Thread: Meeting Your Identicals Stories

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jessica can you post your vid again please?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't even know which one they're referring to. I think I deleted it.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If my identicals are IEIs : Annoyed
    If my identicals are EIEs: Admire
    If my identicals are SEE: Like them

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know buckets of ENFp girls, heaps. Not sure how many ENFp guys i have identified. I used to work with a possible one and we got on great. Im thinking he could have been INFp but im not sure.

I get on well with most of the ENFp girls i know. Some of them seem a little too ditsy and simple to be honest. I met one once who was really awesome though so they are all different.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The LIE I know best is a colleague who I have a great deal of respect for.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've known a bunch of ENFp guys and they were all REAlly different. I've met like 4 more in the last couple of months...and even though I could tell they were all ENFp, I got a totally different vibe from each one.

Usually the really outgoing ENFps, I'm not intimidated by. But the really quiet ones can be more impressive, yet intimidating to me. The louder ones, I don't want to work to try to keep their attention (too much work).

The most recent one was hitting on my friend and I got pretty mad at him, as I could totally see through him and his charming little games. So I called him on it, and then I could tell I hurt his feelings, so I tried for a bit to make him feel better...like, "you're not so bad..." and then he made fun of me for ripping his personality to pieces and then being like "but you're a nice person I'm sure." Yet he pretty much did the same thing back, in that he'd criticize me, but then still want me to like him. So it's that combo of being feisty, yet easily hurt/wanting to be liked that all of us ENFPs have. Not sure what my point is here...
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love my identicals.
    I really think they are amazing.
    I think all the people that I really look up to are my identicals. They really are just pretty damn cool. It's weird though.
    Oh I don't know.
    But I'm saying this with complete seriousness.
    I<3MyENTps
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    The most recent one was hitting on my friend and I got pretty mad at him, as I could totally see through him and his charming little games. So I called him on it, and then I could tell I hurt his feelings, so I tried for a bit to make him feel better...like, "you're not so bad..." and then he made fun of me for ripping his personality to pieces and then being like "but you're a nice person I'm sure." Yet he pretty much did the same thing back, in that he'd criticize me, but then still want me to like him. So it's that combo of being feisty, yet easily hurt/wanting to be liked that all of us ENFPs have. Not sure what my point is here...
    haha that was hillarious. I can totally see this happening
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    I know buckets of ENFp girls, heaps. Not sure how many ENFp guys i have identified. I used to work with a possible one and we got on great. Im thinking he could have been INFp but im not sure.
    I hear that! I know almost no ENFp guys, except those here on the forum... In high school I was friends with one ENFp guy, (I went to a small high school,) but we had a falling out.

I know quite a few ENFp girls and generally we get along very well... They're usually hilarious, and I appreciate their good intentions... I even dated one last year--but only for a month, b/c it was a catastrophe... We went on vacation together, and then each cancelled plans on each other about ten times and then broke up haha

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very good relations on average with most of my identicals.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't think ive had any close friends who were INTjs, just a few coworkers who very much irritated me and whose weaknesses were very glaring to me. I have one friend whom I always assumed was beta NF but I am reconsidering her type as INTj.. we had been close in middle/high school and grew apart. When I see mental deficiency in INTjs i run the other way because i want someone I can look up too. In case anyone thinks I might not be INTj i usually think this way about other types too (see their weaknesses and run)

its true though that my beahvior can be described as someone who is trying to better herself.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there was this star trek/next generation episode some years back about riker...somehow he had gotten replicated by the transporter so there were two rikers and they couldn't stand each other. talk about identicals. anyway, at the time that i saw the episode, i kinda thought, yeah, that's what would happen.

i think the same thing about socionics identicals. you kind of connect socially but really you see their weakness, glaringly so, and get irritated with them. i don't really think identical would be a good relationship for romance.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get along very well with other ENFps. But I can't count on them. They flake out as much as I do! I really need someone I can rely on.

I have dated ENFps and for just fun, it's great. But as far as marriage goes, I really do need to be able to count on someone to take care of things.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    You're all so skeptical.

Seriously, so far I've enjoyed every moment of it (a romantic relationship with my identical). Sure, you both have similar weaknesses. In our case, it's glaringly obvious that we're both infantile. What's magic is that you have the same strengths too. There's something exciting about having someone who understands exactly where you're coming from. They're a soulmate who can stimulate you to improve and take the strengths you have to even greater heights, and who understands your incomprehension concerning something that you're naturally weak in. Like, it's not always possible to exercise your Ti and have theoretical, INTj-style, mind-masturbating debates with an ESFj just for the hell of it. They do approach things differently and regularly would prefer to be doing something else instead. I find that my boyfriend and I are constantly teaching each other new TiNe-related things though. He'll introduce me to a new book; I'll offer him a new perspective on something he's been thinking about, etc.

So ... what I'm saying is, sure I've met other INTjs too with whom a romantic relationship would never work (simply because I wasn't attracted to them in that way and/or vice versa). But given two people who are attracted to each other, then I think that an identical relationship has just a good a chance at working as any others do.
    well this sounds like it's working really well for you then. why question it? if you are attracted to each other mentally and physically, go for it. just for myself, i've been in relationship with my identity or lookalike depending on what type i am, and even though there was a lot of sexual attraction in the beginning, it waned over time and became a very mental relationship rather than a restorative relationship.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively View Post
    there was this star trek/next generation episode some years back about riker...somehow he had gotten replicated by the transporter so there were two rikers and they couldn't stand each other. talk about identicals. anyway, at the time that i saw the episode, i kinda thought, yeah, that's what would happen.
    I had thought about mentioning that, but then I became hesitant.

Creepy-Diana