Thread: Ezra is Gamma

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ezra is Gamma

I'm LIE. I want to make money for the rest of my life so I can make more money, in order to make more money, so that I can continue making money, for the use of my money-making pursuits so that when I die, I'll be so dead, I'll be raking in that money like sand on a beach. MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!!!!

Here's a picture to prove I am an LIE.

I am hanging around with rich businessmen, also LIEs. Notice the blankness on our faces, indicative of weak Fe. Also notice how I'm caught mid-yawn, making me appear ape-like, which shows Si PoLR. I'm only wearing the suit to further my advancements in society; it's to do with Te and effectiveness, not Si and neatness. I'm not an LSE. I want money and money, not to bend over for authority ("yes, sir, I will do this because I am a sucker for the rules; please give me more orders"). I am my own man, just like an LIE.

This also proves I am LIE.

No Fe valuer has a blank face when drunk and having their photo taken in a club. The other two are Delta, because their faces are clear (Si valuers who pay too much attention to their complexion). Because I am Gamma, my face is spotty (Si PoLR). I don't care how I look in photos. Hence, LIE.

Don't try to convince me otherwise. I am so LIE I don't even need an argument. I just stare you in the face and you go "LIE". You bask in the warmth of my Te, coupled with my Ni which hypnotises you to think about time more. Only my dual can bring us all back down to earth by doing me in the arse, because I am a Victim. Maybe BulletsAndDoves could've done this, but he is a Victim too, so it wouldn't work. He'd want me to jab his arse alternately, which I couldn't, because we're both Victims. It's like Yin Yin:

Crap quality courtesy of MS Paint.

When I'm hungry, I don't eat. I let my stomach rumble, and starve it. I would rather make money than grab a sandwich or make some pasta. Even when I'm not making money, I'm making money. That's how LIE I am. Therefore I am LIE.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just want to be my activity partner

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In an ironic twist the image you posted was actually yang-yang (aggressor-aggressor).

yin-yin (victim-victim):

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see you as Gamma Ezra, but I'm not entirely convinced you'd be LIE > SEE.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I could see you as Gamma Ezra, but I'm not entirely convinced you'd be LIE > SEE.
    i think it's a lot easier to see him as LIE > SEE.

although he did say he can't too long without a wash. he does also seem relatively confident in his aesthetic taste, at least as far as music is concerned. afaik this isn't a point of confidence for most LIEs.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    i think it's a lot easier to see him as LIE > SEE.
    Definitely, he's quite clearly a logical type - it's in his logic that he is confident, not ethics.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looks like he's stifling a yawn in the first pic.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd guess ESTj before ENTj. But I still say ESTp seems more right than either of those. But time will tell.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am NOT a 'victim'. Bend over you fucking bitch and stop crying already. I already said I'd fuck you if you just quit your bitching. You think I'm just playing with you man, but if you met me in real life you wouldn't be smirking anymore ya damn fairy.

You poking fun of the yin-yang thing was cute. I always thought those terms were heterosexist (read: moronic) as hell. I mean wtf we're human beings not batteries. Fuck this 'positive attracts negative/male attracts female' shit. Ooh then you (generic you) try to sound all clever by claiming negative has a little bit of positive and positive has a little bit of negative as to try and not sound *so* much like an asshat. Aren't you just the aspiring astrologist? Hate.

You know what guys? I guess this makes me a HOMO- but I like people that are like me, not different. I like other shy, victimy people with the same thoughts as me. I like the way they feel when they touch me. I like people who are lazy and like to sleep-in. If I wanted a go-getter I'd be fucking that way myself. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I feel like nobody else understands this sometimes. Everybody is all wanting this like opposite of them to complete them. But I feel like I am already whole and I am looking for a person, not a puzzle piece. *shrug* I guess Roseanne Barr, fat ugly white trash bitch that she is- was right when she said that gay was a narcissistic thing. But so fucking what. Give me me and give me me NOW.

Ps: Ezra you are kind of the typical straight male douche sometimes but I love ya. Also, remember to continue to strive to be a bad-ass and don't be PC. It's wrong when they say that it doesn't make you a total fag if you enjoy anal stimulation. That is such a joke. You know it as well as I do that you are automatically gay if you find anal sex pleasurable. And you are gay if you want to be the Meat Holes-ed and not the Meat Holes-er. Totally.