I think Js tend to like to add structure or have a structure, whereas Ps tend to want things less structured and more spontaneous. I think this is where conflicts can arise to some extent... Js can get frustrated by Ps lack of structure or since they operate better with structure they resist efforts to make things more malleable and less structured (that would be too chaotic). Ps can get frustrated if they feel that someone else is trying to impose a particular strucuture upon them because this can feel imprisoning, or "rigid." I don't know if routines have anything to do with it. I tend to think Js can feel more comfortable with routines... but that may be a lot of nonsense.

I imagine it might have something to do with energy in a sense... perhaps Ps tend to adapt things so that they get around to them when they feel like it whereas Js tend to have a more structured approach to getting stuff done. Ps seem to adapt to changing "structures" around them, flowing with changes... Js tend to try to organize the changing "structures" around them into an unchanging structure of their choosing...

Maybe.