Thread: Possible Enneagram types of forum members

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

actually I change my mind about @Myst i think 8(w9) currently
    But I doubt about sx first, you could be sx last. You dont broadcast alot out there - you've never had an avatar or anything in your signature to tell us who you are or what you like, and part of sx is identity (so potential partners can 'hook' on to it if they find it attractive) although some types resemble it and clearly sx lasts can have avatars and tell us about themselves. But it just struck me.
    I know we have had conversations about it but I cant remember what you said then.
    If you have a 5 fix for example you can look like social last because 5s shy away from people and withhold themselves.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    actually I change my mind about @Myst i think 8(w9) currently
    But I doubt about sx first, you could be sx last. You dont broadcast alot out there - you've never had an avatar or anything in your signature to tell us who you are or what you like, and part of sx is identity (so potential partners can 'hook' on to it if they find it attractive) although some types resemble it and clearly sx lasts can have avatars and tell us about themselves. But it just struck me.
    I know we have had conversations about it but I cant remember what you said then.
    If you have a 5 fix for example you can look like social last because 5s shy away from people and withhold themselves.
    Thanks for the input. I do have an avatar in my profile if you click on it, have had it for a while there . Curious what you think of that one. My nick is also a bit to do with sx... I probably do have a 5 fix (not core) but I don't withhold myself from people in the way 5s do it. I actually can't really live without some sort of engagement that I can lose myself in. But yeah I did notice that some beta NFs easily confuse 1D Fe for sx-last.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ApeironStella View Post
    At this point, I just want to be certain and done with this, honestly. Any ideas?
    9w1
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

These are the members I've had enough meaningful contact on (and/or off) the forum with to judge:

Myst: 1w9, sx/sp
    niffer: 8w9, sx/so
    Viktor: cp6w5, sx/so
    Medusa: 5w4, so/sp
    aylen: 4w5, sx/so
    Wyrd: 1w2, so/sx
    idontgiveaf: 7w8, so/sx

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

^
    mine
    Myst: 8w9
    niffer: actually maybe 5w4, second fix 8. Sp/so?
    Viktor: sp/so 6w7
    Medusa: so/sx 4w3, 479
    Aylen: sx/sp 9w1, i guess sx/so is possible. 974/947
    wyrd: so/sp 5, 514?
    idontgiveaf: sp/sx 7w8 perhaps

starfall: sx/so 5w4 i think.. possibly 592
    Last edited by maniac; 09-01-2017 at 10:42 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Someone thought I should seriously consider sx/so for myself. Thoughts?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

No. Sx/so energy is a lot of "spreading the love" and it's almost 2-like.
    @Myst can you talk a little about the instincts and how you fee about them and what you think you value most and why? I mean not just "I'm good at sp" you know.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Myst can you talk a little about the instincts and how you fee about them and what you think you value most and why? I mean not just "I'm good at sp" you know.
    Hmm, how is it 2-like, in what ways? I mean, can you say more on the "spreading the love" bit?

OK, how I feel about the instincts...

(I'm using this source here for reference)

Sp: it comes off as boring overall. It isn't negative, just boring. I don't have much of a neurosis attached to it most of the time. Otoh I do feel like I can ground myself quickly if I need to. I'm grounded easily in the sensory/body stuff so that may help with that. So I sometimes decide it's time to pay attention to sp matters and then I take care of it easily and quickly. KISS principle (keep it simple stupid), because I'd see any more time spent on it as a waste of time. Never had eating disorder or obsessive concern in dealing with "diet or exercise or "mortality, finances, and security". I sometimes decide to get more money and then I do that or I decide to add a new rule to my diet etc. and then it all goes back to the background or wherever it exists by default. It in general isn't hard to keep things in order around me if I already put them in order and I prefer order over mess but my main focus goes beyond the household stuff... that is, I don't spend my time on having a cozy nest. I'm very possessive of my things but I wonder if that's just sx and not sp at all because it's usually for attractiveness and for competitive reasons.

I used to think strong sp-second because of the flexibility and because I do think I need physical and mental stability so that I can achieve my other interests. And I strongly related to things in that sx/sp wanderer description. I'm not sure atm though if my finding sp boring can be sp-second. I don't like to talk about sp either, it'll be slightly boring, but if someone wants to talk about it, I can go with it somewhat, and will help others analyze things in this area and that analysis can be engaging then.

