View Poll Results: What is Clint Eastwood's type?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

1 6.67%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

5 33.33%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 6.67%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

8 53.33%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Clint Eastwood

Hybrid View

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    i read the first two sections of this thread and wow i didn't know hitta was crazy.

hitta: i think etc etc etc.
    anybody else: well...
    hitta: HEY. fuck you!

weird!
    Um, the people here disagree just to disagree. They do this with every post that demonstrates a theory. Even Tcaud is looked at as the idiot boy that should leave dual-type alone.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I checked that Russian site again ( http://ru.laser.ru/ ) and discovered two absurd mistypings: Bill Clinton and Michael Jackson are put in the ENTj gallery. Such a mistake is unforgivable and unexplainable. A complete idiot must have made that typing.
    Last edited by Phaedrus; 03-18-2008 at 03:20 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    Um, the people here disagree just to disagree. They do this with every post that demonstrates a theory. Even Tcaud is looked at as the idiot boy that should leave dual-type alone.
    perhaps, but you both let your frustrations turn into something less than appropriate. As for Clint Eastwood: I also think ISTj, he is too confrontational and aggressive about his ideology, whereas an INTj would be more involved with their ideology and researching and developing it. But ido not know a whole lot.
    asd

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

perhaps, but you both let your frustrations turn into something less than appropriate. As for Clint Eastwood: I also think ISTj, he is too confrontational and aggressive about his ideology, whereas an INTj would be more involved with their ideology and researching and developing it. But ido not know a whole lot.
    If INTjs weren't supposed to be aggressive, then why are all the political conspirators considered INTj?
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If INTjs weren't supposed to be aggressive, then why are all the political conspirators considered INTj?
    that seems incredibly unlikely.
    asd

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because if you are a political conspirator, your are not openly aggressive. You act behind the scene. You are like a snake, hiding in the bush. Ernst Kretschmer has written a very illuminating description of Robespierre's personality. Unfortunately I only have it in Swedish. Maybe I could try to translate it, but it would take some time.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Because if you are a political conspirator, your are not openly aggressive. You act behind the scene. You are like a snake, hiding in the bush. Ernst Kretschmer has written a very illuminating description of Robespierre's personality. Unfortunately I only have it in Swedish. Maybe I could try to translate it, but it would take some time.
    Alphas are aggressive. Have you ever met an ESFj or ISFp, they basically are moving out of their skin. They have this idea that they are super busy and they are really really aggressive. They have explosive bursts of emotions when someone does something that aggravates them like leave the house messy or something. They are really take charge. INTjs and ENTps are overly rebellious. I'd imagine that there are a lot of INTjs and ENTps in punk and alternative bands that are overly rebellious. I think Billie Joe Armstrong is an ENTp from Green Day. Dave Grohl is probably ENTp. There are a lot of actor ENTps and probably INTjs. I'm telling you, you have the wrong picture of INTjs and INTps.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alphas are aggressive. Have you ever met an ESFj or ISFp, they basically are moving out of their skin.
    Aggressive ISFps!? You are delusional. Totally mad. Are you on drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    They have this idea that they are super busy and they are really really aggressive. They have explosive bursts of emotions when someone does something that aggravates them like leave the house messy or something. They are really take charge.
    This is not funny anymore. Don't you realize that? You seem to be totally trapped in the ridiculous idea that Mirror types are similar in behaviours. ISFp are completely the opposite of what you describe here in most situations. It only fits ESFjs to some extent. ISFps are not like that. Period.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Aggressive ISFps!? You are delusional. Totally mad. Are you on drugs?

This is not funny anymore. Don't you realize that? You seem to be totally trapped in the ridiculous idea that Mirror types are similar in behaviours. ISFp are completely the opposite of what you describe here in most situations. It only fits ESFjs to some extent. ISFps are not like that. Period.
    If you've never met an aggressive ISFp, you've never met an ISFp.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are like a snake, hiding in the bush.
    Dunno, I think all types hide the snake in the bush, not just LII.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop this shit. Eastwood is not an ISTj. Period.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop this shit. Eastwood is not an ISTj. Period.
    but what if he is?! just what if he is? you cannot ever prove his type. you may argue endlessly, and even i've presented an argument, but there will never be proof of his type. Anyway, i wanted to tell you this so next time you think about cursing other people and looking foolish on the internet you think about the situation and how little emotion is necessary.
    asd

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but what if he is?! just what if he is?
    He simply can't be. Don't you see that he can't? Is there anything, anything at all, that suggests that he is an ISTj -- except the obvious fact that he is an IT type?

ISTjs are different. I hate to use words like "aura" and such bullshit, but I know what ISTjs are like, I can intuitively sense the difference, and the ISTj "aura" is not there. He does not V.I. as an ISTj, and he does not behave like an ISTj, he does not talk like an ISTj, and an ISTj would never do the kind of films he has made. Isn't that enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    you cannot ever prove his type. you may argue endlessly, and even i've presented an argument, but there will never be proof of his type.
    How do you know that? You are clearly prejudiced here. Some people's types are so obvious that they can not be disputed -- ever. Eastwood's type is not that obvious, but it would probably be possible to prove that he is not an ISTj. In any case you know for certain that he is an IT type, don't you? (Because a person who is unable to tell that much should not participate in these discussions.)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He does not V.I. as an ISTj, and he does not behave like an ISTj, he does not talk like an ISTj, and an ISTj would never do the kind of films he has made.
    Yes he does.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder which kind of movies ISTjs are "allowed" to make?

Also, which movies has Eastwood "made" out of some deep inner motivation - so reflecting his quadra values - and which has he made for fun, or to get money? Is Every Which Way -- But Loose , the one with the monkey, a reflection of his type?

The mind boggles.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    Yes he does.
    No, he doesn't. Maybe you are not able to spot ISTjs in real life.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He does not V.I. as an ISTj, and he does not behave like an ISTj, he does not talk like an ISTj, and an ISTj would never do the kind of films he has made. Isn't that enough for you?
    Well, I'm convinced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Creepy-bg

that monkey was hilarious.