ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    LOL @ Dio - the VI expert.
    Lot @u expert of nothing
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Jung saw the activity of the extrovert directed toward the external world and that of the introvert inward upon himself or herself"

With that, I still say introvert. When I'm being social, I do it because I know it will help me grow as a person. That's not to say I don't like to talking to people, I love it. But it's more about internal growth, more then anything.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    "Jung saw the activity of the extrovert directed toward the external world and that of the introvert inward upon himself or herself"

With that, I still say introvert. When I'm being social, I do it because I know it will help me grow as a person. That's not to say I don't like to talking to people, I love it. But it's more about internal growth, more then anything.
    Okay, but that is not everything Jung has to say about the extraversion/introversion phenomenon. And which description do you identify with of these two (taken from the same Russian site as the earlier descriptions of rationality and irrationality):

Extraversion (E)

A person of such kind is a mixure. He is open, sociable, freely, easily feels in any surroun­ding, easily makes new friends or adapts to a new group. He has a lot of friends and aqcuain­tances, he is interested in new people. The more he communicates the better he feels, so he is often talkative. He is apt to start communicating. The person dominates to some extend in conversation, inspiring the others. But he is selective choosing people for communication.

He does not impose himself and conceal his thoughts. Person of such kind frankly and fairly speaks about what he thinks, instead of the things other people would like to hear. Such style of behavior encourages other people to express themselves. The extravert expects to have easy and unchained relations with others. He wants to learn more about others then to tell about himself. He needs to discuss problems in order to solve them. Disscussion is necessary for him to formulate his thoughts. He compares his own opinions with the opinions of others.

Extravert is interesting in what is happening around him. He is usually knowlegable about resent events, especially those connected with his acquiantances' life. He is constantly in search of innovations, he is like an engine of progress. The person does not suppress himself and others when creating or introducing something new. He is good at solving problems, he is able to find the best way-out. He is a vigorous person, mobile in any situation. He has ability to make the most boring job interesting.

The extravert takes part in the events, which stimulate him, inspire and gim vigour to act. The more people around him the easier and more freely he feels. He renders assistance without any doubts and even feel pleasure when taking initiative. He tends to find people who needs support, reassure and takes care of them. He solves personal problems independently not shif­ting them on anybody. He has well-developed feel of responsibility for everybody and every­thing therefore unsolved problems does not exist for him.

The extravert is a leader by nature. He acts effectively in extreme conditions, manages crutial situations and achives settled aim. Permanently shows initiative, therefore can not be con­stantly busy with routin work, expends sphera of his activity. He inspires other people to cre­ate, to work.

He never falls in despair because alterations of life encourage him. The extravert can not adapt himself to others, does not thrust himself and bore others. He easily breaks unwanted relations. If a partner does not satisfy leave him instead of changing, because never break essence of the person. Such a person accepts people what they are.

The extravert is decisive and courageous in settling and security of his concerns and ideas, bent to the straight and frank expression of his own views. He can invent different contrivan­ces and involve others to them. He knows how to carry people from carefree rest, can mobili­ze the partner and calm down, when a problem is solved.

Introversion (I)

The person with such quality has a cautious attitude to different variations, such as to new undertakings, acquaintances and so on. He tries to escape them, tends to stability. It is usually the quiet, balanced, imperturbable, friendly person. He does not uncovers the internal world, his own vision and conceptions at once, for the thoughts and feelings almost always disguises, and what such person has pronounced are not all. He searches for a place, where it is possible to leave in himself and to save firm internal rest and comfort. He checks up, as far as enclo­sing coincides his state and mood.

Introvert longs to a leveled rhythm of life, does not suffer crowd, loud compliments, super­fluous noise, scandals, appearance of the undesirable people. He quickly becomes tired of obsessional company because he requires a seclusion, possibility to stay alone. He considers it is best rest. He draws inspiration from an own internal world being sunk in feelings, medita­tion. He properly reflects on all matters, does not jumping to conclusions. He prefers doing it in written form more than orally.

He perceives a person not due to his qualities of nature, but according to his relation to him­self, and as far as he is pleasant or unpleasant. Thus loses in himself vision in the other person of his true qualities. He adjust his internal world to surroundings. He always want to attract the attention to himself andfeel own significance. When it is lack of attention he feels useless, becomes more close. He becomes attached to people who are abble to evaluate his nature. He is rather silent and modest. He can be talkative only in close circle of friends where he beco­mes frank and sincery. Therefore he limitates himself by old familiars. He feels more comfor­table, when the colocutor starts to talk first.

He is more bent to observation, than to immediate actions. Therefore not at once address him­self to fulfil a task. Introvert is slow, has lact of initiative, nevertheless if it is necessary he is capable to make more than it was expected from him. He can easily do the work alone and on one place.

He has rather developed feeling of obligation, which one allows to work well according to regulations, indications and under the direction. He works legiblly, not hurrying up and tries to do it best of all and in the most effective way. In activity extends his knowledge, improve his skills and professionalism. He considers, that it is best to be obligatory, therefore he does not rebel against conventional norms, even if internally disagrees with them, because he can not change them; the major and pleasant words are "necessary" and "should be".

Introvert does not show himself as a leader and can not be him, as he is afraid of the responsi­bility and perceives it as punishment, at any eligible case tends to hand it over to other. He does not change relations but keeps, improves and perfects them. Therefore he does not al­ways speaks what he thinks and what he wants to tell in order to not damage already existing relations, because he has put much own efforts in them.

If somebody does not allow to act at his will, he perceives it as infringement of own freedom, which is for him a seclusion. He lives by his internal world, relying on the own conclusions. He trusts a little in success of his work. In some way he is egocentrist.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by these standards, ENFP it is
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    by these standards, ENFP it is
    Why haven't you changed your signature yet? You are ENFp/IEE, and the case is closed.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PHAEDRUS- 1

NOOBS- 0
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345