Results 1,281 to 1,320 of 1360

Thread: Possible Enneagram types of forum members

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is excessively controlling and tries to control others’ views, which is another behavior of the OCPD he meets. Like, he was trying to control Alive, I’ve seen him try and control my own self and Maritsa among others.. so it isn’t merely out of disdain for alive.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I don’t honestly believe he tries pick conflicts as much as he has these really firm, rigid beliefs he obsesses on and gets angry and anxious over when they aren’t adhered. This is also a hallmark of OCPD. But I am sure there are times he may not do it unintentionally. Such an example was with that whole Alive thread. This still could’ve motivated in a need for control..
    I feel that genuinely, when people deviate from his way of doing something, it’s causing him anxiety from not having control, so he takes measures to try and get that back, to the point he intrudes on others and can be abusive emotionally.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is probably why he has to respond to *every single* disagreement that is given, that doesn’t align with *his* own sense of something, and it’s a compulsion, that isn’t truly malicious, but that is insanely toxic, because it is not treated.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’d even go as far to theorize that this rigidity had in him (and the compulsion to correct anything and organize anything that isn’t in his own control) is what gets in the way of him evolving in his life. It’s why he is “incompetent”..

Dragons:

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t honestly believe he tries pick conflicts as much as he has these really firm, rigid beliefs he obsesses on and gets angry and anxious over when they aren’t adhered. This is also a hallmark of OCPD. But I am sure there are times he may not do it unintentionally. Such an example was with that whole Alive thread. This still could’ve motivated in a need for control..
    'Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder (OCPD) is marked by an excessive obsession with rules, lists, schedules, and order; a need for perfection that interferes with efficiency and the ability to complete tasks; a devotion to productivity that hinders interpersonal relationships and leisure time; rigidity and zealousness on matters of morality and ethics; an inability to delegate responsibilities or work to others; restricted functioning in interpersonal relationships; restricted expression of emotion and affect; and a need for control over one's environment and self.[4][11]'

Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder - Wikipedia

He shows characteristics of schizotypal personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder, not obsessive-compulsive. Yes, he has a need to be right, but that's not really what OCPD is.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel that genuinely, when people deviate from his way of doing something, it’s causing him anxiety from not having control, so he takes measures to try and get that back, to the point he intrudes on others and can be abusive emotionally.
    Show him at-will psi then if you think it's just OCPD and not narcissism or anything worse than just being obsessive-compulsive. Make video.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’d even go as far to theorize that this rigidity had in him (and the compulsion to correct anything and organize anything that isn’t in his own control) is what gets in the way of him evolving in his life. It’s why he is “incompetent”..
    Is competency triad about perceived (in)competence or focus on it

I also thought LSI for a lot of reasons ppl are currently stating but over time corrected it to LSE. He’s also smarter than might appear with the way he expresses himself in English, NF domain challenges and oversimplifications notwithstanding imo.

1 and 3 (fixes) seem pretty aligned with Te ego/Te lead

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudomorph View Post
    'Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder (OCPD) is marked by an excessive obsession with rules, lists, schedules, and order; a need for perfection that interferes with efficiency and the ability to complete tasks; a devotion to productivity that hinders interpersonal relationships and leisure time; rigidity and zealousness on matters of morality and ethics; an inability to delegate responsibilities or work to others; restricted functioning in interpersonal relationships; restricted expression of emotion and affect; and a need for control over one's environment and self.[4][11]'

Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder - Wikipedia

He shows characteristics of schizotypal personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder, not obsessive-compulsive. Yes, he has a need to be right, but that's not really what OCPD is.
    In that definition you used I see a need for control over environment, need for perfection that hinders work (would make him inefficient, obsession with rules (his own rules he makes and also the rules of Carl Jung)..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NPD and OCPD do have overlaps, but the biggest difference would be NPD has weak object relations; someone with NPD can’t view someone as a whole object. and there is a superiority image that compensates for repressed feelings of being flawed. I haven’t at least seen this superiority image in Sol, other than the whole placement of him as a superior in that he is right. But this isn’t NPD per say.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both NPD and BPD are characterized by idealization and devaluation. In NPD, what serves or doesn’t serve the agenda of their own self, and for borderline, how one supports their own emotions or makes them to not feel abandoned.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OCPD alone can make a person emotionally abusive at its worst. It concerns excessive control and the fixation it can cause can cause hostility and anger…

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually have a grandfather who would meet OCPD criteria, and both my parents are narcissists (they lack object relations and view things as a gain or a throw away, the entire schematic drive of NPD, that goes beyond the dsm and is deep into the pathology that even causes the dsm behavior, but those are somewhat limited in my opinion).

My grandpa is emotionally abusive, just as much as my parents. Any disorder can when untreated, result in behaviors that are destructive to those in the interpersonal sphere. These are learnt childhood defenses that worked to protect someone from maltreatment and/or trauma, and they successfully worked in helping the child survive, so because they’re ingrained and worked, I feel the subconscious just sees it as good.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both my parents and my grandfather have overlapping behavior. They all want control and have a superior self sense.. And a need to be right, but the motivation and neurosis is far different. And my grandfather doesn’t view things as a gain or throw away for the agenda of himself..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With my grandfather, he absolutely freaks out at the slightest thing out of his order. He lashes out in anger, sometimes verbal abuse, and controls and shames the person. Emotionally invalidates and punishes.

He has a sense of “entitlement” in that he refuses to pay taxes he didn’t feel were right, and he almost for this, got arrested. Some people would confuse that as narcissism from feeling exempt, when it’s just the rigidity of his belief system that causes that.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually have a grandfather who would meet OCPD criteria, and both my parents are narcissists (they lack object relations and view things as a gain or a throw away, the entire schematic drive of NPD, that goes beyond the dsm and is deep into the pathology that even causes the dsm behavior, but those are somewhat limited in my opinion).

My grandpa is emotionally abusive, just as much as my parents. Any disorder can when untreated, result in behaviors that are destructive to those in the interpersonal sphere. These are learnt childhood defenses that worked to protect someone from maltreatment and/or trauma, and they successfully worked in helping the child survive, so because they’re ingrained and worked, I feel the subconscious just sees it as good.
    My mind had blanked and I wanted to say, that it is how a child survived relative to their inherent temperament.. But I’m so scattered (which is why I send in all these bursts of messages) that I forgot include that..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is excessively controlling and tries to control others’ views, which is another behavior of the OCPD he meets. Like, he was trying to control Alive, I’ve seen him try and control my own self and Maritsa among others.. so it isn’t merely out of disdain for alive.
    The things he controls on aren’t really NPD either.. Npd would be trying control the feed and narrative to be able support the agenda in a keeping go.. He is whereas, throwing a hissy fit whenever something goes out of his own order which disturbs him, to where he gets critical, controlling, or sometimes hostile and abusive

Dragons:

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OCPD alone can make a person emotionally abusive at its worst. It concerns excessive control and the fixation it can cause can cause hostility and anger…
    Sol doesn't say it, but he feels threatened by the fact he believes telekinesis etc. exist but he can't do them at will, even though there's official literature stating other people can.

However, I have a better way to settle this. @Sol, are you a narcissist?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    Am I 8? That's the question.

Or 1....
    I don't know you well, and you're not as neurotic as Sol so your enneagram traits appear more clearly , but if 1 then 1 Sp , as for 8 I don't see any traits of it
    Souls know their way back home

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Or 1....
    You strike me as 9w8. Quick take.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don’t have that much an opinion on Sol’s type, other in that he is a 1, alt 6. I really believe 1 is the most sensible typing.. I have paid him minuscule attention, because of his antics… But if he is as people say (and I wouldn’t know with information lack), a double competency is very unlikely.
    I think he is a 1 with a 3 fix, also 6. He seems cut off from his own emotions enough to be double competency.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or 1....
    As mentioned by the long time poster LSI C too divine seems like a fit in link below.

