Results 1,241 to 1,280 of 1360

Thread: Possible Enneagram types of forum members

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    @Braingel @Jackass @necrosebud

Since you talked about @Sol 's Enneagram, I've typed Sol in my mind as 1 So , with 6 So in tritype, but as I read his responses in recent days, I saw projection as a defense mechanism when he talked about awake, it was very clear that what he said about awake applies to him much more than awake , unfortunately I missed that post , anyway, it made me think 6 is much more likely based on it
    I thought this might be a 6 in tritype , but I have a person in my family who has 6 and 1 in their tritype ( which means there's a similarity between this person and Sol despite their difference in valued functions and ennea core ) , I know this person very well and I don't remember I've ever noticed projection in behaviors , yes, like Sol, there is a tendency to blame others, but not to project own traits on others .
    I have never seen a 1 disintegrating into 4 but I have an impression about this kind of disintegrating that 1 would withdrawn and process their feelings on their own since E4 is a withdrawn Enneagram , they wouldn't spread all this drama that Sol posted or exaggerate the issue in that way, but since, as I said, I haven't ever seen 1 disintegrating into 4, I may be wrong because I am speaking in a theoretical context.
    As I was writing this, I thought that the method of disintegration might differ depending on the valued functions : Fe tends to spread emotions while Fi keep them to itself , if this is true , and if Sol is really a 1 , then we should suspect that Sol doesn't value Fe
    I think he is sx 1, but afaict he might not care much for the enneagram

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve also seen RH competency out of him, that is expressed in a dumb/misguided interpretation, based on his own circular views..
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    6 was my second choice, which is why I was saying it’s a 1 with a 6… And a 6 can believe they are the victim, but a 6 isn’t having to always be “right”. Thats a 1 ordeal.. I don’t blame you for thinking it can be a 6, but they also doubt their own perceptions and look to affirmations from other, and go in oscillation phases.
    The only way his behavior is 6, is if he made that typing thing to affirm his perception that he was doubting. But rather than doubt, he’s going on and on and on at people who type Alive as an IEI, which I don’t believe is doubtful at all.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thread I mean, by typing thing

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since you talked about @Sol 's Enneagram, I've typed Sol in my mind as 1 So , with 6 So in tritype, but as I read his responses in recent days, I saw projection as a defense mechanism when he talked about awake, it was very clear that what he said about awake applies to him much more than awake , unfortunately I missed that post , anyway, it made me think 6 is much more likely based on it
    I thought this might be a 6 in tritype , but I have a person in my family who has 6 and 1 in their tritype ( which means there's a similarity between this person and Sol despite their difference in valued functions and ennea core ) , I know this person very well and I don't remember I've ever noticed projection in behaviors , yes, like Sol, there is a tendency to blame others, but not to project own traits on others .
    I have never seen a 1 disintegrating into 4 but I have an impression about this kind of disintegrating that 1 would withdrawn and process their feelings on their own since E4 is a withdrawn Enneagram , they wouldn't spread all this drama that Sol posted or exaggerate the issue in that way, but since, as I said, I haven't ever seen 1 disintegrating into 4, I may be wrong because I am speaking in a theoretical context.
    As I was writing this, I thought that the method of disintegration might differ depending on the valued functions : Fe tends to spread emotions while Fi keep them to itself , if this is true , and if Sol is really a 1 , then we should suspect that Sol doesn't value Fe
    As far as a 1 disintegrating into 4, the instinctual lead and socionics type are going to determine how much it expresses in a visible way.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6 was my second choice, which is why I was saying it’s a 1 with a 6… And a 6 can believe they are the victim, but a 6 isn’t having to always be “right”. Thats a 1 ordeal.. I don’t blame you for thinking it can be a 6, but they also doubt their own perceptions and look to affirmations from other, and go in oscillation phases.
    Doubt is more clear in 6 Sp , in case of 6 So they deal with it using rules

While the SP6 is never sure, the SO6 can end up being too sure, if there is a clear procedure and guideline to follow, it can calm them down. They are also very afraid of bending what they believe in, they aren't flexible with their beliefs. However, they don't blindly follow ideologies, they first doubt it until they are sure in it. On the other side of the spectrum, it is not uncommon for a SO6 to put trust in a system, only to be disappointed by it and end up developing their own set of rules to follow which they feel is truly just.

Naranjo described this subtype as a fanatic who is too afraid of his ambiguity and hesitation, resulting in a prosthesis that protects him from fear, developing somewhat of a "robotic" brain that allows him to know what to do and what to avoid.[2]
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A possible argument, however, it seems to be that sol has image issues. He constantly has to mention others to new users to establish himself as “all knowing.” Which again the disintegrated enneagram only displays some characteristic traits of the lower enneagram, but not entirely.

He is reactive, known to have a sense for fantasy (reading torat cards, etc), while having weak (mentioned by a couple IEEs, which they were right) but bold intuition. But also he had never displayed any interest in “enforcing” His vision onto his surrounding environment, never a perfectionist type, as he is quite literally an incel in his old age who failed his country's standard of being manly and getting married.

Due to his lack of achievements in his old age, simply, he doesn't display any high Te or e1/competency enneagram traits.

He also seems very emotionally reactive, needing nifl for back up and to be seen as correct to affirm his own sense of identity, nor is he paying attention to his own consistency.

He also seems to reject other people for rejecting him, even if they have some input that would make sense.

I'd say he is likely sx4 ESI, but that's just going off on what limited information I have on him.

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I think he is sx 1, but afaict he might not care much for the enneagram
    His life choices point to anything but competency, I would differ in opinion.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass View Post
    A possible argument, however, it seems to be that sol has image issues. He constantly has to mention others to new users to establish himself as “all knowing.” Which again the disintegrated enneagram only displays some characteristic traits of the lower enneagram, but not entirely.

He is reactive, known to have a sense for fantasy (reading torat cards, etc), while having weak (mentioned by a couple IEEs, which they were right) but bold intuition. But also he had never displayed any interest in “enforcing” His vision onto his surrounding environment, never a perfectionist type, as he is quite literally an incel in his old age who failed his country's standard of being manly and getting married.

Due to his lack of achievements in his old age, simply, he doesn't display any high Te or e1/competency enneagram traits.

He also seems very emotionally reactive, needing nifl for back up and to be seen as correct to affirm his own sense of identity, nor is he paying attention to his own consistency.

He also seems to reject other people for rejecting him, even if they have some input that would make sense.

I'd say he is likely sx4 ESI, but that's just going off on what limited information I have on him.
    I definitely can’t see him as a 4, but ESI is my alt typing from LSI.. I see competency core, but just in an exceedingly dumbed down way. I mean, it isn’t like he is a 4D Te competency.. Or possessing an IQ above 110.

Not all competency types are brilliant. Most people aren’t vastly intelligible. But I’ll say malt competency I have seen are smarter than Sol.

He shows competency in how he chides people for using Gulenko, some other definition, etc. 1 core competency isn’t quite as objective as a 5 or a 3. He is trying to be objective, even though he isn’t… He believes people should have numerous interactions irl to type…

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He might be a double reactive though

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 1D or ignored Te competency works fine for him, and especially 1, which is not quite as objective, because it’s a frustration type with super ego focus.

The 1D or ignored Te make him less active than a typical competency.. And if he was an ESI, he may get swept up in his own emotional judgment values.. Which doesn’t go against a core 1.. I would say that a 164 is probably the least objective 1, especially when SP blinded..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I definitely can’t see him as a 4, but ESI is my alt typing from LSI.. I see competency core, but just in an exceedingly dumbed down way. I mean, it isn’t like he is a 4D Te competency.. Or possessing an IQ above 110.

Not all competency types are brilliant. Most people aren’t vastly intelligible. But I’ll say malt competency I have seen are smarter than Sol.

He shows competency in how he chides people for using Gulenko, some other definition, etc. 1 core competency isn’t quite as objective as a 5 or a 3. He is trying to be objective, even though he isn’t… He believes people should have numerous interactions irl to type…
    Because enneagram has nothing to do with functions or how good someone is at a skill, it doesn’t matter if he’s actually bad at being objective. What matters is he tries to be and has an ego bias towards wanting to be and that *thinking* he is based on his own moral and systemic indignation.

I would say he lacks in the ability to do this, because of average intelligence, and because of a poor placement of Te (ignored or 1D). I can see him trying be Te seeking.. I can see how a 146 Tritype can be congruent with a Te seeker.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His life choices point to anything but competency, I would differ in opinion.
    I usually don’t like chestnut descriptions but this one I think happens to fit him really well: https://www.personalitycafe.com/thre...estnut.351426/

This is the only One subtype that is explicitly angry and so is the countertype of the three One personalities. The Sexual One is impatient, can be invasive, goes for what he or she wants, and has a sense of entitlement. These Ones have an intensity of desire fueled by anger that motivates them to want to improve others. This can be expressed as a sense of excitement, passion, or idealism about the way things could be if people would reform their behavior, or if the reforms they envision were enacted by society. This makes them compelling and vehement.

This character feels entitled in the sense of possessing the mentality of a reformer or a zealot-one who knows how to live or do things better and so feels a right to assert their will over others. Like the mentality of a conqueror, this approach can be rationalized (and made virtuous through the rhetoric of their adherence to a higher moral code or calling.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The main give away that Sol is a 1 to me is that he always has to be “right”. The only other type that can exhibit this is a 6, but the 6 does it because of doubt, where they grapple to hold unto what they’ve attached to, to where they’re anxious over losing it. I don’t see the 6 thing in Sol, but if that was his motive, it is not very visible.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing that I’ve read from people describing Sol in this thread, that can possibly show 6 doubt, is how he apparently calls on this Nifl guy… This can potentially be his support mechanism to which where he summons him, because he doubts his own perception and needs Nofl to back it up..

But I wasn’t there seeing him do that, so I don’t even know how it unfolded, why he does it.. Like is he doesn’t out of frustration that he can’t convince alone.. That’s indicative of at least 6 fix.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But no 4 core is going to be pushing on others that “they’re right”. (In this global, sweeping way, that is).A 4 with low line of 1 (you integrate and disintegrate at both lines), is to correct things on the personal image, in my opinion.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t yet see a reason to believe Sol has 3 and 9 line points, and a 6 can arguably in some ways, be more active than a 1. Because it’s attachment and super ego. And has a 3 line that which under stress, can make one exceedingly productive.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, there’s a reason 6 is one of the most common types; it helps to uphold society and build connections. Both which require a degree of activity. Certain tritypes of 1 with lesser competency influence in the fixes, can be very vocal and take indirect actions, without being overly productive outside of their moral stance. I would type Greta Thunberg as a 146, who is such.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can only see 1 and 6 as his types, and I prefer 1, because I don’t believe he is 3 or 9 lined… And the only thing I’ve seen that possibly can go towards 6, is his apparent summon of Nifl, and I’ve never seen how it is unfolded, so I’ve no way to rule out if it is actually 6ish..

I haven’t observed any oscillation from his certainty, in an overt way. Which would be weird in a modern (not naranjo) social 6, which most would seek social supports.. I know in naranjo that is the SP 6.

Dragons:

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The main give away that Sol is a 1 to me is that he always has to be “right”. The only other type that can exhibit this is a 6, but the 6 does it because of doubt, where they grapple to hold unto what they’ve attached to, to where they’re anxious over losing it. I don’t see the 6 thing in Sol, but if that was his motive, it is not very visible.
    That's not inherently an e1 trait, but rather the idealistic tryad trait.

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps, but again LSI is too busy adhering to their own ideals, or acting out in their own fears, than enforcing methodological thinking externally. Aggression is still more of a Te trait than Se, as that aggression still serves a purpose of displaying one's own frustration which is caused by an external source. Se is still very much sensory orientated, and less about emotional outbursts that stem from a certain mindset(rational functions). LSI does have pent-up anger, but again they still keep a polite front, an ESI is more willing on displaying their own frustrations which are usually image orientated(Fi).
    So him being e1 isn't it either.

