Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A1
    B1
    C2
    D2

B was hardest and neither choice really applied that well.

D was easiest.

Type: Entp. I have tested intj before, but I'm definitely not j.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 2
    B 2
    C 1
    D 2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I chose option 2 for all four questions. What is this suppose to tell me about myself? I don't understand what these symbols mean, so hopefully that didn't impact my answers.

I think the first one was easiest to answer, but I went back and forth on all of them.

These are the reasons I chose 2. (I'm ENFP by the way)

A: #2 (Though I can use logic and like to talk about theories and did well w/ that stuff in college, I think I'm more concerned with being tactful and nice.)

B: #2 (I'm not mechanical. I care more about people's emotions than fixing things. And though I am competant at work, I don't need everyone to know it. Though I picked # 2, I'm not a "loudspeaker" and I don't see it as an emotional game, but just trying to keep everyone happy.

C: #2 (I have some 1 qualities, like good taste and like comfort, but I'm more interested in how things will unravel, the big picture, and intuition. I do always look around for danger also. Like when I'm in parking lots or if I get a wierd vibe from someone walking up, I start thinking ahead, like...hmm..I could run, I could throw something at him, I could glare at him, etc.).

D: #2 (I'm not a 1 because I really dislike authority, even though I follow it. I'm really into brainstorming and new things, spontaneous decisions, etc, so I chose #2).

Oh, I just realized you can add cool smileys. How fun.

Some of you, I've noticed, have smileys that glow. Those are really cool. Where did you get those from?
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    How so?
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    Kristiina, you didn't say why you chose over . Have you overlooked it?
    Sorry to say that, but this is why I don't really normally trust your tests. If I get the "wrong" result, I probably chose incorrectly and I didn't find the clues to tell me what the "right" choice is. I get them "right"only when I know what I should be looking for. I can analyze why I chose D1 instead of D2.

D1)
    Enormous purposefulness. Precise estimation of the power potential of the surrounding people. Skill to attain its, despite not what obstacles. Strong will, energetic nature, natural tendency toward the authority. Developed force of will. Directivity to reaching of eventual result. Skill instantly to be oriented in the created situation and in the arrangement of forces. Correct estimation of the volitional potential of other people. An increase in the persistence it is proportional to a quantity of obstacles. Skill to make decisions on the basis of incomplete data and decisively to act. Solution of all problems on the move. Purposefulness, it cannot be brought down from the course.
    I have a concrete purpose in life, I know what it is, and I will get it, no matter what obstacles lie ahead. I have a strong will when it comes to getting what I REALLY want. ...eventual result... When the obstacles get greater and I have already worked hard to achieve something, I will try even harder so I won't fail before I get it. I make decisions all the time. I have to have a an opinion (decision) about something before I can move on. And I don't need the whole data to do that. And the word that probably describes me the most is "purpose". I can't live without knowing why I even exist. And I have to live up to my potential (harder than might seem)

D2)
    The skill to understand the essence of things and phenomena. Generation of ideas, understanding their prospect and possibilities of realization. Ability to recreate whole on some parts. Mental acuity, rich fantasy, spontaneity, fast response in the non-standard situations, absent-mindedness in private life. Very strong imagination, bright and interesting fantasies. The instantaneous understanding of the possibilities, which allows the situation. Spontaneous decision making. Skill to find way out from any complex ethical situation. Interest in entire new and uncommon. Skill to see the merits of people and the readiness to tell about this to all. Dreamer, inventor. It is inclined to the eccentricity.
    I do understand (or at least try to) why things are the way the are. I love generating ideas and analyzing their potential, but I do it as a hobby. I like to do it every once in a while, but not all the time. Mental acuity? Too phlegmatic for that. Rich fantasies? Compared to what?! At least not compared to my role-playing friends. Can't say that I have a fast response to new situations, or rich vivid imagination. Neither am I good at making decisions (too much to consider before I can decide). I like new and uncommon, but not in real life, e.g. I don't like new hobbies, but I do like bright fresh ideas about the world. Neither am I eccentric! Unless if eccentric is the same as not-typical person. (I'm not Normal, but I'm definitely not eccentric either.) And I'm not the general dreamer-inventor kind of person.
    I can not choose this paragraph only because I am fairly absent-minded.

Does that make me a sensing type?! Or is your test crooked? Could it be that I have done tons of tests wrongly and I am really sensing? (results in one good test S = 10 N = 29)
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    How so?
    Ne is definitely dominant. I do like things open-ended. I can procrastinate. My ideas are crazy. I don't plan that often. I'm a little impulsive. I'm not good with money. It takes a little work to do Ti, but not much. And my polr is definitely Fi.

I think I test intj sometimes because I've learned to tone down Ne quite a bit and I'm not as outgoing as I used to be. There are only a few situations where Ne is really called for. Most people can't tolerate too much Ne, so it's better to selectively express Ne related stuff.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To Kristiina,

It seems as if you really haven't given serious attention to the test.

You seem to have overlooked the following in the description which are of a significant nature, characteristic of :

...Precise estimation of the power potential of the surrounding people...energetic nature, natural tendency toward the authority...Skill instantly to be oriented in the created situation and in the arrangement of forces. Correct estimation of the volitional potential of other people. ...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    A. 1 , easy(medium)
    B. 1 , easy
    C. 1 , medium(easy)
    D. 2 , very easy

So I guess or
    Do my results of this test indicate a preference for INTJ?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To Kristiina,

It seems as if you really haven't given serious attention to the test.

You seem to have overlooked the following in the description which are of a significant nature, characteristic of :

...Precise estimation of the power potential of the surrounding people...energetic nature, natural tendency toward the authority...Skill instantly to be oriented in the created situation and in the arrangement of forces. Correct estimation of the volitional potential of other people. ...
    You're right. I skipped those parts, because I didn't understand them. This time I got Erkki to help me translate it into real English. We think we understood the first two sentences correctly. I consider myself to be above average in English language and Erkki writes English for a living (and better than most native speakers). We couldn't decipher the last lines.

Maybe these lines really mean that I chose the wrong answer, but now I am curious - how many people really understood all the key sentences? How many did the test incorrectly just because they skipped the sentences that would have shown them the way to the Truth... :wink:
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A1 easy
    B1 easy
    C1 easyish, can relate to C2 though, but C1 wins out.
    D2 Very hard, possibly because of the machine translation though. (cant really say which one).

This looks good - what i expected.

Huge wrote: The question that I believe is easiest to answer is the one comparing the 2nd and 4th function. You may mistake your 6th function (hidden agenda) as being stronger than your 8th function.
    2nd won over 4th easy yes, however 8th won over 6th easy aswell.
    Friendly ISTp
    Interested in everything, yes, EVERYTHING
    Flower's motto: Life's too short even to do the things you want to, let alone the things you dont!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To Kristiina,

Perhaps your English is not as good as you think. Other people seem to understand the stuff. But don't worry about it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry everyone. Currently having problems with internet access. That's why I haven't been replying.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A. 1 , easy(medium)
    B. 1 , easy
    C. 1 , medium(easy)
    D. 2 , very easy

So I guess or
    Your results show you are either:

ISTp
    ESTj
    ENTp
    INTj

Which is more strongly connected to you personality:

Perceives the physical world in all riches of sensations. It is thin feels any physical influences. The perfect work of sense organs. Deep understanding of beauty of the world. Leaving from inconvenience and unpleasant sensations. Ability to find the most comfortable place in surrounding space. Understanding of physical needs of other people. The pragmatism, an aesthetics, ekonomnost in movements, skill in all to find convenience. Skill to bring to perfection a technique of performance of any actions. High working capacity and efficiency. Ability to adjust trouble-free work of any mechanisms, carefully to verify techniques, effectively to direct processes. In any business is able to achieve the maximal feedback. Professionalism, drawing up of instructions, sense of duty, competence, methodicalness.
    Analytical mentality. Skill in all to find a relationship of cause and effect. Propensity to abstract, system thinking. Skill to separate the main thing from minor. Theoretizirovanie, propensity to brainwork, construction of abstract models. And Skill to comprehend an essence of things and the phenomena. Generating of ideas, understanding of their perspectivity and opportunities of realization. Ability to recreate the whole by some parts. The ingenuity, rich imagination, spontaneity, fast reaction in non-standard situations, absent-mindedness in a life.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A1
    B1
    C2
    D2
    You are either:
    INTj
    ENTp
    ENTj
    INTp

Analytical mentality. Skill in all to find a relationship of cause and effect. Propensity to abstract, system thinking. Skill to separate the main thing from minor. Teoretizirovanie, propensity to brainwork, construction of abstract models. And Skill to comprehend an essence of things and the phenomena. Generating of ideas, understanding of their perspectivity and opportunities of realization. Ability to recreate the whole by some parts. The ingenuity, rich imagination, spontaneity, fast reaction in non-standard situations, absent-mindedness in a life.
    Fine understanding of movement of time and possible succession of events. A prediction of the future. The aggravated presentiment of dangers. Strong intuition. Skill all to do in time and to wait the . A sluggishness, full absence of fussiness, skill not vstrevat in trouble. Well developed enterprise. Skill " to do business ". Planning of all actions. Understanding of expediency or inexpediency of any actions. High and productive working capacity. Skill to find the most effective mode of work. Aspiration to success. Rationalization, productivity, sequence.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hugo -
    A1
    B1
    D2
    C2 (Hard to choose over C1, it was closer though)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeia
    Hugo -
    A1
    B1
    D2
    C2 (Hard to choose over C1, it was closer though)
    You are either:
    INTj
    ENTp
    ENTj
    INTp

Analytical mentality. Skill in all to find a relationship of cause and effect. Propensity to abstract, system thinking. Skill to separate the main thing from minor. Teoretizirovanie, propensity to brainwork, construction of abstract models. And Skill to comprehend an essence of things and the phenomena. Generating of ideas, understanding of their perspectivity and opportunities of realization. Ability to recreate the whole by some parts. The ingenuity, rich imagination, spontaneity, fast reaction in non-standard situations, absent-mindedness in a life.
    Fine understanding of movement of time and possible succession of events. A prediction of the future. The aggravated presentiment of dangers. Strong intuition. Skill all to do in time and to wait the . A sluggishness, full absence of fussiness, skill not vstrevat in trouble. Well developed enterprise. Skill " to do business ". Planning of all actions. Understanding of expediency or inexpediency of any actions. High and productive working capacity. Skill to find the most effective mode of work. Aspiration to success. Rationalization, productivity, sequence.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linas
    A 2
    B 2
    C 1
    D 2
    You are either:
    ISFp
    ESFj
    ENFp
    INFj

Thin and many-sided sensation of the physical world. Riches of touch perception. High sensitivity all physical influences. The perfect work of sense organs. Desire and skill to surround and others a cosiness and comfort. Constant ability to perceive beauty of the world. The developed taste, estetichnost, sibaritstvo, propensity to touch pleasures. Bright and strong emotsionalnost, cheerfulness. Understanding of the most latent emotions of other people. Skill to create around of itself joyful and celebratory mood. A raising of a vitality of surrounding people. An emotional pressure. Garrulity. Aspiration to avoid negative emotions. The merry fellow, balabolka, "loudspeaker".
    Natural and full understanding of character of attitudes between any people, their sympathies and antipaty. Deep understanding of the moral and ethical parties of a life. Skill to understand desire and interests of people. Mercy, goodwill, tactfulness. Very strong imagination, bright and interesting imaginations. Instant understanding of opportunities which are given with a situation. Spontaneous decision-making. Skill to find a way out from any complex ethical situation. Interest to all new and unusual. Skill to see advantage of people and readiness to tell about this all. The visionary, the inventor. It is inclined to eccentricity.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this one a little over the other, its more appealing to me.

[/quote]

But this one fits pretty good as well, its too either sided for me to choose....

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    i went

first question was the easiest.
    Why do you think you got these results, considering you are ENFp?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this one a little over the other, its more appealing to me.

But this one fits pretty good as well, its too either sided for me to choose....[/quote]

I think, read through both carefully. Put the things that describe you in bold, if it helps.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the first one is better for me after close resivation.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now compare A2 with D1. Which one is uncomfortable to do/perform. Again, read through them carefully.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels
    I chose option 2 for all four questions. What is this suppose to tell me about myself? I don't understand what these symbols mean, so hopefully that didn't impact my answers.

I think the first one was easiest to answer, but I went back and forth on all of them.

These are the reasons I chose 2. (I'm ENFP by the way)

A: #2 (Though I can use logic and like to talk about theories and did well w/ that stuff in college, I think I'm more concerned with being tactful and nice.)

B: #2 (I'm not mechanical. I care more about people's emotions than fixing things. And though I am competant at work, I don't need everyone to know it. Though I picked # 2, I'm not a "loudspeaker" and I don't see it as an emotional game, but just trying to keep everyone happy.

C: #2 (I have some 1 qualities, like good taste and like comfort, but I'm more interested in how things will unravel, the big picture, and intuition. I do always look around for danger also. Like when I'm in parking lots or if I get a wierd vibe from someone walking up, I start thinking ahead, like...hmm..I could run, I could throw something at him, I could glare at him, etc.).

D: #2 (I'm not a 1 because I really dislike authority, even though I follow it. I'm really into brainstorming and new things, spontaneous decisions, etc, so I chose #2).

Oh, I just realized you can add cool smileys. How fun.

Some of you, I've noticed, have smileys that glow. Those are really cool. Where did you get those from?
    The results show you are either:
    INFp
    ENFj
    INFj
    ENFp

Full absorption in a stream of time. Skill to adapt time to the desires. Expectation of changes to the best. Foresight, skill beforehand to leave from danger. A joyful prediction, pensiveness, ease, intuition. Bright, dramatic emotionalism. Wealth of sincere experiences and feelings. Tendency to dramatize any events. Skill to understand the mood of other people and to act on it. Ability to call necessary emotions in itself and other people, control of strange emotions. Tendency toward the effects and the passions. Romanticism, fervency, tragedy, maximalism, emotional game.
    Natural and full understanding of character of attitudes between any people, their sympathies and antipaty. Deep understanding of the moral and ethical parties of a life. Skill to understand desire and interests of people. Mercy, goodwill, tactfulness. Very strong imagination, bright and interesting imaginations. Instant understanding of opportunities which are given with a situation. Spontaneous decision-making. Skill to find a way out from any complex ethical situation. Interest to all new and unusual. Skill to see advantage of people and readiness to tell about this all. The visionary, the inventor. It is inclined to eccentricity.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flower
    A1 easy
    B1 easy
    C1 easyish, can relate to C2 though, but C1 wins out.
    D2 Very hard, possibly because of the machine translation though. (cant really say which one).

ISTp
    ESTj
    ENTp
    INTj

Perceives the physical world in all riches of sensations. It is thin feels any physical influences. The perfect work of sense organs. Deep understanding of beauty of the world. Leaving from inconvenience and unpleasant sensations. Ability to find the most comfortable place in surrounding space. Understanding of physical needs of other people. The pragmatism, an aesthetics, ekonomnost in movements, skill in all to find convenience. Skill to bring to perfection a technique of performance of any actions. High working capacity and efficiency. Ability to adjust trouble-free work of any mechanisms, carefully to verify techniques, effectively to direct processes. In any business is able to achieve the maximal feedback. Professionalism, drawing up of instructions, sense of duty, competence, methodicalness.
    Analytical mentality. Skill in all to find a relationship of cause and effect. Propensity to abstract, system thinking. Skill to separate the main thing from minor. Theoretizirovanie, propensity to brainwork, construction of abstract models. And Skill to comprehend an essence of things and the phenomena. Generating of ideas, understanding of their perspectivity and opportunities of realization. Ability to recreate the whole by some parts. The ingenuity, rich imagination, spontaneity, fast reaction in non-standard situations, absent-mindedness in a life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now compare A2 with D1. Which one is uncomfortable to do/perform. Again, read through them carefully.
    D1 I think.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If D1, then your type is INTj.

Would you say that A2 is more easily achieveable?

If so, you are INTj.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If D1, then your type is INTj.

Would you say that A2 is more easily achieveable?

If so, you are INTj.
    Yes, I would say that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THANKS!!!!

Thin and many-sided sensation of the physical world. Riches of touch perception. High sensitivity all physical influences. The perfect work of sense organs. Desire and skill to surround and others a cosiness and comfort. Constant ability to perceive beauty of the world. The developed taste, estetichnost, sibaritstvo, propensity to touch pleasures. Bright and strong emotsionalnost, cheerfulness. Understanding of the most latent emotions of other people. Skill to create around of itself joyful and celebratory mood. A raising of a vitality of surrounding people. An emotional pressure. Garrulity. Aspiration to avoid negative emotions. The merry fellow, balabolka, "loudspeaker".
    ^^^ Maybe this one, at least I like this one

I also think that I'm introvert. I don't have many friends. I'm also passive, but I don't really take care of my surroundings

1 1 2 (<-easy) 2

Gee, look an INTp did the little test.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A. 1 , easy(medium)
    B. 1 , easy
    C. 1 , medium(easy)
    D. 2 , very easy

So I guess or

ISTp
    ESTj
    ENTp
    INTj
    Thank you.

I bolded the parts that describe me well and I am certain about. There's a few parts that I don't understand very clearly. e.g. "Skill to separate the main thing from minor.". But in general, I think that the first description describe me slightly better.

In regards to absent-mindness, I don't know if I have an accurate perception of it in myself, and I would tend to say that it varies, sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not... I also remember that I have been more absent-minded in my early childhood and less oriented to noticing things in the external world which is something that has developed later in my life. But that's probably related to Se.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Linas
    THANKS!!!!

^^^ Maybe this one, at least I like this one

I also think that I'm introvert. I don't have many friends. I'm also passive, but I don't really take care of my surroundings
    You are either ESFj or ISFp, although you sound ISFp.

Which one is more easy/comfortable for you to acheive: B1 or C2?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    1 1 2 (<-easy) 2

Gee, look an INTp did the little test.
    You are either:
    INTj
    ENTp
    ENTj
    INTp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To Winterpark

Which one is more easy/comfortable for you to acheive: B2 or C2?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm ... had you read everything carefully? or are you just having a big laugh/joke?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To Winterpark

I really don't know. I 'd say probably C2 since it is less extraneous to my character, altough a little repellent. I think I can also do B2, but it would either be fake or uncomfortable, while C2 could be a natural state of being I might fall in. At least that's what I think, or what I think in this particular moment .

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To Winterpark

I really don't know. I 'd say probably C2 since it is less extraneous to my character, altough a little repellent. I think I can also do B2, but it would either be fake or uncomfortable, while C2 could be a natural state of being I might fall in. At least that's what I think, or what I think in this particular moment .
    ISTp

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast