Thread: Delta Dual Pen Pals

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Delta Dual Pen Pals

So. We're all compatible people, right? Well, why don't we start some sort of pen pal thread?! I have never known an ISTp, and I would really like to find out how it is to converse with one.

Wait, what? Because I started the thread, I have to come up with all the rules? Ah, spare me. Do whatever you want, people. I just want to see some duals getting together for whatever purpose you can conceive of. What shall ye post? If you're anything like me, the following shall be conducive.

A description of yeself.
    A list of questions for conversation.

I am waiting to see one of these in every quadra.

(Alternatively, this is a plea to say, if you're an ISTp, I want to be your pen pal. But I guess I should post a description to show why on Internet I would be a good candidate for long drawn-out getting-to-know-each-other-ness. Okay, I'll do that later. Get your socks on because it'll blow your mind. Or not.)

So, now to post and hope that I'm not the only one who thinks this is a cool idea.

EDIT: If you WISH you were delta, you may participate. I'm sorry I was so exclusive. And "pen pal" does not necessarily imply sending letters through the mail. Okay, now go!
    Last edited by Sponyonye; 04-08-2008 at 03:53 AM.
    ENFP

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be yo penpal, you beautiful ISTps..!

Actually, if any of you--ir-regahhdless (as they say around here in Boston) of gender or creed--want to be friends, just PM me... It's been fun to get to know some of you guys this way, and I love to make new friends... I can tell by some of the posts here that a bunch of us would be friends in 'real life.'

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So many nice ENFps to choose from

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't insinuating anything! Also, I did not say "blah blah blah." You totally misread what I said.

Please, don't let this sentence detract from the innocent intentions I had.
    ENFP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry, perhaps I should have said that members from other quadras may participate. I was just worried anarchy would result, and a bunch of ISTj's would come in and pretend to be ISTp's and then call me names when I can't form a coherent paragraph.

If you WISH you were in delta, you may participate. (Geez, I don't like being the rule-bearer. Obey my whims! )
    ENFP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, in case anyone calls me a guy, I should have you know I'm in fact quite female. lol, don't worry about it. I knew it would happen.

And pen pal could include the mode of email, too. I'm flexible. In fact, I guess I meant "e-pal" but that sounds silly and it ruins the alliteration of the title.
    ENFP

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are some rules for you:
    -You may only be pen pals with your dual.
    -There may not be more non-Deltas than Deltas waiting for pen pals at any given time.

And, in case there's a topic shortage:
    You may complain about cats, dogs, robots, turnips, dragons, , or anything else that comes to mind. Please do not compliment , but besides that, dragons, apricots and Mexicans are good targets for blessings. , and zinc are excellent topics for academic discussion.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a fine addition to the thread you have made! Unfortunately, I don't make friends with apricots. ("You don't make friends with saaa-lad!" Anyone? )

Okay, wait a second, I will try to keep this a serious attempt at meeting a dual. If I meet at least one, this will be a success. So, they need to come out. Oh, when do they come out?
    ENFP

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably when the leaves.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari