Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ScarlettLux is Gamma

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    I'm not going to do a huge line-by-line analysis, but if you read through what you write, the bulk of it deals with people and their external behavior and your reaction to it. Even in your replies to others, you make expressive asides and react more notably to the fact that people are posting in your thread, rather than dealing instinctively with the actual analysis of you they offer or self-analysis. (This last post is a good example of this as well, when you say you expected more disagreement when you posted this thread.) Not to say there isn't self-analysis there, but the more dynamic aspect is so much more prevalent that it indicates to me that that's really how you instinctually approach the world. Hence, Fe > Fi.

umm what does mentioning that she expected the thread to be a joke thread have to do with Fe? and, equally importantly, on what informational basis would an SEE not mention something like that?

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    umm what does mentioning that she expected the thread to be a joke thread have to do with Fe? and, equally importantly, on what informational basis would an SEE not mention something like that?
    It's not that she said she expected the thread to be a joke (she said she intended it, rather - semantics, but sort of an important distinction in this case) that seems Fe, but rather that she posted it in expectation of seeing more people vocally disagree with her about being Gamma. This is the sort of thing Fe is prone to do out of nature; anticipating a specific emotional reaction and acting accordingly.

The main difference on an informational basis between SeFi and any of the Fe-ego-block types is one of static v. dynamic. In practical terms, this means that SeFi tends to get a whole lot more "personal" - will take note of who these comments are coming from, what they say about the person, what they say about herself, etc. Fe deals more with situational data - the way something is phrased, the intended immediate response, etc. Of course there's always going to be overlap and I'm not saying of course that SEEs don't exhibit these traits, and vice versa, but I see a lot more to suggest Fe>Fi, in these posts.

I won't belabor the point any further because you already seem to be very good at seeing her as SEE, and I don't know ScarlettLux well enough to have even 90% confidence. If you two do get to interact with each other on phone/IM/etc. in more depth (or have you already?), you'll probably be in a better position to judge.
    Last edited by Animal; 03-26-2008 at 01:29 PM. Reason: I keep missing the extra 't' in ScarlettLux's name!
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not that she said she expected the thread to be a joke (she said she intended it, rather - semantics, but sort of an important distinction in this case) that seems Fe, but rather that she posted it in expectation of seeing more people vocally disagree with her about being Gamma. This is the sort of thing Fe is prone to do out of nature; anticipating a specific emotional reaction and acting accordingly.

The main difference on an informational basis between SeFi and any of the Fe-ego-block types is one of static v. dynamic. In practical terms, this means that SeFi tends to get a whole lot more "personal" - will take note of who these comments are coming from, what they say about the person, what they say about herself, etc. Fe deals more with situational data - the way something is phrased, the intended immediate response, etc.

mmm.... i guess i see where you're coming from, but i don't think this situation is terribly significant.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the sort of thing Fe is prone to do out of nature; anticipating a specific emotional reaction and acting accordingly.
    Does that necessarily have to be Fe in the ego though? I sometimes anticipate how people would react to something I do (although I'm usually way off the mark, thinking someone's going to be enraged when, in retrospect, there was probably nothing for anyone to be enraged about anyway (although I only think that if there wasn't actually any angry reactions to it)), yet I'm (supposedly) Te-ego. Or am I completely misunderstanding your point?
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BLauritson View Post
    Does that necessarily have to be Fe in the ego though? I sometimes anticipate how people would react to something I do (although I'm usually way off the mark, thinking someone's going to be enraged when, in retrospect, there was probably nothing for anyone to be enraged about anyway (although I only think that if there wasn't actually any angry reactions to it)), yet I'm (supposedly) Te-ego. Or am I completely misunderstanding your point?
    yeah i think this is basically a concept that can work well -- if, for example, you were in a legitimate kind of group atmosphere and you were doing things and focusing intimately on the emotional surroundings of the people, that might be Fe-related. the situation here, however, is so general that it's just useless for discriminating between types.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One major issue with SL being SEE is her music, and her fascination with indie type music. Listening to the songs she has written, their dreaminess would repel one of my SEE (female) friends, extremely.

However, that is mostly based on music from the past, and not necessarily her current state.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    On second thought, LIE is a better fit for me.
    No, it really isn't.

Look, from what I've gleaned from talking with you, you're in a "new" state of affairs. It seems like you need some more experience, more time, to really make an accurate assesment of what is going on. You (and others) can play around with possibilities as much as you want, but until more time transpires and you have more interaction (particularly outside of HS, really), it won't mean much, whatever your analysis draws.

Obviously your crew of friends leaving is having a big deal. So you have to ask yourself - are you "changing" because your social situation is changing? And your other mental/health issues are changing as well? Or are you really of some different socionics type? You have to be aware, really, of what factors are causing what. I have not read everything in this thread, but I just caution about what you attributing changes, feelings, or ideas to.

So yeah, my advice is wait a while, and really look at how you interact on an intertype relation basis. Really take the time to LOOK at what your actual experience is.

It is much better to consider yourself as typeless for a while, rather than saying you think you are this or that (and constantly debate each point of each possibility, back and forth, leading nowheres). Start from scratch, even.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    No, it really isn't.

Look, from what I've gleaned from talking with you, you're in a "new" state of affairs. It seems like you need some more experience, more time, to really make an accurate assesment of what is going on. You (and others) can play around with possibilities as much as you want, but until more time transpires and you have more interaction (particularly outside of HS, really), it won't mean much, whatever your analysis draws.

Obviously your crew of friends leaving is having a big deal. So you have to ask yourself - are you "changing" because your social situation is changing? And your other mental/health issues are changing as well? Or are you really of some different socionics type? You have to be aware, really, of what factors are causing what. I have not read everything in this thread, but I just caution about what you attributing changes, feelings, or ideas to.

So yeah, my advice is wait a while, and really look at how you interact on an intertype relation basis. Really take the time to LOOK at what your actual experience is.

It is much better to consider yourself as typeless for a while, rather than saying you think you are this or that (and constantly debate each point of each possibility, back and forth, leading nowheres). Start from scratch, even.
    I appreciate your input and stuff UDP, but really - do you think you can really talk, considering your drastic change to LSE that (albeit was formulated/explained extremely thoroughly and pushed down everyones' throats willingly or not) everyone was in a riot over?

And do YOU really have that much more life "experience" and "time" than me? Not ... really ! Lmao. I mean ... you're how old again? 19? 20 ? I'm 18.

Sure university can change a lot, but suffice it to say that I'm not stretching the truth too much when I say I've probably had equal/more social interaction with people than you ... sorry if that offends you.

Yes, yes, I have mental health issues but I'm working hard to get over them. I don't want to cry over them anymore and I have noticed something drastically improving in myself when I go out and socialize, be happy and just stop worrying so much over little things. Stop whining, basically and just do things. I'm totally serious and not just saying this to make myself sound SeFi or whatever -

I feel like recently, when I discarded myself as definitely "Beta NF", that stupid label I attached to myself went away and I really felt more myself. I know that sounds totally dumb and illogical, also having nothing to do with the real issue at hand here but ... yeah. It's true. I don't WANT to be that anymore, I really don't find IEI/EIE traits very... desirable, when I read about them, tbh.

And what you may ponder is this : One can argue that I seem to be saying "Oh, I WANT to be SEE, so therefore I am SEE cause it makes me feel good" but really, what if I do feel good as SEE? What if I was convincing myself all too long, wrongly, that I was Beta NF and thus, never feeling "in the right shoes" so to speak? I never settled on IEI or EIE for too long, and I never felt quite right.

I think YOU of all people, UDP, should know that since your alleged LSE typing was mostly based on the above reasoning that I gave about how you had wrong understanding of Socionics and such, etc, convincing yourself you were LII when you were not, and having wrong ideas about functions.

Well, don't you think that could happen to me too?

PWND

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BLauritson View Post
    Yeah, I don't really get why that in particular has to be limited to people with Fe in the ego. It almost seems to me like Baby is saying that only Fe ego types really know how to anticipate peoples' emotions to any given situation ...

If you really think about that, does that make any common sense?

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I appreciate your input and stuff UDP, but really - do you think you can really talk, considering your drastic change to LSE that (albeit was formulated/explained extremely thoroughly and pushed down everyones' throats willingly or not) everyone was in a riot over?
    No, apparently I can't, I can't say anything about socionics ever again.

Maybe you should stop getting defensive and just take what I say with a grain of salt - that's what this forum is about anyways.

And do YOU really have that much more life "experience" and "time" than me? Not ... really ! Lmao. I mean ... you're how old again? 19? 20 ? I'm 18.
    If you paid attention to what I said, I was explaining how critical a few years can make, that's why I suggested waiting a bit before arguing everyone's claims they are going to make about your type.

That was the stupid thing I did - attempt to put down everyone's comments, that I was this or that. And look where it got me. Now every time I talk about socionics, people bring up my type change. It was a word of advice.

Sure university can change a lot, but suffice it to say that I'm not stretching the truth too much when I say I've probably had equal/more social interaction with people than you ... sorry if that offends you.
    Neither one of us has any way to draw substantial conclusions of that.
    I see no reason to be offended.

Yes, yes, I have mental health issues but I'm working hard to get over them. I don't want to cry over them anymore and I have noticed something drastically improving in myself when I go out and socialize, be happy and just stop worrying so much over little things. Stop whining, basically and just do things. I'm totally serious and not just saying this to make myself sound SeFi or whatever -

I feel like recently, when I discarded myself as definitely "Beta NF", that stupid label I attached to myself went away and I really felt more myself. I know that sounds totally dumb and illogical, also having nothing to do with the real issue at hand here but ... yeah. It's true. I don't WANT to be that anymore, I really don't find IEI/EIE traits very... desirable, when I read about them, tbh.
    Ok

And what you may ponder is this : One can argue that I seem to be saying "Oh, I WANT to be SEE, so therefore I am SEE cause it makes me feel good" but really, what if I do feel good as SEE? What if I was convincing myself all too long, wrongly, that I was Beta NF and thus, never feeling "in the right shoes" so to speak? I never settled on IEI or EIE for too long, and I never felt quite right.

I think YOU of all people, UDP, should know that since your alleged LSE typing was mostly based on the above reasoning that I gave about how you had wrong understanding of Socionics and such, etc, convincing yourself you were LII when you were not, and having wrong ideas about functions.
    Yeah, I do. Which is why I don't understand why you took offense at my post.

Well, don't you think that could happen to me too?
    Yes.

PWND
    This isn't about "pwning" people, or at leas it was not my intention to "pwn" you in my post.

If you want to "pwn" someone, pwn yourself for all the bullshit you gave me about me type change. Like I said earlier in the thread, you ought to expect people to give you flak too.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're all overthinking the situation. Which is the very thing I tried to avoid by not explicating one of ScarlettLux's longer posts sentence-by-sentence (not a useful approach at all, IME). It's not the idea that Fe-dominants will necessarily be any better at anticipating/reacting to a percieved emotional reaction (which may or may not be true - depending on who they're talking to and a variety of other factors), but that they tend to this right off the bat - as their instinctive method of information metabolism.

And that is the impression I get of ScarlettLux. Again, I don't know her and think this particular type thread in itself will probably be useless in uncovering her type (that will happen... eventually, after people have had the opportunity to observe her over an extended period away from the pretense of having to discuss her type in this format).
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're all overthinking the situation. Which is the very thing I tried to avoid by not explicating one of ScarlettLux's longer posts sentence-by-sentence (not a useful approach at all, IME). It's not the idea that Fe-dominants will necessarily be any better at anticipating/reacting to a percieved emotional reaction (which may or may not be true - depending on who they're talking to and a variety of other factors), but that they tend to this right off the bat - as their instinctive method of information metabolism.

And that is the impression I get of ScarlettLux. Again, I don't know her and think this particular type thread in itself will probably be useless in uncovering her type (that will happen... eventually, after people have had the opportunity to observe her over an extended period away from the pretense of having to discuss her type in this format).
    Baby - you're probably right :S Eek.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noone

Can Doubt

My SEE-ness Now. BOOYA

/end attention whoring

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    you are beautiful SL (:
    I concur.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    everyone forget everything I said earlier in this thread

thanks.
    glam, I love you, I really do.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noone

Can Doubt

My SEE-ness Now. BOOYA

/end attention whoring
    Out of your friends, I'd have you.

TIM
    No idea
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scarlettlux, I do have reason to believe you are from Alpha, either ISFp or ESFj.

My Si super detailed physical analysis of your graceful feminine features has led me to believe that you do belong to the fairer quadras i.e. Alpha and Delta. You lack the Ne and Te look, so I do believe your alphaness is limited to the Sensing Feeling types from the said quadra.

Feel free to disagree with me, but my superior VI skills pwn all your observations about yourself.

Btw you're still my kitten so I'll reserve my milk until you have submitted your will to mine and agree upon your type (as an alpha Ethical one) so that I know that my time spent on this thread did not go to waste.

Lots of <3. And milk.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to Beta, Annie.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay. Um, my relationships at the moment ... well, I have a close circle of girl friends that I connected with this year (to my surprise) consisting of an LII, an ESE, and two LSIs. Yes, based on this, it is very difficult to support my being SEE.

However - I do not and have never felt entirely comfortable with this group, despite being with them most of my time in school. In truth, they drain the life out of me, but seeing as it is my final year of high school and my old group of friends have all left and graduated, I am sort of "stuck". I am by no means demeaning them or undermining their value towards me. I love them dearly and without them, I would most likely be pretty much a loner. Or not - actually, I think I'd know how to fend for myself and make new friends. It's just that I don't feel like doing so because there are only so few months left and I'm never going to see these people anymore. It takes work to "infiltrate" a set clique of people, especially when these cliques have grown and strengthened in the 4 years of high school.

My old group of friends that graduated... well, I got close with them sort of by fluke. Grade 10 & 11 were definitely the happiest times of my life. I finally felt like I'd found a set of people compatible with me. They were much more fun-loving and outgoing, which these girls are not. That's the problem - I'm consistently bored on the weekends because I used to have so many things to do, so many events to go to and people to socialize with ... now I don't. Anyway, these people were mostly IEEs interestingly enough, and there was an ILI in the mix, as well as a couple of IEIs. I was never close with the ILI, actually I am not sure if he is ILI ... but the others I'm sure of. I got along swimmingly with all of them, and I guess I enjoyed the attention they provided me since most of them were males and I was usually the only female. That's another thing - I love the company of males and have realized I am competitive with basically every single female I set my eyes on. It's pretty unhealthy, but I think it has roots with my bad relationship with my mom.

I notice that I like people who are either Ixxp or Exxp temperament, because I feel like I can really let loose and stop containing myself as I have been containing myself for so long. This is destroying my sense of self really, I feel like I don't know who I am anymore. I'm around too many boring Ixxjs. I think my "shadow" is coming out - like I'm forced to introvert lately and it's really killing me.

I notice that I actually DON'T offer as readily as ego types do. The way they impose themselves on other peoples' emotions is just irritating. I'm not happy, so don't try and make me happy or even cheer me up. I would rather just talk about it maybe, not smooth it over with fake happiness. I don't like fakeness, but who does?!

My parents constantly tell me to be smile more and be more friendly because apparently I am not whenever I meet their friends, etc. I abhor it when they tell me to do that because I don't sacrifice my inner feelings to create an external mood for other people just because "it's the right thing to do" in a social situation. I think that is the clearest example of how I value - although I am very bubbly to people I like and whatnot. I am actually heavily against "faking" any kind of emotion to get by... if I feel like shit, I feel like shit and you're going to know about it because I'm not going to hide it just for the sake of keeping you happy.

Also, I do not think I even understand much because I've been so concerned with thinking about what is and how I demonstrate that function, where it could easily be that I've been mistaken.

People that complement me :

Eccentric and alternative people. I love anyone bizarre - something to spark my interest, especially people that seem twisted or "dark". I LOVE that! I want to get to know them more, because they really fascinate me. I'd say they complement me because I'm really a very twisted person myself and to have the company of someone who won't shun that and will embrace that is nice. I value ambition in others and like those unafraid of being ruthless when it is necessary to be. People who seem a little battered and broken or even 'cut-off' from the world interest me because I see myself in them. I wouldn't feel so alone.

Another thing - if I were in a romantic relationship with someone, I would definitely want them to be almost a loner (lol) ... I'm so selfish that I want them all for myself, so that I know they will never run away or find someone else. Kinda like I "own" them and only I can give them that special love... yikes, I sound disturbing.

People that annoy me - Basically the opposite of all that I said above. Closemindedness, but that's a given for most people right? I mean, no one would say that they value closemindedness.

I don't really like extraverts - it's like they steal my rightful spotlight and I don't want to compete for attention. Oh, also - I don't like emotional, overly gushy people especially in relationships.

My approach to life? I don't really know, I don't have any set rules or anything about it. I see life as an adventure, a mission. During this stage of my life, I have come to face a huge obstacle that I need to get over, but I still believe that willpower is the key and that I WILL get over it. I just like seeing everything as a challenge because it makes things more meaningful and easier to accept (especially the difficult times.) I think going through rough times strengthens people, and that it is necessary for a really developed person to have gone through the worst of the worst to really experience the best of the best. A lot of the most highly creative and ingenious people have had troubled pasts, and I guess I relate to those that are suffering. I hate hate hate those born with silver spoons in their mouths ... it frustrates me to no end that these people have barely anything to get over. Some things just do not seem fair.

I think that a person has to be REALLY mindful of their goals. I am a huge goal setter and always think about accomplishing things in the near/distant future. I always keep something in mind to spur me on, especially when I feel like the present just sucks ass. That's why I also dislike people who float around without any plans about the future, just too stuck on the present moment.

OMG kudos to whoever reads this entire thing. I liked typing it up - it spilled out "poison" inside me that I wanted to get out anyway ... not enough me me me for this forum yet
    this strikes me as real compared w that video

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    this strikes me as real compared w that video
    Alright. This was almost a year ago perhaps? Reading what I wrote now, I must say a few things. Honestly, I was trying to be an ESFp in some parts of that alleged 'confessional'. Especially really emphasizing parts about not liking overly gushy, exaggerated emotion and the part about people I like - I purposefully created an Aggressor attitude and such... Ni ego types as whom I like.

This however, is not entirely true, if true at all. I was going through a MUCH tougher time mentally and emotionally a year ago that I would attempt to put on facades to who I would like to be in order to cover who I really was.

I'm much more stable now, and I openly admit that I was highlighting parts that would make me seem more SEE cause it is my favourite 'type to be'.

There really was nothing fake in the video I posted though. Maybe just me being a little overly bitchy b/c of the situation I had just gone through with my health.

Johari
    Nohari

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You cannot change how you look, your expressions, and how you speak as easily as you can write up a self description.

The video shows Fe INFp, the description means nothing.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why not isfp? i think people who lack si just simply don't give a shit, whereas your si is manifested with you giving a big shit about your health.
    asd

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    why not isfp? i think people who lack si just simply don't give a shit, whereas your si is manifested with you giving a big shit about your health.
    I don't relate to ISFp descriptions AT ALL... AT ALL, big fat no no.

My Si is uber vulnerable.. Some people yes, would not 'give a shit' but others with unvalued Si are just very helpless in it and it causes them tons of stress - me.

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't relate to ISFp descriptions AT ALL... AT ALL, big fat no no.

My Si is uber vulnerable.. Some people yes, would not 'give a shit' but others with unvalued Si are just very helpless in it and it causes them tons of stress - me.
    whatevs. i'm set on isfp or infp. i love the polka dot outfits.
    asd

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its only meaningful in how she writes it, that is, if the reader is adequate in analyzing speech patterns of the types (I do not pretend to be more than a novice).
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now perhaps the real question we must ask, if it hasn't already been asked, is this:

"What would motivate Scarlettlux to change her type? Is she perhaps unwilling to accept something about herself?"

Look in other threads for possible answers if you care to.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth View Post
    Now perhaps the real question we must ask, if it hasn't already been asked, is this:

"What would motivate Scarlettlux to change her type? Is she perhaps unwilling to accept something about herself?"

Look in other threads for possible answers if you care to.
    Ummmm。。。 huh?

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ummmm。。。 huh?
    That is what is happening, right? all the sudden you want to change your type?

If it is this easy to change your type, why the hell are you so interested in socionics?
    I direct this to everyone who changes their type or is not certain of the validity of type theory.

I assume you try to apply socionics practically. Why wouldn't you, if you spend so much time here?

I mean, here you are, for months and months, calculating your compatibility, drawing lines of who is right and who is wrong for you. You base decision after decisions upon these assumptions.

And then, all of the sudden...you change your type. Meaning that you just wrongly judged yourself and perhaps hundreds of other people in the process.

Isn't this INSANE!?!?!?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123