Quick take.....

https://personalityhunt.com/enfp-9w8...omplete-guide/

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sol could also be a core 6w5.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean if Sol doesn’t have a throw away/gain split (what is responsible for every symptom of it), he can’t be a narcissist. I don’t really care for the dsm quite as much, because it misses the root of the whole motivation and constrict of the personality disorder. Borderline for instance, overlaps CPTSD

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Construct *.. When a narcissist can’t view people as full wholes, there will eventually be a grandiosity that arises from it, with the split viewing everything as trash, is how I see it..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot see Sol as having NPD unless he has an idealize/devalue pattern that shows up on idealizing people and then throwing them away when they no longer serve his agenda.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    He doesn’t respect any boundaries and it certainly comes across as entitled to me… also attempts to shove his stuff onto you claiming you don’t see the truth because you are too mentally ill, manipulative, sensitive or emotional to see it. That he is the one with the truth and you should be glad he has taken his precious time to (forcefully) “help” you. Then keeps transgressing interpersonal boundaries which he is enabled to do so, here. I personally think that description is a good one. Not that one is incapable of better or more in terms of personality… but yeah
    again, that's a general sx or intense enneagram trait, be it sx1, sx6, e8, sx2, or sx4. He doesn't really force anyone, other than harassing people with his own fallacies.

Though if he were sx1, he'd still abide for what his own society thinks is socially acceptable or expected, and the fact he does shit like tarot card reading, openly listen to degenerative asmr, not even married by his age, etc, doesn't fit well with the high volition nature of sx1. The only time he feels like he has leverage intellectually is in socionics and his own ideals that may match what is socially acceptable, rarely.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass View Post
    again, that's a general sx or intense enneagram trait, be it sx1, sx6, e8, sx2, or sx4. He doesn't really force anyone, other than harassing people with his own fallacies.

Though if he were sx1, he'd still abide for what his own society thinks is socially acceptable or expected, and the fact he does shit like tarot card reading, openly listen to degenerative asmr, not even married by his age, etc, doesn't fit well with the high volition nature of sx1. The only time he feels like he has leverage intellectually is in socionics and his own ideals that may match what is socially acceptable, rarely.
    In order for me to fully rule out 6, I would have to see more content that gives away his motivations. Not just behavior that points to a type.. I think it is quite possible he is a 6, it was my second typing for him..

A sexual 1 wouldn’t really be a societal abider as much, especially with less compliance or attachment in the Tritype.. I do think he has a 4 fix. He seems really, really reactive.. I am thinking he’s 146 with an alt of 614

Dragons:

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sol is all over the place, controlling of other people's views with shit he can't back up, complaining about his own failures, fantasy seeking, etc.

Simply trying to control other people's perception isn't an e1 trait alone, an e1 will attempt to control other people's actions, people who have significance to his work, etc. Sx4 will try to control how they are perceived, just like sx2, etc.

Overall, he does seem very sure in what he believes. but he never shows any competent behavioral traits, doesn't show the shame that a sx1 feels from being shamed by the people around him, etc.

sol isn't overtly aggressive but rather annoying, can't get a life of his own, a basement dweller archetype, likely maybe sx5 even?

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only reason I prefer 1 over 6, is because I haven’t seen much doubting of his own perception.. I haven’t seen the Nifl guy, but if he is summoning him, because he doubts his own perception, this can be a 6 point.

I also haven’t seen 3/9 lines

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sol is all over the place, controlling of other people's views with shit he can't back up, complaining about his own failures, fantasy seeking, etc.

Simply trying to control other people's perception isn't an e1 trait alone, an e1 will attempt to control other people's actions, people who have significance to his work, etc. Sx4 will try to control how they are perceived, just like sx2, etc.

Overall, he does seem very sure in what he believes. but he never shows any competent behavioral traits, doesn't show the shame that a sx1 feels from being shamed by the people around him, etc.

sol isn't overtly aggressive but rather annoying, can't get a life of his own, a basement dweller archetype, likely maybe sx5 even?
    Yeah, but I personally haven’t seen him trying control how others view him; it’s about him trying to control and micro-manage others’ beliefs and trying force a being right. SX1 is the least competency of any competency type, because 1 is basing on its own moral code, not necessarily something objective. And SX is the counter-type.. Adding more impulse and lack of restraint.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The whole wanting to micro-manage others is 1, 8 and 6. He is absolutely not an 8.. 8 does it for power and to be the one in control to avoid harm from being controlled in their own autonomy

Dragons:

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In order for me to fully rule out 6, I would have to see more content that gives away his motivations. Not just behavior that points to a type.. I think it is quite possible he is a 6, it was my second typing for him..

A sexual 1 wouldn’t really be a societal abider as much, especially with less compliance or attachment in the Tritype.. I do think he has a 4 fix. He seems really, really reactive.. I am thinking he’s 146 with an alt of 614
    Maybe we can settle on him being so6?

Sx1 seems to enforce social rules, archetypical 4L, they get bloody intense over rules, but seem to are about the people around them and probably won't bother with people on the opposite side of the world.

I think sol's issue is rather his own ego, his own image, which makes sense for me since he openly talks about all “mystical stuff” he participates in, openly talks about never having any real opportunity to be romantic with women despite his old age, complaining on how is he being wronged by everything, etc, regurgitates shit to drag other people down, and never really displays or puts a strong effort into showing as to why he is right(reasoning + evidence) which is something everyone does when they genuinely want to share what they think is right. So his own behavior and claims don't seem to add up, especially with how his own issues alone are not socially acceptable if now seen as weakness for a man to be so archetypical effeminate in pretty much most societies.

Again, we can't also expect him to fully display how he feels in his own second language, but his actions seem that way to me. I don't see the high volition in him at all, just the will to harass other people and be annoying.

But again he doesn't seem to fit so4 or sp4, but sx4 which is very different from the rest on their own.

Sexual Four: HATEThis subtype is different from its fellow Fours because they are able to take their Anger on a walk and do so with a strong vehemence and righteousness. We could say that the Four’s normal behavior, crying, is substituted with shouting and violent criticism. While we see the Social Four’s constant shame, we see the Sexual Four as a shameless character. They are very loud and insistent on their demands. They can be very annoying and feel a strong sense of rejection from the world. And the more they feel rejected, the more they complain. They are Intensity in its pure form, competitive and arrogant.
    This is the subtype we could describe as cutting off people’s heads due to their almost Eightish sadism. Some authors, including Ichazo in 1969, refer to them as the Hate Four. They also have some similar aspects to Sexual Sixes, because when they smell fear, they jump into action without being paralyzed. Even physically they can look like these Sixes, sometimes looking strong enough to survive a bomb attack with a strong chestplate.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A social blind 1 wouldn’t show the shame quite as overtly.. I am not claiming he’s blinded socially.. He actually seems SP-blinded, but not all 1’s is what I mean to say, show that. I just think he is very disintegrated to 4. He’s very unhealthy and it seems from all the years he’s been there, he’s been there. It makes sense, as most people with personality disorders would be below a level 7 health.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe we can settle on him being so6?

Sx1 seems to enforce social rules, archetypical 4L, they get bloody intense over rules, but seem to are about the people around them and probably won't bother with people on the opposite side of the world.

I think sol's issue is rather his own ego, his own image, which makes sense for me since he openly talks about all “mystical stuff” he participates in, openly talks about never having any real opportunity to be romantic with women despite his old age, complaining on how is he being wronged by everything, etc, regurgitates shit to drag other people down, and never really displays or puts a strong effort into showing as to why he is right(reasoning + evidence) which is something everyone does when they genuinely want to share what they think is right. So his own behavior and claims don't seem to add up, especially with how his own issues alone are not socially acceptable if now seen as weakness for a man to be so archetypical effeminate in pretty much most societies.

Again, we can't also expect him to fully display how he feels in his own second language, but his actions seem that way to me. I don't see the high volition in him at all, just the will to harass other people and be annoying.

But again he doesn't seem to fit so4 or sp4, but sx4 which is very different from the rest on their own.

Sexual Four: HATEThis subtype is different from its fellow Fours because they are able to take their Anger on a walk and do so with a strong vehemence and righteousness. We could say that the Four’s normal behavior, crying, is substituted with shouting and violent criticism. While we see the Social Four’s constant shame, we see the Sexual Four as a shameless character. They are very loud and insistent on their demands. They can be very annoying and feel a strong sense of rejection from the world. And the more they feel rejected, the more they complain. They are Intensity in its pure form, competitive and arrogant.
    This is the subtype we could describe as cutting off people’s heads due to their almost Eightish sadism. Some authors, including Ichazo in 1969, refer to them as the Hate Four. They also have some similar aspects to Sexual Sixes, because when they smell fear, they jump into action without being paralyzed. Even physically they can look like these Sixes, sometimes looking strong enough to survive a bomb attack with a strong chestplate.
    I’m not closed off to him being a 6, but I can’t say it is accurate without enough information that I am missing. His behavior is 100% 1 or 6 motivated.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What will make him a 1 versus 6: whether he is harassing people because he feels justified and has been maltreated for being “right” in his mind (1), or being confronted makes him doubt his perception and he lashes out in retaliation to this..

Dragons:

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but I personally haven’t seen him trying control how others view him; it’s about him trying to control and micro-manage others’ beliefs and trying force a being right. SX1 is the least competency of any competency type, because 1 is basing on its own moral code, not necessarily something objective. And SX is the counter-type.. Adding more impulse and lack of restraint.
    But sx1 is still a competency type, they still hold themselves to the standard they hold others, but they are a counter type in that they do lack self-restraint in terms of things like anger, which can make them mistaken for types like sp8 or sx6 from afar.

Even when e1 have their individual moral compass, isn't their emphasis in showing how their moral compass is better by critiquing other's and giving explicit reasoning onto why they are right? Even still these individuals still don't see the purpose in debating something that is already a fact to them unless they have to convince someone, they still seek to justify themselves and appeal to others, which still leans into e1 being the most image orientated gut type, similar to e3 almost.

sol openly talks about his own issues, his failures, and things that make him look effeminate, never holding himself to any standard.

e6 wise, there isn't much for it or against it.

Sp4 is somewhat competent, so4 is self-aware, but sx4 points fingers at others very often. That's where my track of thought was left.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But sx1 is still a competency type, they still hold themselves to the standard they hold others, but they are a counter type in that they do lack self-restraint in terms of things like anger, which can make them mistaken for types like sp8 or sx6 from afar.

Even when e1 have their individual moral compass, isn't their emphasis in showing how their moral compass is better by critiquing other's and giving explicit reasoning onto why they are right? Even still these individuals still don't see the purpose in debating something that is already a fact to them unless they have to convince someone, they still seek to justify themselves and appeal to others, which still leans into e1 being the most image orientated gut type, similar to e3 almost.

sol openly talks about his own issues, his failures, and things that make him look effeminate, never holding himself to any standard.

e6 wise, there isn't much for it or against it.

Sp4 is somewhat competent, so4 is self-aware, but sx4 points fingers at others very often. That's where my track of thought was left.
    Eh, have you heard of a 7 low line escape hatchet? If this forum was his escape from his life where he can hypocritically engage what he chides in others, it would very well be a 1..

Dragons:

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m not closed off to him being a 6, but I can’t say it is accurate without enough information that I am missing. His behavior is 100% 1 or 6 motivated.
    I didn't see much reasoning for that yet, but we will see when time reveals more about him because he can't keep his own mouth shut and stop embarrassing himself.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew a 1 (that’s way older than me) that cheated on his wife, and then as he was, he was trying to advise me to be cautious with my own boyfriend cheating on me and “keeping an eye on him”…

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 has lines that both are fantasy types, and it is the tension of a type that is fantasy (tension of 9 and 2. 4, 7, 9 are fantasy).

Dragons: