Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by esper View Post
    Oh, so both formulate possibilities, but the Ne tends to act on them more because the Ni has to activate their Se in order to act on it? That makes sense.
    That doesn't sound right to me. We s are Se Role, so we'd be even worse at Se.

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    An example is an RPG battle against a boss. If you've got the resources then you can usually win out with a group against a one-hit wonder, because if you've got say, four people then you can devote two of them to recovery and one to hitting the boss. The boss hits one person with an overwhelming, killing strike once a round, only to see its victim revived by a team effort, plus HP loss due to the non-committed member. I used this selfsame technique in Final Fantasy II to score some unexpected upsets. (it was, in fact, the critical flaw in the game's battle strategy).

Alternately the boss can slam you with a big spell, but spread across multiple targets a lot of the impact is lost. Take FFVI's Atma Weapon, for example: against one person its Flare Star spell hits for a terminal 2500+ damage, but against a group it hits for 650+ per person.
    You may have just certified yourself as a nerd. Still, I find that example absolutely hilarious - somehow. I can't define it.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    You may have just certified yourself as a nerd. Still, I find that example absolutely hilarious - somehow. I can't define it.
    Or I may not have. The judgement of Fe is meaningless.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    lol
    *shrugs* I have an odd sense of humor. Even I can't describe it, because I don't fully understand it.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    No, I mean, I thought it was funny too. The "You may have just certified yourself as a nerd." part.
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Creepy-Cyclops

I found it funny to

Sometimes tho, it's cool to be a nerd, ie - it's hip to be square! .. And by square I mean ..

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I found it funny to

Sometimes tho, it's cool to be a nerd, ie - it's hip to be square! .. And by square I mean ..
    *pokes* That's for the pun. Anyway, I'm a nerd, too, so I wasn't trying to be mean to him.
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Creepy-Cyclops

*pokes* That's for the pun. Anyway, I'm a nerd, too, so I wasn't trying to be mean to him.
    I didn't think you were

Psst..think I might be a nerd too

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't think you were

Psst..think I might be a nerd too
    Bookworm, high IQ, and a huge interest in Tolkien. I don't know Elvish, but I may know more Tolkien info than a lot of people. Add that to the fact that I had started helping someone write an RPG (his idea, but I had some backstory for some of my charas to write). I qualify.
    Johari/Nohari

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I found it funny to

The white ones more hip. :-D
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP