Hybrid View

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Surprisingly enough, this thread IS serious ... disguised as not serious because I just don't have the energy to attempt to prove why I think I am not Beta NF. It would seem ludicrous to too many people who I've asserted my Beta-ness to.

Why do you think SEE makes most sense for me? I think that as well.

ETA: I think I have really misinterpreted in the Ego versus in the Super-Id to be honest.

Well I sure hope your as prepared as I am to go through all the bullshit "people" will give you that is obviously part of the process of changing quadras and clubs and everything else.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Well I sure hope your as prepared as I am to go through all the bullshit "people" will give you that is obviously part of the process of changing quadras and clubs and everything else.
    Fun! I'm bored!

PS: "..then why does my heart tell me..."

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    I doubt she'll get the kind of resistance you have. I don't think there any blatant reasons she isn't SEE. (And she's never been *sure* of her type, which doesn't make a difference to me but it may to some.)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/