Sx: I have the intense focus and always had an addictive flair lol. Strongest neuroses in this area. I can't live without losing myself in something that engages me. I've been told before to be careful and not throw myself into things so intensely, and I dislike that sort of attitude. A note on the intense focus, it's either very laser-like or it's an all-encompassing outward intense focus with all the energy going outward. I think the latter is the default. With people, I interact with one person at a time with the intense focus that's laser-like and overall it's the outward intense focus/energy. That is, I switch between people in interaction when there is more than one person, my focus always being on one person at a time but the entire thing comes with the all-encompassing intense outwardness somehow. If I'm not careful sp goes in the background too much/neglected. But I can't pay attention to sp if there is something up with sx. When the sx is OK, afterwards I can pay a bit of attention to sp topics and sort out such matters quickly and easily. Also as I said, I have an ability to ground myself quickly when I decide it's needed. There is a certain undercurrent of stability in my life this way and yet I can't just be that. It's weird. I don't know how 4D Si plays into this. Oh and I'm very oriented by my possessiveness of things for attractiveness and competition... and competition itself in general. I have endless energy for this sort of stuff.

So: Relate to bits and really don't relate to other bits. Much weaker neurosis than sx and stronger neurosis than sp, but I can't decide if this is because of my being ST making sp easy while being bad at Feeling stuff. It also comes with a bit more negativity (not strongly) than sp. Otoh, Sp is neutral, Sx is good in terms of my definitely being interested in it.

I don't really ever feel a connected part of any group or community, it's a very rare and fleeting experience for me. I can like that rare experience for a short time, a few seconds. Then I lose interest in focusing on the group itself. I fundamentally don't seek out a way to adapt myself to the group, I can't give up my preferences for that, it would fundamentally go against my way of being. I tend to stand out in some way (this can be quite negative to some people, yes) instead of adapting, I just never merge in with the group in some neat nice way. Again as I said, that'd go against myself too much. Yet I do always need some usual place where I can go to for intense interactions and a "cause" to engage with. That I can put my energy into it to work for the good of others. That cause, it doesn't consciously feel like it's for the good of the group per se, just for the good of other people. I have some distance from directly interfacing with the group per se. It's just distant and slightly negative to me. I don't know how to put this better. But the description "extend themselves toward others and often have a sort of generosity with their time and energy" fits.

It's also very weird with me with people in terms of how anyone can walk up to me and try to engage me and I will engage instantly and it's enjoyable, I go at it with full intense focus, but within 1-2 mins (or usually even faster) I decide if the person or the topic is interesting enough or not. And if not, then I excuse myself asap lol. I try to be polite, not rude with this, never. That links into my strong social conscientiousness that I have when I engage with people. But I often do the engaging with people in this really contrarian way apparently. And that's part of how I don't fit well into groups or even fit well with some people on one one. So... as I said I can't merge in with the group in any nice neat way. The social conscientiousness I have just works with my focusing on one person at a time. I'm able to be very accommodating with the people one by one to a degree but I leave group dynamics out of it. I would only very grudgingly do neat nice politeness for the group itself and only if I absolutely must for some reason. I don't stay engaged with the group itself beyond a few seconds at a time. Yet I've been repeatedly told that I have some very strong "social control" in engaging with stuff with people. Again I don't think this is directly group-focused. It's focused in the one-to-one area within groups or outside groups alike.

Things like politically navigating group dynamics are foreign to me. The "jockeying for positions and roles" thing is silly and alien and a turn-off to me, I never have a focus on this. It's slightly negative and boring to focus on the group dynamics in general, again. Also I don't focus on:"Are we on the same team? Who can I trust?" That sounds like too much of giving up myself to the group. I however can focus on: "how can this help everyone?" and this is a strong focus of mine actually (with above mentioned caveat on how it's not directly group focused). Finally, I can think about or discuss topics about society, that can be very interesting but again it's that in that very distant way for me, no direct interfacing. If it comes to topics of group dynamics beyond just topics on society, I can hear out others gossiping about that but I lose interest in that fast unless it affects me or relates to some interest of mine.
    Last edited by Myst; 09-01-2017 at 03:53 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Going by motivations of the stackings (from same link):

soc/sp
    Motivation: to attain status within their chosen sphere - the "social climber."

This is foreign to me. End of story.

soc/sx
    Motivation: to create lasting connections with those they are interested in - the "best friend."

This is ok, but I don't think I just want this.

sp/sx
    Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

This is ok too in terms of having a nice headquarters to go back to at the end of the day but I don't LIVE in that per se, I don't live in such comfy security by default, it's just in the background if needed, at the end of the day. And I don't just have private interests. Too competitive for that.

sp/soc
    Motivation: to attain a position of material and societal security.

Material security doesn't hurt.

sx/sp
    Motivation: to know the heart, reconcile inner conflict, form a secure union.

I'm not good with heart stuff lol how do you do that without strong Feeling? The rest I relate to a lot, it gets obsessive.

sx/so
    Motivation: to impact others, question assumptions, challenge convention.

I don't try to impact the group directly per se if that's what they mean here. I do like to throw a wrench into things however That is, I come on strong in this sense, but it's not to ruin things, it's to change or fix them.
    Last edited by Myst; 09-01-2017 at 03:16 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Myst when is sx "ok"?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Myst when is sx "ok"?
    Whenever she feels like it.

Or did I mis-read your question?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Myst when is sx "ok"?
    "Ok" in terms of what?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    "Ok" in terms of what?
    I meant this sentence:

But I can't pay attention to sp if there is something up with sx. When the sx is OK, afterwards I can pay a bit of attention to sp topics and sort out such matters quickly and easily. Also as I said, I have an ability to ground myself quickly when I decide it's needed. There is a certain undercurrent of stability in my life this way and yet I can't just be that.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I meant this sentence:
    When I'm less restless about it. Temporarily anyway, lol...

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

When I'm less restless about it. Temporarily anyway, lol...
    i wish you would be more concrete and tell examples

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

i wish you would be more concrete and tell examples
    I don't know exactly when those moments come up. I just feel like there is a break and I turn my attention to sp matters then, or when I know I really have to do so.

So any thoughts on my instinct stacking based on all this stuff I wrote up?

(Others can chime in too, of course.)

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not true at all and I don't know where you get that idea from, other than sx/so 2 and 9 (possibly 3 and 7 as well but they're more likely to be edgy, "bad bitch", or shocking than that). That sounds syn flow, so/sx or sx/sp.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know about the syn-flow and contra-flow kind of thing, but in my observation sx folks are more likely to be called over-reactive or seen as dramatic even in normal speech. An example of this is a new person who joined here, forgot her name, but a bunch of people were taken aback by how she expressed herself, telling her to calm down and acting like she was being very intense, overly angry etc. I thought she seemed perfectly normal. I think sx comes across as a bit more dialed-up in comparison to other people even though they don't intend to, and it takes more energy for them to hold back to what most people consider normal. The energy is just dialed up a notch or two. It can actually be surprising how people take it - as though you're particularly unreasonable when you think you're actually being pretty chill.

It's not persistence or competitive drive which is something else, nor is it pressure or anything along those lines, instead imo and observation it's more like they're just vibrating at a higher frequency, more involved, perhaps more invested as even when they're not invested a certain kind of intensity comes out a sort of attachment and involvement that isn't present in sx last. It's like they themselves are inside everything they say and do, whereas there is more distance in other instincts. Know what I mean? They aren't "cool" in other words. They're not that mysterious and distant sort of person, or the one who never reacts and keeps an even keel all the time. They're instead that crazy person throwing themselves into things, or overreacting, or whatever.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    It can actually be surprising how people take it - as though you're particularly unreasonable when you think you're actually being pretty chill.
    Yup, that's my life experience.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    These are the members I've had enough meaningful contact on (and/or off) the forum with to judge:

Myst: 1w9, sx/sp
    niffer: 8w9, sx/so
    Viktor: cp6w5, sx/so
    Medusa: 5w4, so/sp
    aylen: 4w5, sx/so
    Wyrd: 1w2, so/sx
    idontgiveaf: 7w8, so/sx
    I just realized how social instinct these typing others threads can be! I don't usually engage unless someone wants to battletype me, then it's on.

This is actually a pretty good list of guesses for someone so new to the forum. Maybe because you are looking with fresh eyes, sts. I am not in 100% agreement with all but some I am and parts of others feel right too. When it comes to other people's inner motivation it can be hard to figure out, especially if you aren't motivated enough. Being social last I am not motivated enough to get into most people's E type or personal lives, usually. lol

E types are not as clearly visible as some people tend to think they are. I usually recognize people of my own E type really well but sometimes someone with 4 in second position who also have a 5 or 6 can trip me up and I might think they are a 4 core, depending on how emo they are being, then it turns out they are a 5 or 6 core. Maybe I am too focused on doing my own thing to put the effort into it beyond the intuitive connection to their 4 that they were expressing in that moment. So yeah, I lack that social interest in others, this way, except once in awhile when an impression hits me and I share it. I think you have picked up on some things that others miss.

I have considered sx/so myself, from every angle, so not surprised to see it and I understand why I might seem that way. FTR, I am sure of my full E type now and the only thing I was back and forth on was that final number in tritype so I considered both 458 and 459. I had to go with 9>8 having heavily considered and weighed both options. I have been dealing with enneagram for over 10 years now so I don't even pay attention to others opinions anymore but I find it interesting you picked up on the 4w5 sx first since we haven't, yet, talked a whole lot.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I just realized how social instinct these typing others threads can be! I don't usually engage unless someone wants to battletype me, then it's on.

This is actually a pretty good list of guesses for someone so new to the forum. Maybe because you are looking with fresh eyes, sts. I am not in 100% agreement with all but some I am and parts of others feel right too. When it comes to other people's inner motivation it can be hard to figure out, especially if you aren't motivated enough. Being social last I am not motivated enough to get into most people's E type or personal lives, usually. lol
    Hm going by this (with you being sx/sp), I could actually see sx/so for myself... if you have any thoughts on that, don't spare me from it tho' lol

Maybe I am too focused on doing my own thing to put the effort into it beyond the intuitive connection to their 4 that they were expressing in that moment. So yeah, I lack that social interest in others, this way, except once in awhile when an impression hits me and I share it.
    Again, this makes me wonder. I'm definitely more interested in that way than you.

I have considered sx/so myself, from every angle, so not surprised to see it and I understand why I might seem that way.
    Since you considered this topic (of sx/sp vs sx/so for yourself) in-depth, mind saying if you have any thoughts on this post of mine in terms of this?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Wanting to type people doesn't mean you're not social last. That's not related. I'm very social last and I like to type people, I find it interesting. Of course when I like a person or find them interesting I will be more interested in it.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Wanting to type people doesn't mean you're not social last. That's not related. I'm very social last and I like to type people, I find it interesting. Of course when I like a person or find them interesting I will be more interested in it.
    Yeah, I'll be more interested too then, but it's not my only one motivation for contributing to typing, even if it may be my main motivation.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'll be more interested too then, but it's not my only one motivation for contributing to typing, even if it may be my main motivation.
    By typing you learn more about enneagram in general which is fun (to me) and can easier type people in the future

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

By typing you learn more about enneagram in general which is fun (to me) and can easier type people in the future
    That's a motivation for me yes, but also a motivation to help.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

That's a motivation for me yes, but also a motivation to help.
    Interesting

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Satan sp/sx 7w8, 9 fix

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I'm dissatisfied with enneagram because 5 or 7. One day I'm seven but another day I'm 5. 6 is way off and I don't really have so called middle ground. My drive is to cerebrally explore not really go towards the total mastery – it is not for me.
    You're a 7.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    You're a 7.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm. 1-7-4s/1-4-7s and 6-9-3 (and other permutations of this like 3-6-9 etc) don't really have tri-types . . . not that I entirely buy into the idea of tritypes anyway. I might be slightly coming around to the idea, but in those cases it's all along integration/disintegration lines already. What more would adding a specific tritype add?

Actually, for that matter, what do people find they get out of tritypes? This is an open question to anyone who wants to answer.

edit: also 8-2-5 and 8-5-2 are in same boat with tri-types falling along integration/disintegration lines.
    Last edited by squark; 09-21-2017 at 07:57 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007

You're a very obvious 7. I don't know how you interpret 5 in a way that you relate to it, feel free to write about it if you want.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007

You're a very obvious 7. I don't know how you interpret 5 in a way that you relate to it, feel free to write about it if you want.
    Oh, well I actually have some 5-ish traits in me. Some 7 descriptions are extremely off.
    Tritype might explain it to some extent

712, 721
    The Teacher, the compliant 7
    1x Id, 2x Superego

Stackings: So/Sx, So/Sp, Sx/So
    Wings: usually 7w6
    Mistypes:
    Traits: orderly, positive, upbeat, helpful, friendly, delusional, generous, open, creative, pleasing, idealistic

They are said to like teaching and supporting others, to show people different ways of having fun. Avoiding negative emotions, inappropriate behaviour, prone to unrealistic expectations. While their core motivation is still 7-ish, two superego fixes would curb the famous Sevenish hedonism, or at least give an impression thereof. Probably the most caring, disciplined, responsible, and therefore unusual Sevens. I think they don't like descriptions which present 7s as very self-centered, unrestrained and caring only about their own pleasure (especially because they can recognise the traits in themselves).
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007
    what is 5 and not-7 about you?

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Fives tend to be more socially isolated and withdrawn, spending long hours alone working on their projects, reading, listening to music, and so forth. Fives prefer cerebral entertainment.
    Sevens are highly gregarious, and like to stay active.
    I'm reclusive like 5 and it can last for months. I can be social like 7 if things are like I prefer them to be. This is the preferred way, I think.

They enjoy a good read too, but get impatient with sitting around for extended periods of time. The gift of the Five is intense focus and concentration. The gift of the Seven is breadth of vision and synthesis. Sevens are also the optimists of the Enneagram, seeing the positive side of most things and wanting to avoid topics that get too dark, painful, or heavy.
    Agree.

Fives are almost the opposite, seeing optimism as unrealistic and being drawn to the dark, the macabre, and the nihilistic side of life.
    I have very nihilistic side.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm reclusive like 5 and it can last for months. I can be social like 7 if things are like I prefer them to be. This is the preferred way, I think.
    Probably ties to SO - SP axis there.

Trait (stable), state (dynamic), and motivation are different - why do you prefer to be reclusive in one context, while social in another?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Agree.
    You do seem to have breadth of vision and synthesis. That's always the way you write on the forum (and then it's of course your Ne base as well at this point).

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

niffer 6w5 so/sp?
    lungs so/sp 5w6 594
    Last edited by maniac; 10-07-2017 at 12:18 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Owl why do you think Aylen is 8 fixed..?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I should really consider this again at some point. That final number is hell since I can shift between those two triypes.

No. From what I've seen you can't stay (outwardly) angry at people (like, you'll call someone out here but then apologize and be like "i like you") which is 9. 8 is a power seeking type and it needs to prove itself more powerful with expressed anger, while 9 can stay "in the shadows" about it if you know what I mean.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Aylen I think you are core 9 and you're doing this "not listening" thing which alot of 9s do. You don't want to acknowledge your 9ness because you at the same time want to be seen (its a part of 9-->3). I wish you would just own it.

On another level though, E9, as resident of the Gut triad, has a significant underlying compulsion toward self-reliance/autonomy — the very opposite of all this adjusting and maneuvering to make things OK in their surroundings. So the Gut’s independence streak is continually contributing to some backlog of rebellion and resistance to the concurrent program of appeasing the environment. This is where stubbornness comes in as a strategy. Since direct expression of aggression is largely verboten in this type, a significant portion of 9’s repressed defiance and friction finds safe expression in becoming an immovable object — a thousand pound boulder that can’t be budged in relation to certain issues or beliefs or circumstances.

This association of E9 with the ear follows through, metaphorically, when we notice that the resistance mentioned above, manifests often in the form of not-listening. And on a deeper level, we’d say Type 9 has an unusual capacity for denial, which is a kind of resistance to hearing a given truth, internally. An inner deafness.
    I think you maybe are sp/sx which explains the 'satanic' thing you have and is the most "edgiest" 9 lol. sp/sx has a 5ish flair. But I do not think you have 5 in tritype. I like 947 for you, still. That picture that I posted in "pictures that remind you of forum members" or whatever, is very sp/sx and 479 tritype because the fantasy and childlike thing about it but then throwing in a dark satanic edge with the sp/sx. And alot of people liked it so they also think it fits you. Not to mention you said it affected you, or something, I can't remember. I hope you can be open with this.

Oh, and you have mentioned a couple of times about some OCD/perfectionist behaviours which could be explained by the 1-wing.