Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lev Kamensky's brainstorming factory

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have a dog Lev? What is his name? What kind of dog is it? What personality type is he and why does he salivate every time your doorbell rings???? When did you move to Texas?? How many socionists does it take to screw in a lightbulb? How many archetypes in a socionist does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I beg your pardon?!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When did you move to Texas???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you allright?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just trying to see if you had a sense of humor. But you never answered my question. When did you move to Texas?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bullshit is something I'll have to study from you.
    But I don't have the time, I am researching a lot of interesting things.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No sense of humor???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by admin
    Just trying to see if you had a sense of humor. But you never answered my question. When did you move to Texas?
    If I didn't have a sense of humor my dear, you know where I'd tell you to go.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And why did you pick Houston? Were you born there?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I'd give you a funny answer you'd call it bullshit, if I'd give you a serious answer you'd call it B.S. and if I don't say anything you'd say I don't have a sense of humor. So I'll leave it up to your imagination. I am busy.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK then can you provide the answers to the scientific methodology and theories developed from this multi archetype test? Unless you're too busy being smarter than us....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's right, look and u will find... ask ur friend lytov

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there not anything I can say to get you off the forums? Or do the russians not let you on their forums anymore?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, but i am ignoring you
    you think that people are little children, and your mission is to protect them from being exposed to ideas that they can't handle.
    you remind me of the librarian in the "name of the rose" movie

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do think everyone on the forum are little children, and my mission is to protect them from being exposed to ideas that they can't handle. You are very good as psychoanalysis.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LevKamensky
    no, but i am ignoring you
    you think that people are little children, and your mission is to protect them from being exposed to ideas that they can't handle.
    you remind me of the librarian in the "name of the rose" movie
    haha liar, I just called your house. is that your wife/sister/girlfriend/mom? Is she hot?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said no, there is nothing you can say to that end. As for stalking, I know you are notorious for that, creep. I am not surprised.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Dichotomies

Curious Soul... are you MBTI INFJ or Socionic INFj? MBTI INFJ is Socionic INFp. INFp is the most sensitive type in the Socion, although he hides it very well..

And I think I do remember you mentioning that you were an INFp earlier. Am I hallulcinating?
    You are correct. I had to change my type. Now I feel confident that I am actually a socionics INFJ - well as confident as one can feel about anything in socionics...

Secondly... sensitivity does not ONLY correlate with Dynamicism but also with Feeling and Intuition. So NFs in general have a lower threshold of aroiusal than other Clubs.
    This would seem to be the case, but as you know there is not terribly much info available in English, so it is easy to interpret things incorrectly out of context, but this board is full of INTJs and they can often be very strict with their logic - as they should be if we are to make any sense of this thing.

One thing we must mention is that Introverted Static types deal with underarousal by focusing on some intellectual or ethical problem, rather than seeking out strong stimuli in the outside world.
    This could actually make sense, but then what do introverted dynamic types do? According to Sergei Ganin's www.socionic.com you (INFP) should be seeking extroverted sensing. There are so many theories out there. Examples would be appreciated.

Extraversion-Introversion -- Jung had his own reasons to be interested in Introversion -- Extraversion dichtonomy. He tried to integrate Freud's and Adler's perspectives. So he thought that they were both correct -- Freudian perspective for extraverts, and Adlerian for introverts.

Initially Jung was a favorite student of Freud. Than he decided to split from Freud and found his own school, using the fact that he was an Introvert as an excuse. This is what prompted him to write Psychological Types. So of course he would talk a lot about the difference between Introverted and Extraverted attitudes. But he also mentioned that these are just two drives, which both exist within us. He was primarily interested in Introversion and Extraversion as processes, not as categories that divide human beings into two distinct groups. And he warned against interpreting his book in that light.

The importance of a particular Dichtonomy depends on the purpose of your typology. Jung was more interested in the world of ideas, humanities, literature, poetry, theology, and art so I-E suited that purpose best.
    Well this seems to remain a matter of opinion, and I may well find myself alone with my point of view but I would still insist that practical observations support my claim that introversion/extraversion is the most fundamental dichotomy. It just bothers me that people constantly confuse introversion with shyness and other manifestations of external behavior. Also in terms of typing, I would say that the I/E scale can often be the most puzzling exactly because it appears so obvious, yet it can often be so misleading and - as always - there just is not much absolutely reliable info available. Sometimes the intertype relations and functions seem to indicate a type that just makes one wonder how far you dare stretch your theories...
    Thanks for answering.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This could actually make sense, but then what do introverted dynamic types do?
    Introverted dynamic types are trying to stay within their comfort zone. The extraverted dynamic types would get really passionate and let their feelings of arousal burst out in anger or in expressivity. The introverted dynamic types are what we call "passive agressive". They prefer to avoid confrontation, but they are boiling inside. The good thing about them is that they are more content than other temperaments. They get more out of what they have, because they are so sensetive. They are able to enjoy the cubic content of their experiences. But they also usually have low Self Esteem because they feel emberassed of being afraid or anxious, when other temperaments feel confident.

Creepy-Chosen

You have a very interesting theory. Could you explain more about how the mixed type theory influences intertype relations.

And by the way, I'm an INFJ.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See if you are 47%INFj, and 30%ISFp. Any you are wondering why why you can't get along with ESTjs who are supposed to be your dual. Well, maybe it's high time you recognize that part of your personality has the traits of an ISFp, so it's not pure Duality, but Duality mixed with Control. So you might say to yourself, I am going to throw stop thinking of ESTjs as "my type", instead I'll focus on dating ENFps. That would be a mixture of Mirror and Semi-Dual relations, both of which are quite good. So now we could custom model intertype relations based on individual mixes of types, rather than a one size fits all. Get what I mean?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But Chosen, for a lot of people Duality will still be the best relations, because their dominant type is very strong compared to the other 15.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it possible to be 50% INTp and 50% ESFj? If so, then how is it that your weakest function is your strongest function half of the time?

Stop acting as if your theory is compliant with model A. At least be honest when arguing about something.

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All right! Enough Ad-hominems!

LK I was debating you on your suggestions that you did not have to prove anything, plus your attitude when at the same time you said that your assertion was no more provable than any one else’s.

Do you think that the way you presented yourself was the best way to get your message across? Even if you were right we will probably get that information in due time, but do you think that it would have got to us faster if you would have been more polite? If you value socionics, then why shoot the followers in the foot so to speak?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    Is it possible to be 50% INTp and 50% ESFj? If so, then how is it that your weakest function is your strongest function half of the time?

Stop acting as if your theory is compliant with model A. At least be honest when arguing about something.
    well, specificly what kind of combinations are possible needs further research. i am not arguing about anything, i am just sharing my views. arguing is something fools do especially on internet forums.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean
    All right! Enough Ad-hominems!

LK I was debating you on your suggestions that you did not have to prove anything, plus your attitude when at the same time you said that your assertion was no more provable than any one else’s.

Do you think that the way you presented yourself was the best way to get your message across? Even if you were right we will probably get that information in due time, but do you think that it would have got to us faster if you would have been more polite? If you value socionics, then why shoot the followers in the foot so to speak?
    you are the last person to be talking about being polite.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jimbean, it's sad that your mother did not raise you well

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I said, I am just sharing ideas. It's up to you guys what you want to do with them. Whether you want to test them, use them, or discard them -- that's your business. You should not accept anything without critical analysis, but it is your job to do it on your own, don't spew your negativity in people's faces. We don't want people like this in our friend list, the kind of people who always tear us down and never build us up, never encourage us. The kind of people who are allergic to new ideas. They are not helping us grow, they are pulling us back. As grandma used to say, if you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all. And than even more people just don't know what respect and civility are. They go around cussing and comitting etiquette blunders and than when they get a negative reaction, they complain of being treated rudely. I usually just ignore them, because my time is too valuable. But it seems that for too many people the only way to assert their importance is by criticizing others, while they themselves don't know how to create anything. If they did they wouldn't have time to pick fights.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the defense of Jimbean, he has been one of the most reasonable people in the topic; I don't know how you can criticise him as such.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Responding to what you deleted)

Maybe. I was not talking about you, rather about some of our INTj friends. You might not want to judge people too quickly... realizing that things like honesty is not a trivial matter to everybody.

Don't get me wrong... criticism is helpful (when you are brainstorming, NOT in everyday life) as long as it is expressed in a way that will not be percieved as a personal attack, but is focused strictly on the concept. Cuss words, and insinuations about the inferiority of your interlocuror should be avoided. In other words if you must express criticism learn to express it respectfully or don't complain if you get a sarcastic answer. Our INTj friends don't know how to do that. They are amazingly coarse people without any understanding of civility and respect, who are fanatical about ideas and unable to flex their minds (being of themselves of questionable quality). Sad. I apologize for being rude this time, but I don't know how to put it in another way.

So... I'd say... if you want to be rude, don't bother addressing me, because I will not let it slide. You want to deprive others of their dignity -- you will be the one humiliated. I don't value peace and harmony more than justice. Stop asserting your importance and compensating your insecurities by assaulting others.

TIM
    ILE 8w7
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean
    One more thing LK, there is a difference between power and the expression of power; the latter does not actually require power but only the illusion of it.
    I would like to apologize to everyone reading this forum. The above is the fallacy of argumentum ad hominem.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I would like to add this came from Lev Kemenski's IP address. Felt this information should be shared.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's very amateurish to have poor manners. Unfortunately NTs are not very strong in this sphere, and that is one reason why Socionics is not taken seriously. A true scientist respects himself enough to respect others and has dignity. The childish behavior of many Socionists makes their theories much less plausible.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh? Show me examples of this immaturity in SOCIONISTS. I might be immature, but don't be bigotted and act as if all whom believe in the system, or at least, all NTs who do so, are.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to add this came from Lev Kemenski's IP address. Felt this information should be shared.
    you like to keep fighting don't you. i can do two things, save my time and leave, thus depriving the good people on this forum of my expertise, or stay here and make your life a living hell. either way everybody is going to lose. you should know where to stop.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lev Kamensky
    you like to keep fighting don't you. i can do two things, save my time and leave, thus depriving the good people on this forum of my expertise, or stay here and make your life a living hell. either way everybody is going to lose. you should know where to stop.
    i could have done two things at the beginning...abuse my admin powers and ban you outright, or two: let you give yourself a permanent record of the way you act. search google for "lev kamensky", these forum postings are currently on the third page. by the time this is done with, everything you've said here will be all over the front page of google when you do a search for "lev kamensky". check it yourself:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...mensky&spell=1
    I'm sorry, third page was last night. Today, your forum postings show up on the first page. I will never ban you, letting yourself dig your own grave is far more humourous :wink:

EDIT: changed KEMENSKY to KAMENSKY (gooooooo google keywords)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh? Show me examples of this immaturity in SOCIONISTS. I might be immature, but don't be bigotted and act as if all whom believe in the system, or at least, all NTs who do so, are.
    "believe in the system" - exactly, Socionics is a church. Are you not a member of the Church of Scientology by any chance?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"believe in the system" - exactly, Socionics is a church. Are you not a member of the Church of Scientology by any chance?
    I think at the current moment I could become the pastor of the first Socionics church branch of the United Life Church(ulc.org), thereby bypassing all accredation and non-profit hurdles a typical organization has to go through...YOU GENIUS!!!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be collecting dues at the end of the month.

(BTW in our church, that's 20% of income).

If dues do not come in as expected, expect a sermon and guilt-producing message on our signboard about how we should have gotten your full 20% and not that hooker, for you sinners out there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lev Kamensky
    i could have done two things at the beginning...abuse my admin powers and ban you outright, or two: let yourself give yourself a permanent record of the way you act. search google for "lev kemensky", these forum postings are currently on the third page. by the time this is done with, everything you've said here will be all over the front page of google when you do a search for "lev kamensky". check it yourself:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...mensky&spell=1
    I'm sorry, third page was last night. Today, your forum postings show up on the first page. I will never ban you, letting yourself dig your own grave is far more humourous :wink:
    You are digging your own grave buddy because people will se you are a creepy stalker. I bet you've stalked many women. Habits like this are usually well entrenched. Well... if you want to make a clown of yourself go ahead. You know that even if you banned me I could always post as a guest. Don't bluff, this was never your plan. You are just bitter because I unmasked you. Get a life!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast