Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: hey guys, what's my type?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Can you boost me up? I've been having low self-esteem recently. I feel like such a worthless loser.
    Try some POWERTHIRST. I love it.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you boost me up? I've been having low self-esteem recently. I feel like such a worthless loser. I used to be like this really charming guy but I just lost all my 'spunk' it seems. It's like I don't know when I should be witty/uptight, etc and when I should be serious.... I'm even ashamed of asking for help because I know it's very subordinate male-ish and I should just suck it up and make the most out of things because hey, I get food and water every day and I've at least had sex a few times before isn't that good enough?

Then again the guys who don't ask for help tend to be guys I hate anyway and never really had my respect and I always wanted to avoid them as much as possible so whatever.

I just always kinda feel disheartened because it seems people that are like me don't seem to have much power and people that I hate are the ones in charge of things. UGH AUTHORITY.

And quite honestly I've had it up to here with 'therapy' anyway- tried that, got the t-shirt etc. But motivational speakers do interest me.

Let me tell you something, some people find the inspiration types to be annoying but I don't. As long as you don't get TOO Life Coach-y© on me, we can hang. =) I don't know, I've always wanted to eat lunch with Oprah because she's idealistic yet down-to-earth enough where she can talk about her own poop. You just gotta love that in a gal.
    LOL, hey bro, you made a great point. I was having a conversation about this the other day. As long as your basic needs are taken care of, your life isn't in danger, then there is NO reason why you should not be happy. However, realizing this, is another story. A lot of people seem to attribute internal needs to external, which looks to cause a long cycle of misery.

The important thing to realize is the state of mind you are in is always a choice.(chemical imbalance or otherwise being ignored here ) If you feel like a loser, you are one. It's that simple man. You want to feel great about yourself, do it! Surround yourself with stuff that makes you feel great. Think about memories where you felt great, immerse yourself. Cut off these negative thought patterns in your head, they're only reinforcing these beliefs.

& No one "should" be/do ANYTHING, although some will try to impose their own beliefs on you. I had the same mindset, and it made me feel horrible. You are who you are, don't attempt to be. Just be.

* There's no reason to hate anyone. All that is, is a projection of insecurities. Not to mention, you will attract people whose state of mind you're in. Would you want to surround yourself with people who hate others?

Instead of HATING those authoritative types, appreciate their strength of character, and inquire about it. Hey, you might learn a thing or two!

I've been in that exact same position. Sometimes, I STILL get into it, LOL. But, You ARE still that charming, GREAT person, REGARDLESS bro. We ALL are. Don't supress him with negativity, UNLEASH THE BEAST. HAVE FUN! YARR!!

Btw, thanks phaedrus, appreciate it.

Edit: Back to sQuare one? LOL.

MUCH appreciated, you guys rock!
    Last edited by thePirate; 03-29-2008 at 06:10 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you boost me up? I've been having low self-esteem recently. I feel like such a worthless loser. I used to be like this really charming guy but I just lost all my 'spunk' it seems. It's like I don't know when I should be witty/uptight, etc and when I should be serious.... I'm even ashamed of asking for help because I know it's very subordinate male-ish and I should just suck it up and make the most out of things because hey, I get food and water every day and I've at least had sex a few times before isn't that good enough?

Then again the guys who don't ask for help tend to be guys I hate anyway and never really had my respect and I always wanted to avoid them as much as possible so whatever.

I just always kinda feel disheartened because it seems people that are like me don't seem to have much power and people that I hate are the ones in charge of things. UGH AUTHORITY.

And quite honestly I've had it up to here with 'therapy' anyway- tried that, got the t-shirt etc. But motivational speakers do interest me.

Let me tell you something, some people find the inspiration types to be annoying but I don't. As long as you don't get TOO Life Coach-y© on me, we can hang. =) I don't know, I've always wanted to eat lunch with Oprah because she's idealistic yet down-to-earth enough where she can talk about her own poop. You just gotta love that in a gal.
    hey man, I don't think I've ever talked to you before--I only know you through your posts--but you're one of my favorite ppl here... I always look forward to reading what you say... I'm sure it might sound better coming from one of the ladies, but it seems to me that you're the shiz dude.

I agree with you about Oprah too. haha

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    I can see that as a possibility too. Mostly getting ESTP, I did get INFP once I believe, but that test didn't seem to be too good
    You don't seem Delta (or ENFp) to me.

Beta is a better bet.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    You don't seem Delta (or ENFp) to me.

Beta is a better bet.
    Why? What are your arguments? I have seen a lot of claims for Beta NF but very few substantial arguments. Stop proclaiming that thePirate is more likely Beta NF than ENFp. Prove it. Or prove that ENFp is not likely.

Everything thePirate have said so far seems perfectly consistent with ENFp. Prove me wrong, if you can. If you don't try, you can't win.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Why? What are your arguments? I have seen a lot of claims for Beta NF but very few substantial arguments. Stop proclaiming that thePirate is more likely Beta NF than ENFp. Prove it. Or prove that ENFp is not likely.

Everything thePirate have said so far seems perfectly consistent with ENFp. Prove me wrong, if you can. If you don't try, you can't win.
    Why don't you give substantial arguments for ENFj? Why do you ask for arguments from other people without giving any yourself?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Creepy-Cyclops

Bullets and Doves, my advice is to try and not be quite so judgemental

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    Why don't you give substantial arguments for ENFj? Why do you ask for arguments from other people without giving any yourself?
    I have given them. Are you blind? The empiricial evidence CLEARLY suggests that thePirate is an irrational type. Don't you understand what that means? It means that it clearly suggests that thePirate is not an ENFj, because the ENFj is a rational type. Get it? Unless you can prove why the evidence for irrationality and thus P type of some sort is incorrect, we have no reason, I repeat NO reason to believe that thePirate is an ENFj.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The empiricial evidence CLEARLY suggests that thePirate is an irrational type.
    No, it doesn't.

Don't you understand what that means? It means that it clearly suggests that thePirate is not an ENFj, because the ENFj is a rational type. Get it?
    What that "means" to you may not be the same as what it means to others. Your insubstantial quasi-arguments don't make it "correct" either. And there is no reason whatsoever that I or Slacker Mom, or anyone else here should bother to "get" or accept as valid a conclusion that someone else has come to using their own bullshit reasoning and tries to impose it using arrogance, self-centeredness and groundless inflexibility. We can think for ourselves, thankyouverymuch.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm seeing no hard proof from any of you, except maybe Expat.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    I'm seeing no hard proof from any of you, except maybe Expat.
    He can do even better with the second post form thePirate, I can do too, but am too lazy to screw around with arranging the quotes and verbalizing my thoughts.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    No, it doesn't.
    Yes, it does. Are you deliberately acting like a jerk to provoke a confrontation? Don't you know the differences between rational and irrational behaviour? Everything thePirate has said about his/her (what is the correct sex here?) behaviour indicates irrationality -- everything. Show me one single piece of evidence that would suggest rationality.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    What that "means" to you may not be the same as what it means to others. Your insubstantial quasi-arguments don't make it "correct" either. And there is no reason whatsoever that I or Slacker Mom, or anyone else here should bother to "get" or accept as valid a conclusion that someone else has come to using their own bullshit reasoning and tries to impose it using arrogance, self-centeredness and groundless inflexibility. We can think for ourselves, thankyouverymuch.
    No, obviously you can't. You certainly need to read the basics of Socionics since you don't understand them. I have said nothing here that is not perfectly consistent with how the types are. If you don't get that, you are an idiot.

Creepy-Cyclops

I haven't read any of this thread yet in regards to pirates type. I wonder what type he will get
    Last edited by Cyclops; 03-29-2008 at 05:31 PM.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love how Phaedrus never backs up his claims. I'd like to see some:

"Oh, he is good around people, suggests " or "He is super cool, suggests "

Just something with some meat on it, unlike what Phaedrus is spewing.
    D-SEI 9w1

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    I love how Phaedrus never backs up his claims. I'd like to see some:

"Oh, he is good around people, suggests " or "He is super cool, suggests "

Just something with some meat on it, unlike what Phaedrus is spewing.
    Do you really don't understand in what way my claims are backed up? Have you actually read the posts in this thread?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've read the majority of them, yes.

They all read along the lines of "You have NO idea of what SOCIONICS really is! How dare you even suggest that Pirate is ENFj! He could never be ENFj. You know why? He's not rational, and you know why he's not rational? Because I said he wasn't. End of Story, we're done."

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what's wrong with Phaedrus lately. He seems to enjoy jerkin' the gherkin here.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He can do even better with the second post form thePirate, I can do too, but am too lazy to screw around with arranging the quotes and verbalizing my thoughts.
    Yeah.

What is consistent is an obvious > preference (and for those who like Jung, please compare what thePirate is saying with how Jung described the states of mind of his Extroverted Feeling and Introverted Feeling types); plus a valuing of in others and himself, and what I'd see as valuing in others, too. I see a lot of focus on , but there is also what could be called focus on , and for EIE/IEE those are not very helpful. The thing about focusing on the "now" would be , but that is clearly a "life choice based on learning about it" rather than spontaneous inclination, which is to focus on the past/future.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh man, there was this one park that had this KICKASS slide. It was huge! I loved it, it was like going down a mini rollercoaster. LOL. Swings/Sand fights are awesome too. Climbing the structures, and kicking back, talking in a beautiful place, enjoying the sight, rocks too. This ties in with the religion question earlier, It's really helped me appreciate the simple things in life.
    IMO, this suggests Se seeking and valuing, note the use of "huge", "kickass", the generalization of experiences (lack of Si in describing them) etc.
    The last sentence gives out Si PoLR or at least weak (and conscious) Si. So Se > Si overall.

Life is SHORT, so there's no point in just sitting around. At the same time, Reflection and thinking is SERIOUSLY important to improve your life, I'm DEEP into eastern philosophy/self improvement. I think there needs to be a balance of both. When Im with my friends, and we get into those deep conversations.
    Possible EJ temperament, dynamic>static, and an accent on Ni and its importance.

The ideas behind it take me more to an internal place to get strength, rather than external, and it has really shown me that happiness/now is all there is. Also, it's gotten me to a point where I really do want to bring out the best in people, make people feel great!
    Fe coupled with Ni, possibly in the ego.

LOL, the friends I have, I really do consider them brothers, family. What do I enjoy about them? To cut it short, their values(determination, being true to themselves, etc) their strength of character, and the fun/great vibe we have.
    Possibly Se valuing.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^See that is what I have never seen from Phaedrus^ gj park.
    D-SEI 9w1

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO, this suggests Se seeking and valuing, note the use of "huge", "kickass", the generalization of experiences (lack of Si in describing them) etc.
    The last sentence gives out Si PoLR or at least weak (and conscious) Si. So Se > Si overall.
    A typical example of the kind of mumbo jumbo analysis that is so popular on this forum. You simply cannot draw such far-fetched conclusions with any reliability based on such thin empirical evidence. What the quote indicates is expressiveness and thus probably extraversion, if we assume that the language used is typical of the person's behaviour overall. It just might also suggest F-ness, but that is more questionable. Anything beyond that is highly speculative.

Possible EJ temperament, dynamic>static, and an accent on Ni and its importance.
    Mumbo jumbo analysis again. Extraversion is corroborated, and to be "DEEP into eastern philosophy/self improvement" is generally an indication of intuition. Anything beyond that is pure speculation.

Fe coupled with Ni, possibly in the ego.
    No. What it indicates is likely NF type.

Possibly Se valuing.
    Ridiculous. Totally unfounded conclusion.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm sure it might sound better coming from one of the ladies, but it seems to me that you're the shiz dude.
    Why would it sound better coming from the ladies? You do know my orientation don't ya? Nudge nudge...

Creepy-Cyclops

A typical example of the kind of mumbo jumbo analysis that is so popular on this forum. You simply cannot draw such far-fetched conclusions with any reliability based on such thin empirical evidence. What the quote indicates is expressiveness and thus probably extraversion, if we assume that the language used is typical of the person's behaviour overall. It just might also suggest F-ness, but that is more questionable. Anything beyond that is highly speculative.
    I agree that there's not enough context there for Se seeking or Se valueing to be drawn. It could mean anything. What would you say is a better way to spot Se seeking or Se valueing?
    Mumbo jumbo analysis again. Extraversion is corroborated, and to be "DEEP into eastern philosophy/self improvement" is generally an indication of intuition. Anything beyond that is pure speculation.
    Could also be Si related?
    No. What it indicates is likely NF type.
    How so? If you've said already, can you elaborate in shorthand please?
    Ridiculous. Totally unfounded conclusion.
    Not totally unfounded, but not conclusive by any means. I would say its a train of thought though, well I think thats the intention, which could be correct or incorrect?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instead of analyzing my analysis, why don't you write your own, retard.

Creepy-Cyclops

Instead of analyzing my analysis, why don't you write your own, retard.
    You sound like Phaedrus. And if you can't handle ciriticism of your own analysis, why dig at others?... You are not the only person who can ask questions. Basically your analysis is shit and you would be better writing no analysis like I did, fuck head.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    You sound like Phaedrus. You are not the only person who can ask questions. Basically your analysis is shit and you would be better writing no analysis like I did, fuck head.
    Pheadrus' reply is way shittier than my analysis. And at least I tried, moron.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound like Phaedrus. And if you can't handle ciriticism of your own analysis, why dig at others?
    I can handle it, alright. But I can't be bothered to respond in a manner he doesn't deserve..

Creepy-Cyclops

Pheadrus' reply is way shittier than my analysis. And at least I tried, moron.
    Good for you, don't take it personally, less of the insults and you won't be insulted back. Phaedrus is better than you in that he does take and handles flack all the time ... knob features.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that there's not enough context there for Se seeking or Se valueing to be drawn. It could mean anything. What would you say is a better way to spot Se seeking or Se valueing?
    To have access to more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops
    Could also be Si related?
    It could be just about anything. Why try to determine a function when there is too little information in the first place? This kind of typing method is what makes Socionics look like astrology. The big mistake people make over and over again here is interpreting things without enough reliable data. They are just using a technique because it can be done, it can be fun, and it makes them feel competent. But it is not a reliable scientific method. It's very similar to telling somebody's fortune by the cards.

How so? If you've said already, can you elaborate in shorthand please?
    It's actually more a likely conclusion based on the previous indications plus "it's gotten me to a point where I really do want to bring out the best in people, make people feel great!", which together points towards attitudes, interests, and motivations that are most typical of the club of NF Humanists, which is the same group as David Keirsey's group of NF Idealists. You can read about both on the Internet.

Not totally unfounded, but not conclusive by any means.
    Okay, I agree with that.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

An observation I made about him:

I don't even read Phaed's posts. I just can't. I try to focus on his writing but my brain just naturally fades out. I can't listen or....anything. It's just blank to me. They just come out way too boring for me. When Expat or Herzy or Dolphin or Bionic Goat or Gilly says something they make me automatically listen no matter what.

Okay let me kinda backtrack. I am not saying he's weak.... or that I only pay attention to things that are oomph-y since I don't really consider most of those posters that way. Just that I don't think the fella expresses himself very well online and maybe you guys should take that into consideration before ganging up on him. Sure he can take flack but I only come back to hear about how sucky Phaederus is. (his name is hard to spell I know that much so I won't even try)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good for you, don't take it personally...
    You think I do?

Phaedrus is better than you in that he does take and handles flack all the time ...
    Yeah, that's definitely something to compete for, I agree.

Creepy-Cyclops

You think I do?
    Well, I was conducting a constructive view of the analysis, so that we could (all) learn better .. this is still a socionic discussion site, last I checked. It was a logical discussion I was engaging in.

Why you would want to call me a moron for doing this is anyones guess, so yeah that does seem personal, so I responded on your level,.. but that's part of the issue of saying anything on this forum in general, which one begins to eventually wonder thats about.

(or a retard was it..for having an intelligent debate..whatever)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    The most consistent themes I see are related to inspiring people, motivating them, and a very high confidence in social interactions.
    This is not necessarily inconsistent with either EIE or IEE, but if we compare these two types it clearly points more towards IEE. Whereas the EIE's focus is primarily on expressing his own feelings, on acting, or even manipulating others through a superior control in the sphere of emotions, the IEE is a type that is in his element when he can use his to "inspire, to reveal the abilities and talents of others" and his "to manifest support towards others to realize themselves" (Filatova: The Art of Understanding Yourself and Your Surroundings, misutii's translation).

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    So far it could be EIE or IEE, but then there is the stuff on logic and discussing/debating ideas, plus specific references to Se as in "However, when I'm talking to someone I like, I'll be more assertive. I know when to step up and when not to, and when it quite frankly doesn't matter".
    Which is not surprising since it rather typical IEE behaviour. IEEs are at their best as generators of ideas, and they are naturally drawn to new perspectives, new theories, and new abstract ideas in a lot of different areas of human knowledge, though they have a natural bent towards psychology, New Age, philosophy, religion, etc.

And the talk about is not surprising either. Here is what Filatova has to say about the IEE's role function: "IEE assumes that society values daring, decisive, volitional people, and she attempts to create about herself the impression that she is such a person."

This sentence is an EIE giveaway, in my opinion: "Music's my passion, love listening to it, and creating it. One thing I really love about music is how you can take something considered negative, like pain, and turn it into something beautiful. I have grown to have a deep appreciation for the strength it takes for someone to overcome struggle."
    An EIE giveaway, you say? Hardly. It is too general to suggest a specific type, but it is certainly no less an indication of IEE than EIE.

And "When I feel something emotionally, like really feel it, I know what's bothering me/feel the topic, it can be easy to articulate, I get passionate. When I get into emotional topics I express it, but if I'm just asked how I feel, I won't go into depth. NON- judgemental, person feels at ease talking to me."

All this talk about "passion" is another EIE giveaway. EIEs are proud of being "passionate" even about the most trivial things - "oh I am passionate about cooking" and stuff like that.
    And an IEE wouldn't be? Ridiculous.

Consider also this. IEEs are typically positive, emotional, and spontaneous in their interactions with others, and thePirate describes himself as sometimes "impulsive", as "definitely more go with the flow", as "disorganized", and as a "very spontaneous" person who "dislike routines" and is "laid back". He also says that "life is about happiness, having FUN".

All of that is exactly what we would expect of an IEE Enneatype 7, and it is a very strong indication of irrationality. Compare it with the behaviour the EIE, who is "somewhat inflexible to change and therefore find it difficult to adapt in new societies" and "can also show excessive formality during interaction" (Gulenko/Ganin), and who "prefers there to be structure/order in his work" (Filatova).

And this: "I used to think ALOT, recently (after indulging in self development and philosophy) I've come to learn to forget the future/past and live in the now (although, I'm still adjusting)."

This is a giveaway of a Ni person who recently, for some reason, decided/was told that they thought too much.
    Even if it would be true, it is certainly not a strong indication of as creative function.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why you would want to call me a moron for doing this is anyones guess, so yeah that does seem personal, so I responded on your level,.. but that's part of the issue of saying anything on this forum in general, which one begins to eventually wonder thats about.)
    Are you reading the posts in a reverse order or something? You called me "fuck head" first, duh? I responded to you, not the other way around.

(or a retard was it..for having an intelligent debate..whatever)
    I was just using machintruc's language, to add humor to my sentence... I thought this was sort of obvious...

Creepy-Cyclops

Are you reading the posts in a reverse order or something? You called me "fuck head" first, duh?
    Yes I am, I am reading them in the exact correct order. I had a discussion with Phaedrus over your analysis, to which you directly called me a retard.

I was just using machintruc's language, to add humor to my sentence... I thought this was sort of obvious...
    It was not. Why should it be? Taken into account with your post, the phrase related to your intent.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I am, I am reading them in the exact correct order. I had a discussion with Phaedrus over your analysis, to which you directly called me a retard.
    No, that sentence was aimed at Phaedrus, not you.

I didn't know you thought I was talking to you, which is why you surprised me by calling me a "fuck head" and thought you were defending Phaedrus or something...
    Last edited by Park; 03-30-2008 at 02:18 AM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was not. Why should it be? Taken into account with your post, the phrase related to your intent.
    Well, taking into account that it was directed to Phaedrus, I didn't really care if it was obvious or not.
    Last edited by Park; 03-30-2008 at 02:18 AM.

Creepy-Cyclops

@Winterpark, without going round and round;

He analysed your analysis, to which I analyised, and he analysed back..

However as I hadn't posted my own analysis yet, and your comment was directed as someone who 'hadn't posted an analysis' and you hadn't said who your comment was directed at, and it was directly under my post ... so it looked like it was for me.

Perhaps its probably best overall if we moved away from insults and the like anyway, wether directed at anyone, Phaedrus or not.

Or let us not speak of the matter again then.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

However as I hadn't posted my own analysis yet, and your comment was directed as someone who 'hadn't posted an analysis'
    not really...

you hadn't said who your comment was directed at, and it was directly under my post ... so it looked like it was for me.
    Well maybe I should have pointed out that it was directed at Phaedrus. Then this misunderstanding would have been avoided.

Or let us not speak of the matter again then.
    Sorry but which matter exactly are you referring to now?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry but which matter exactly are you referring to now?
    Perhaps you guys can criticize my recent critique of Expat's analysis?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast