Thread: Phaedrus as an IEI

Hybrid View

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Actually, I would prefer to be some other type. Can you make it happen?
    Thats reasonably interesting. Why?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Thats reasonably interesting. Why?
    Who wants to be like this person?

He is a natural sceptic who points out every contradiction and every imperfection he can find in the world. He is not in balance, and he doesn't know how to control his mood. He is often unpleasant and grunting, a person whose emotions affect others.

He is also a person whose pedantry and perfectionism make it difficult for him to bring what he has started to an end. He tends to hesitate, and he dislikes new endeavours. He does not like to hurry, is a lazybone. He is distrustful of people. He can be stubborn if he is convinced that he is right about the facts. He dislikes compliments and prefers to talk about weaknesses. He is difficult to persuade or pressure to do something.

Creepy-Cyclops

Who wants to be like this person?

He is a natural sceptic who points out every contradiction and every imperfection he can find in the world. He is not in balance, and he doesn't know how to control his mood. He is often unpleasant and grunting, a person whose emotions affect others.

He is also a person whose pedantry and perfectionism make it difficult for him to bring what he has started to an end. He tends to hesitate, and he dislikes new endeavours. He does not like to hurry, is a lazybone. He is distrustful of people. He can be stubborn if he is convinced that he is right about the facts. He dislikes compliments and prefers to talk about weaknesses. He is difficult to persuade or pressure to do something.
    Phaedrus, if you don't want to be that way, change. Some of that is type related, some of it is personality related.

Have to learn to become happy with your functions (whatever they are) use your tools in a different re-inforcing loop, you know?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Phaedrus, if you don't want to be that way, change.
    How? I'm not Smilex; I don't know what to do to change my type. Can't someone help me to be another type? Which do you think I should be?

Creepy-Cyclops

How? I'm not Smilex; I don't know what to do to change my type. Can't someone help me to be another type? Which do you think I should be?
    I never said anything about type. Actually, if you are INTp, your like one of those INTp uncovered that you read.

I'm also undecided wether you are being sarcastic.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's being sarcastic as a way of pointing out that he wouldn't know how to be any type other than ILI.

On a side note, if I had to choose between ILI and LIE for him, I'd say LIE. I'm that convinced he's not IP. But I really think he's Ti/Fe > Te/Fi. And if he is a Fe type (as opposed to Ti), I'd go with EIE > IEI.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    you? but the description does seem to be very ILI imo.
    But does it sound fun to be such a person? I don't think so.