Thread: eating habits

Hybrid View

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to be very careful with what I eat, because my digestion is very poor. It sucks, but through the years I've adjusted, and adjusted, and adjusted, and so by now I have a fairly good idea of what I can get away with ... and since what I can get away with is not much, I keep myself pretty healthy.
    Breakfast is fruit, usually 2-4 apples, oranges or grapefruit, or an equivalent amount (as in, a lot) of something else, like strawberries or watermelon. I never eat anything other than fruit before noon. Noon is an arbitrary time I've picked, but it simplifies things for me. I usually don't eat fruit after I've started eating other foods, either.
    I eat a lot of fresh veggies. Tons of romaine, lots of carrots & celery and parsley ... tomatoes (yes, botanically a fruit, but digests like a vegetable), bell peppers, broccoli, etc. I can tell a difference if I don't get my greens every day.
    With any other foods, I have to take enzymes to support my digestion, and even with enzymes, I can't handle meat, high fats, or much dairy (a little cheese is usually OK).
    It's a lot of work, and I miss meat and ice cream and french fries, etc. On the upside, I look about ten years younger than my age ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best food that comes in a jar.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer View Post

The best food that comes in a jar.
    The best food, period.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a PB&J sandwich for lunch today! I actually make them like grilled cheese - toast them in a pan til the peanut butter gets nice and melty. Mmmmmmm...

As for my other eating habits - I eat a little bit of everything. And that pretty much describes it.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to eat peanut butter sandwiches like they were going out of style. Crunchy PB sandwiches with a huge glass of cold milk = the best. Nuts are good food.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread is making me hungry.

my diet consists of fruits, veggies, low-fat dairy, sushi, hummus, and boca burgers.

my 2 favorite fat foods are falafel and moist chocolate cake with tonssssssss of frosting
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp