Thread: Possible Enneagram types of forum members

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Cuivienen has literature abbilities and psychological inclinations. I may disagree with the content, but the form is impressive.
    I may imagine like he writes drama/horror scripts or novels.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Cuivienen has literature abbilities and psychological inclinations. I may disagree with the content, but the form is impressive.
    I may imagine like he writes drama/horror scripts or novels.
    If and when I focus, I can induce whatever emotions I wish in another person. Joy, serenity, lust, anger, sadness, disgust - it doesn't matter. As you have seen, people often respond in highly irrational ways to me, but rarely do they respond with indifference. Knowing this, I therefore must have a good sense of the most likely way someone will react to me in any given situation. I can assess someone's relationship potential with me very quickly, often within moments - although in the past, I often chose to bet against my intuition and proceed anyway to increase my chances, which was not a good idea (as not all opportunities hold equal potential). I constantly brainstorm visions of myself in an idealised future life in order to understand their meaning; to gain insight into what may happen, and how I can affect/bend the flow of reality to my advantage. I naturally perceive the relationship between cause and effect and all the possible ways an interaction of people, ideas or concepts may unfold. Therefore it is difficult to fool me, and dangerous to try. I will often find an unexpected (to others) way to get out of trouble, and when I close in for the kill, I will time my move in order for it to have the most profound emotional impact.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 02-21-2018 at 09:55 PM.