two mix as well as oil and water, but Socionics is saying that they do get along rather well despite looking like opposite ends of the spectrum.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos View Post
    It seems that we are told by culture that the two mix as well as oil and water, but Socionics is saying that they do get along rather well despite looking like opposite ends of the spectrum.
    The beauty of Yin and Yang...
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not so sure INTx is the archetypal nerd. Well.. maybe I am thinking there are different types of nerds. Example- ENFj... suckup / spineless / could be called a nerd. I have also known an ISFp-Fi nerd