Either sx6 or sx4

TIM
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually don’t like chestnut descriptions but this one I think happens to fit him really well: https://www.personalitycafe.com/thre...estnut.351426/

This is the only One subtype that is explicitly angry and so is the countertype of the three One personalities. The Sexual One is impatient, can be invasive, goes for what he or she wants, and has a sense of entitlement. These Ones have an intensity of desire fueled by anger that motivates them to want to improve others. This can be expressed as a sense of excitement, passion, or idealism about the way things could be if people would reform their behavior, or if the reforms they envision were enacted by society. This makes them compelling and vehement.

This character feels entitled in the sense of possessing the mentality of a reformer or a zealot-one who knows how to live or do things better and so feels a right to assert their will over others. Like the mentality of a conqueror, this approach can be rationalized (and made virtuous through the rhetoric of their adherence to a higher moral code or calling.

The only thing he invades are conversations. He wants others to improve by his own ideal, critical of others, but never displays his own competency, as if maybe he could be projecting and attempting to save his own ego somehow.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing he invades are conversations. He wants others to improve by his own ideal, critical of others, but never displays his own competency, as if maybe he could be projecting and attempting to save his own ego somehow.
    He doesn’t respect any boundaries and it certainly comes across as entitled to me… also attempts to shove his stuff onto you claiming you don’t see the truth because you are too mentally ill, manipulative, sensitive or emotional to see it. That he is the one with the truth and you should be glad he has taken his precious time to (forcefully) “help” you. Then keeps transgressing interpersonal boundaries which he is enabled to do so, here. I personally think that description is a good one. Not that one is incapable of better or more in terms of personality… but yeah

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I 8? That's the question.

Or 1....

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just personally view the 1 as the last competency of competency types. It is frustration and super ego. It doesn’t have to do things in an objective way… That’s mostly 5.. 1 still goes by its own ideal and standard.. The instinct matters, but depending on this, it will try do things in how it perceives to be done right. He believes his method of typing is right. He believes how he does things is right. I haven’t seen him discuss matters on others, but if he’s social, he would be preaching on some social means of doing right and of duties.. Not only does he have be right, he has enforce it upon others.

I don’t see the lines of 4 in him… I don’t see envy..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t see Sol constructing an image of a superior person, who has suffered more than of others and is entitled to special treatment and compassion. Who is concerned about being loved and valued by others for unique qualities.. And to try and get love through these qualities.. (All image types are putting up an image to attain love).

I don’t see this intensive self-focus and absorption, to where outside of one’s own issues and experiences, there is oblivion.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The whole mature, responsible, productive 1’s who are very active are 136 and 126 tritypes who have social and SP in them, strong.

so/sx 146, 145, 147.. These guys aren’t your competency heavy focused ones.. The competency just goes towards being right and trying have a sense of moral superiority and handling emotions well.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t see Sol constructing an image of a superior person, who has suffered more than of others and is entitled to special treatment and compassion. Who is concerned about being loved and valued by others for unique qualities.. And to try and get love through these qualities.. (All image types are putting up an image to attain love).

I don’t see this intensive self-focus and absorption, to where outside of one’s own issues and experiences, there is oblivion.
    I think he’s 3 fixed don’t see any indication of “something is wrong with me” in fact the opposite. And I didn’t read it in detail but mb ppl are indicating 6 due to paranoia
    idk but I don’t have anything against 136 tho

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

135 and 137 are also going to be very active and competent. Same with a 152, which generally will show up more in trying help others and teaching them..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he’s 3 fixed don’t see any indication of “something is wrong with me” in fact the opposite. And I didn’t read it in detail but mb ppl are indicating 6 due to paranoia
    idk but I don’t have anything against 136 tho
    I don’t have that much an opinion on Sol’s type, other in that he is a 1, alt 6. I really believe 1 is the most sensible typing.. I have paid him minuscule attention, because of his antics… But if he is as people say (and I wouldn’t know with information lack), a double competency is very unlikely.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And also that he is an XSI in terms of socio

Dragons:

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just personally view the 1 as the last competency of competency types. It is frustration and super ego. It doesn’t have to do things in an objective way… That’s mostly 5.. 1 still goes by its own ideal and standard.. The instinct matters, but depending on this, it will try do things in how it perceives to be done right. He believes his method of typing is right. He believes how he does things is right. I haven’t seen him discuss matters on others, but if he’s social, he would be preaching on some social means of doing right and of duties.. Not only does he have be right, he has enforce it upon others.

I don’t see the lines of 4 in him… I don’t see envy..
    Lots of envy imo. See: my occasional fighting with him over parapsychology. He denies that telepathy, telekinesis, etc. work as parapsychologists describe them and prefers to watch random YouTube gurus because he has a sense of envy and wishes he could do those things instead of just believing in tarot cards and house spirits. As @Expansion brought up he's probably schizotypal.

However, enneagram is not a useful tool in describing his sense of envy. You don't have to be artsy to be full of envy like the 4 descriptions make people think. Enneagram is a terribly bad description in general, like most typologies. (Jung's original version wasn't bad even if it wasn't very complete, but then, see Jung's comments on MBTI.)

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudomorph View Post
    Lots of envy imo. See: my occasional fighting with him over parapsychology. He denies that telepathy, telekinesis, etc. work as parapsychologists describe them and prefers to watch random YouTube gurus because he has a sense of envy and wishes he could do those things instead of just believing in tarot cards and house spirits. As @Expansion brought up he's probably schizotypal.

However, enneagram is not a useful tool in describing his sense of envy. You don't have to be artsy to be full of envy like the 4 descriptions make people think. Enneagram is a terribly bad description in general, like most typologies. (Jung's original version wasn't bad even if it wasn't very complete, but then, see Jung's comments on MBTI.)
    I would’ve thought he has OCD or OCPD (obsessive compulsive personality disorder).. But there can be such thing as a comorbidity

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing that tends to hallmark personality disorders (other than borderline) is an aloofness there is anything wrong in a person. This is in part why they are harder to treat.. He pathologized other people mans never himself, and sees himself as the healthy one. This can be why squirrel believes he has projection, when I’d say this is just a severe cognitive distortion from being unaware oneself is actually the issue.

Dragons:

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would’ve thought he has OCD or OCPD (obsessive compulsive personality disorder).. But there can be such thing as a comorbidity
    I just think he likes picking fights. What's even OCD about him, just the fact you think he's an E1 so he must have it?

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudomorph View Post
    I just think he likes picking fights. What's even OCD about him, just the fact you think he's an E1 so he must have it?
    No, he seems to fixate, and have very rigid, unshakable beliefs to a point of interpersonal conflict (one thing that characterizes it). Then, as I said above, he doesn’t believe this is wrong. Most personality disorders accompany the cognitive distortion I entailed.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He also demonstrates a need to do something an exact way…

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t honestly believe he tries pick conflicts as much as he has these really firm, rigid beliefs he obsesses on and gets angry and anxious over when they aren’t adhered. This is also a hallmark of OCPD. But I am sure there are times he may not do it unintentionally. Such an example was with that whole Alive thread. This still could’ve motivated in a need for control..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carl Jung is like his “Bible”.. generally, people with ocpd have something they religiously follow, and develop very firm beliefs around it. And it isn’t merely his potent adherence to this “by the book”, where you observe this tendency in him. It’s in how he argues (about anything), and in how he approaches typing…

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, he seems to fixate, and have very rigid, unshakable beliefs to a point of interpersonal conflict (one thing that characterizes it). Then, as I said above, he doesn’t believe this is wrong. Most personality disorders accompany the cognitive distortion I entailed.
    It is true that most people with OCPD, though, would be core 1 and core 6’s with a 1 fix. Yet putting typology aside, he has observable OCPD behaviors.

Dragons: