Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Enneagram types of forum members

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well maybe I am IEI. I really don't see myself as being like any of the 3s I know.

I am clearly more lacking in the practical orientation typical of 3s than the creative inclinations of 4s. I am definitely sp last and I can't really see myself as being an so or sx first 3; I'm just not high-energy enough. If I'm not prompted otherwise, I sit aroung the house and play video games; I have to push myself to do things like work out, socialize, etc. I'm just not outer-directed or externally-motivated enough to be a 3.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salawa View Post
    I think some EIEs can easily be 4s even if it is typically associated with IEIs.
    Yes, I think there is more 4w3 EIE than 4w3 IEI.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    Yes, I think there is more 4w3 EIE than 4w3 IEI.
    Nope. ENFjs are 7s, 3s, 8s and 6s.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4w3 is called the Aristocratic, ENFJ-Fe subtype description,

Ethical subtype: (The Tutor) (Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The ethical subtype tries to behave according to the rules of good form in society. Are internally emotional, but usually modest and constrained in their emotional expression. Sensitive and vulnerable, alone in a shower may often experience dramatic emotions, but in front of strangers they restrain themselves. Find it difficult to relax due to internal strains, wounds, and overarching ambitions; while internally suffering from a set of complexes, externally they appear proud and aloof. Usually cautious and prone to think actions through beforehand; nervous with themselves but patient and persistent they are able to achieve their goals. Exacting in enforcing that their associates observe ethical standards of behavior and prone to rashly provide remarks and advice when they see people conflict with these ethical standards. Mood varies: cold, haughty, obstinate and exacting, then soft, sincere, affable and seemingly defenseless. Movements are smooth, sometimes demonstrative, when they want they can dress effectively, yet modestly for the occasion. (Victor Gulenko) Emotionally excited, sharp. Demonstrates fervent feelings, is decisively artistic. Easily yields to flattery. Characterized by aristocratic manners. Frequently a good speaker or a political leader with patriotic leanings. Is internally dramatic and spontaneous, loves to demonstrate his opinion. Outwardly they can shock those around them by extremes in clothing – a hobo with soiled sleeves. They can, on the contrary, dress in vivid or aristocratically choice clothes. (Sexual behaviour) Are not confident in themselves; subjected to doubts and fluctuations. Erotically do not enjoy displaying initiative. Inclined to analyze the behaviour of their partner. With those, whom they love, are sensitive and thoughtful. Tires quite quickly from routine. Internally are particularly sentimental and romantic. Aim for stable relations and display constancy in their attachments. Not likely to pardon roughness and/or incorrect behaviour. Need a serious, imperturbable, proper and self-possessed partner. This subtype commands the will to learn how to scatter human doubts.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just because 4w3 is called "the aristocrat" and ENFj belongs to an "aristocratic" quadra, does not mean that they are commensurable.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allie likes to bowl and people tend to get mugged around her.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Let's take Key Words and make associations.
    lol. But Jung's Fi is totally intrinsic to the enneagram 6.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I work my job at a coffee shop, and in my spare time I work on my book, ride my mountain bike, write poetry, play video games, and help my roommate edit his book.

Gilly, I'd be happier with your being a 4w3 IEI than a 4w3 EIE. Nonetheless, from seeing you on stickam, and comparing you even just physically to glamourama, Starfall, strrrng or my father, who are all IEIs, I can't help but notice a big difference. I personally think you're more likely to be an EIE than a 4w3, but if you really feel you are a 4w3, I guess EIE 4w3 is not totally implausible.

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    lol, thanks for typing all that out! I was mostly asking because Ezra types me 4w3 and I want to know why, see if I identify with 4w3 descriptions and whatnot.
    strrrng answered for me:

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    4w3s seem to be the most aristocratic, and balance the expression of their image with the preservation of their individuality. I kind of like having the 3 aspect attendant to the main fixation; I couldn't imagine it as my primary drive. Just adds a spark to shit. 4w5s are aristocratic too, but indifferent, and generally more unconcerned with the world. The ideals take a more intellectual form, so thinking, not expression, is what perpetuates them. 4w3s eventually collapse and feel that they are fake and worthless; 4w5s collapse and think they are worthless and futile. 3w4s are the most overtly aristocratic, yet eventually burn out and come to believe that they are completely empty.
    4w3s are clearly more image-focused that 4w5s, and they can more easily charm people. Although Fours aren't outgoing, 4w3s are probably slightly more so than 4w5s. You're more outgoing than is this 4w5 girl I knew from halls last year.

I am clearly more lacking in the practical orientation typical of 3s than the creative inclinations of 4s. I am definitely sp last and I can't really see myself as being an so or sx first 3; I'm just not high-energy enough. If I'm not prompted otherwise, I sit aroung the house and play video games; I have to push myself to do things like work out, socialize, etc. I'm just not outer-directed or externally-motivated enough to be a 3.
    I used to think being really motivated was a Three thing. It might still be. But have you ever heard of a failed Three? Who is not actually successful but who strives to be?

No, that is total bullshit. If you're not "out doing shit and being cool and popular and successful and achieving", then you're not a Three.

Quote Originally Posted by Salawa View Post
    I think some EIEs can easily be 4s even if it is typically associated with IEIs.
    Yes. Even though I'm more comfortable with IEI Four.

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    4w3 is called the Aristocratic, ENFJ-Fe subtype description,

Ethical subtype: (The Tutor) (Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov) The ethical subtype tries to behave according to the rules of good form in society. Are internally emotional, but usually modest and constrained in their emotional expression. Sensitive and vulnerable, alone in a shower may often experience dramatic emotions, but in front of strangers they restrain themselves. Find it difficult to relax due to internal strains, wounds, and overarching ambitions; while internally suffering from a set of complexes, externally they appear proud and aloof. Usually cautious and prone to think actions through beforehand; nervous with themselves but patient and persistent they are able to achieve their goals. Exacting in enforcing that their associates observe ethical standards of behavior and prone to rashly provide remarks and advice when they see people conflict with these ethical standards. Mood varies: cold, haughty, obstinate and exacting, then soft, sincere, affable and seemingly defenseless. Movements are smooth, sometimes demonstrative, when they want they can dress effectively, yet modestly for the occasion. (Victor Gulenko) Emotionally excited, sharp. Demonstrates fervent feelings, is decisively artistic. Easily yields to flattery. Characterized by aristocratic manners. Frequently a good speaker or a political leader with patriotic leanings. Is internally dramatic and spontaneous, loves to demonstrate his opinion. Outwardly they can shock those around them by extremes in clothing – a hobo with soiled sleeves. They can, on the contrary, dress in vivid or aristocratically choice clothes. (Sexual behaviour) Are not confident in themselves; subjected to doubts and fluctuations. Erotically do not enjoy displaying initiative. Inclined to analyze the behaviour of their partner. With those, whom they love, are sensitive and thoughtful. Tires quite quickly from routine. Internally are particularly sentimental and romantic. Aim for stable relations and display constancy in their attachments. Not likely to pardon roughness and/or incorrect behaviour. Need a serious, imperturbable, proper and self-possessed partner. This subtype commands the will to learn how to scatter human doubts.
    No, "the EIE Fe subtype is often known as 'the Aristocrat'" is what you meant to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Let's take Key Words and make associations.
    lol

lol. But Jung's Fi is totally intrinsic to the enneagram 6.
    Do you think that an Eight can be Gamma SF?

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post

4w3s are clearly more image-focused that 4w5s, and they can more easily charm people. Although Fours aren't outgoing, 4w3s are probably slightly more so than 4w5s. You're more outgoing than is this 4w5 girl I knew from halls last year.
    I definitely think I'm more expressive than 4w5s. I'm more comfortable just doing shit, imposing whatever "act" I feel like at the moment. They feel more anxious to me. But outgoingness is hard to say. I would link that more to the so instinct, which is tertiary for me.

Do you think that an Eight can be Gamma SF?
    I wouldn't rule it out for an Se-ESFp.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is!

Gilly, I'd be happier with your being a 4w3 IEI than a 4w3 EIE. Nonetheless, from seeing you on stickam, and comparing you even just physically to glamourama, Starfall, strrrng or my father, who are all IEIs, I can't help but notice a big difference. I personally think you're more likely to be an EIE than a 4w3, but if you really feel you are a 4w3, I guess EIE 4w3 is not totally implausible.
    I do think I am more 4 than 3. I know that 4s are classic "introverts," but, well, I am naturally socially "introverted": I dont socialize unless compelled/forced to, I usually feel uncomfortable/out of place at large parties (unless I know a lot of people), and I am timid about asking girls on dates and such

No, that is total bullshit. If you're not "out doing shit and being cool and popular and successful and achieving", then you're not a Three.
    LOL I am definitely not a 3 by this (not that I agree...). I am more interested in my personal creative pursuits and indulging my whims than "making something of myself." There are things I would like to accomplish, yes, but it's not as though my motivations are centered on making myself into something I'm not already.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't rule it out for an Se-ESFp.
    Do you think Eights can be LSIs?

It is!

I do think I am more 4 than 3. I know that 4s are classic "introverts," but, well, I am naturally socially "introverted": I dont socialize unless compelled/forced to, I usually feel uncomfortable/out of place at large parties (unless I know a lot of people), and I am timid about asking girls on dates and such

LOL I am definitely not a 3 by this (not that I agree...). I am more interested in my personal creative pursuits and indulging my whims than "making something of myself." There are things I would like to accomplish, yes, but it's not as though my motivations are centered on making myself into something I'm not already.
    I'll settle with 4w3 for now, but I'll leave 3w4 open as a possibility. If you are a Three, you're certainly not a 3w2, and if you're a Four, you're certainly not a 4w5.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you think Eights can be LSIs?
    Yes. Most likely 8w9.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're extremely three-ish, Gilly. Maybe not as ambitious as threes are typically described, but imo you are quite clearly image-conscious.

Although I don't know why 7w6 wouldn't work, either.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. Most likely 8w9.
    Can Eights not be ESIs?

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can Eights not be ESIs?
    Doesn't sound entirely implausible. I've never encountered one, though.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic View Post
    I think you're extremely three-ish, Gilly. Maybe not as ambitious as threes are typically described, but imo you are quite clearly image-conscious.
    I mean, I am image conscious, but I think the feeling of being intrinsically special or unique is a deeper fixation for me; I focus less on gaining approval from others and more on maintaining a self-image of being somehow different from other people. That's not to say I don't seek approval, because I do. But being approved of by others or validated by some external standard is not as important to me as setting myself apart from others in terms of my own self-perception.

Also, I identify with many characteristics of the Thinking Triad, which is more typical of 4s than 3s; 3s tend to identify equally with Gut and Thinking. I could see myself as 4w5 before 3w2, for SURE.

Although I don't know why 7w6 wouldn't work, either.
    Yeah, it's one of the types I could possibly see myself as (4w3>3w4>4w5>7w6>7w8>6w7 are the only ones I would actively consider).

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, it's one of the types I could possibly see myself as (4w3>3w4>4w5>7w6>7w8>6w7 are the only ones I would actively consider).
    I agree that Gut triad is out of bounds for you, Gilly.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking 9w8 for myself, actually.
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that Gut triad is out of bounds for you, Gilly.
    Yup. The only guy triad type that I relate to at all is 8. I can see elements of 1 and 9 in terms of the way my behaviors fluctuate, but as far as actually being one of those types goes, uhh, no way. I have some superficial 8 tendencies, but I could never be one. 2 is also an obvious no-no for me (part of why I don't think I'm 3; people usually have characteristics of both possible wings, and I just don't relate to type 2 in any way at all; perhaps even less than any of the gut types).

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4-7-8 sounds good. I think that link deserves its own thread

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any chance you can add me? No, I do not know my Enneagram type. I picked one (or a few) at one point, but I'm pretty sure I was wrong... about most of them.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Let's take a look at Glam's type. Glam is an easy one. She’s a clear competency type. That narrows things down really quick to 1, 3 and 5. Fours are in the reactive triad. Almost every post Glam makes has a competency feel to it, including her real time shouts in the chat box. She might be reactive to the extent any person can be said to be reactive but it doesn’t rise to the level of a reactive triader.

Glam is not an assertive type. Cross off 3. With introverted 3w4s, you’re dealing with the withdrawn assertive type, so this is not as clear cut when distinguishing between assertive, compliant and withdrawn triad. Rather, look for the way those triads bubble up into the competency triad. Assertive triad corresponds to less empathy for others since one’s own desires/wants/needs/interests predominates. That gives competency in threes a bend towards thinking in a way that’s conceptually crude/hollow. Suedehead, as a competency triader, can be very cold and realistic in his assessments (obviously not a positive reframer), but where his competency loses an edge is in his intensely shallow outlooks which has him occasionally reducing women to crotch sniffing dogs. Even the slightest hint of rejection from a desirable female, for him, is the most crushing thing in the world. That speaks to the level of glibness and vanity in type 3 but also one of their inherent talents in marketing. sp3w4s usually excel at marketing which requires a certain ability to think of people in a way that opens the door for amoral advertising. Being able to see people in terms of ratings and statistics. This is where many sp/so 3w4 males are drawn to PUA. Conceptual hollowness is the thing to look for….it’s the fusion between competency triad and assertive triad. Even in INFp 3w4s, the extent of their cognition is stifled by that.

That leaves 1 and 5. Let’s look at the centers of intelligence. That’s always the best one to go by when distinguishing the way competency triad shows up in these two types. Glam doesn't show any of the markers for being a gut type. The easiest way to parse out this is to look at it from this angle....Is she truly detached in her thinking and open to new information or is she more gut unmovable in the head center? The Gut center simplifies. It zaps whole chunks of reality square out of existence to make way for the Gut. With type 9 being out of touch with the gut center this isn’t so much an issue for them. Ayn rand would be a fiveish 1, in spite of her intellectual bent rand has a gnawing discomfort with ambiguity. She thinks in black and whites. With fiveish 1s (like Rand), they are so literal and out of touch with the physical/kinesthetic realm that they can seem horrendously incompetent at grasping other people’s center whereas 5w4s are more comfortable in the gray areas, in the figurative and symbolic. Rand's characters are more like stick figures than real people. Because the unbending spine of fiveish 1s is so rigidly wound into a logical straitjacket, the result can be some funky conclusions.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 10-11-2015 at 03:53 PM.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Let's take a look at Glam's type. Glam is an easy one. She’s a clear competency type. That narrows things down really quick to 1, 3 and 5. Fours are in the reactive triad. Almost every post Glam makes has a competency feel to it, including her real time shouts in the chat box. She might be reactive to the extent any person can be said to be reactive but it doesn’t rise to the level of a reactive triader.

Glam is not an assertive type. Cross off 3. With introverted 3w4s, you’re dealing with the withdrawn assertive type, so this is not as clear cut when distinguishing between assertive, compliant and withdrawn triad. Rather, look for the way those triads bubble up into the competency triad. Assertive triad corresponds to less empathy for others since one’s own desires/wants/needs/interests predominates. That gives competency in threes a bend towards thinking in a way that’s conceptually crude/hollow. Suedehead, as a competency triader, can be very cold and realistic in his assessments (obviously not a positive reframer), but where his competency loses an edge is in his intensely shallow outlooks which has him occasionally reducing women to crotch sniffing dogs. Even the slightest hint of rejection from a desirable female, for him, is the most crushing thing in the world. That speaks to the level of glibness and vanity in type 3 but also one of their inherent talents in marketing. sp3w4s usually excel at marketing which requires a certain ability to think of people in a way that opens the door for amoral advertising. Being able to see people in terms of ratings and statistics. This is where many sp/so 3w4 males are drawn to PUA. Conceptual hollowness is the thing to look for….it’s the fusion between competency triad and assertive triad. Even in INFp 3w4s, the extent of their cognition is stifled by that.

That leaves 1 and 5. Let’s look at the centers of intelligence. That’s always the best one to go by when distinguishing the way competency triad shows up in these two types. Glam doesn't show any of the markers for being a gut type. The easiest way to parse out this is to look at it from this angle....Is she truly detached in her thinking and open to new information or is she more gut unmovable in the head center? The Gut center simplifies. It zaps whole chunks of reality square out of existence to make way for the Gut. With type 9 being out of touch with the gut center this isn’t so much an issue for them. Ayn rand would be a fiveish 1, in spite of her intellectual bent rand has a gnawing discomfort with ambiguity. She thinks in black and whites. With fiveish 1s (like Rand), they are so literal and out of touch with the physical/kinesthetic realm that they can seem horrendously incompetent at grasping other people’s center whereas 5w4s are more comfortable in the gray areas, in the figurative and symbolic. Rand's characters are more like stick figures than real people. Because the unbending spine of fiveish 1s is so rigidly wound into a logical straitjacket, the result can be some funky conclusions.
    +1 for using Rand as a contrast to myself, because eff that bitch

but yeah, i appreciate you posting the justification for your 5w4 typing of me. i feel i can't give you such a thorough response, so i'll just share a few thoughts. i've long assumed that i'm Image triad, for various stereotypical reasons. i worry a lot about my appearance and public image, about what others think of me, and probably put more time into maintaining/creating/controlling my image than the "average" person, yada yada. i'll admit that when i'm in a healthier/more productive state of mind, i identify with e4 and Image triad descriptions far less than i used to - something sounds seriously pathetic and needy in these descriptions that often fails to resonate. it seems that Image triad types are described as if they have no real sense of self beyond their created image - and i definitely do not identify with that. but then i wonder about enneagram descriptions in general - they're so focused on defining people through very particular neuroses that i wonder how much a healthy, self-aware adult can truly identify with any of the descriptions? articles like this about the "health levels" for each type seem a little more realistic: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/312

one of the main things that has put me off from typing as e5/w5 is the emotional detachment. i feel that i'm too "emotionally involved" and attuned (to both myself and others) to be an e5 - at least from my understanding of this type, which admittedly may be shallow. i really don't know much about Competency triad however, and just from some cursory reading it doesn't sound completely unlike me. not sure about Reactive triad at this point. btw if i seem less emotionally volatile than other Fours, i've attributed that to my sp/so stacking.

thanks for the food for thought. to put this post in context, my current self-typing is IEI-Fe 4w3 sp/so, some kind of 469 tritype.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Another way to parse out the competency styles between 1 from 5. I’ll use silke as an example, to illuminate this. She is a more introverted 1. Silke types David Bowie so/sp 4w3. Bowie is an example of sx/so 3w4. Bowie’s closest type twin on the board would be Darya. Darya is a sx/so 3w4. Darya not only comes off like a clear sx-first, but is self-aware to know her type. But instead of Silke reconsidering her own typing of Bowie she instead types Darya a 4w3 so/sp because Darya has a similar expression in her eyes as Bowie. So Darya’s true type in silke’s mind has to be disregarded in favor of some ideal construct of Bowie’s type and whatever Darya says about her motivations etc all are dismissed in favor of pinning cliches about type four onto Darya. Bowie isn’t telling silke anything about his enneagram type. He’s just some cookie cutter celebrity silke is projecting four motivations onto. The fact Darya is a much more 3-dimensional figure on the board and has spoken directly to her own 3 motivations means nothing. A core drive of type 1 is to resist reality. Silke is the perfect example of “resistance to reality” as she is rigidly locked into her ideal construct of the types and is even willing to martyr her own competency just to fanatically hold the ideal she has constructed in her imagination. so/sp 1w2 martyrs themselves for the ideal. 5s don’t have this problem of resisting reality. A five on the other hand is more competent in the sense they would be more open to the information and even adjusting their view of bowie's type (or at the least, stacking) based on the information darya can give about her own motivations, worldview, core drives, etc.

1w2s, however, are very neat and tidy. So once you understand the way Silke enneaspams people, it’s like morse code for what the person’s type is. She’s at least neat enough in her mistyping habits to mistype the same way every time. So for instance, she’s got Bowie typed as 4w3 so/sp, so whenever she types somebody on the board so/sp 4w3 it usually means, if the person is not that type, they are likely a sx 3. It also means that she’s likely mistyped numerous sx/so types on the forum as sx/so. She has rhonda rousey mistyped as sp/so (a ridiculous typing). Rousey is a clear sx/so and that means she’s likely mistyped numerous sx/so types on the forum as sp/so. That means anytime you see somebody typed by Silke as a sp/so the first thing you need to consider is that they could very well be sx/so. And any time you see somebody typed by Silke as so/sp the first thing you need to consider is that they could very well be sx/so. The true competency of 1w2 is in archiving, organizing cabinets, and doing tedious bureaucratic work like translating (see all those 1 monks that sit around translating biblical text). that’s why so many of them wind up in moderator positions. When it comes to telling the difference between type 5 and 1w9, look to the subject of conscience. having a strong, well-developed ‘conscience' is at the forefront of what 1w9s value in themselves, often giving themselves subtle pats on the back for their conscientiousness.

My post on Glam’s type got bumped here to bring up an old and dead thread from 2008. That's one annoyingly anal-retentive 1 moderator on staff. Here’s the original thread it got bumped from:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...00#post1106600

Machintruc is a great representative for why the age of expat had to be killed. He ranks up there with the worst enneagram typers in the forum’s history only being topped by aleksei and Silke. I don’t even think Machintruc, at his worst and most tone deaf, could do worse than think Gordon Ramsey and Vladimir Putin were the same enneagram and socionics type. lul
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 10-13-2015 at 12:38 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Silke types David Bowie so/sp 4w3.
    Except that silke has never typed David Bowie as so/sp 4w3. Lol!

And the remainder of this argument falls apart as a house of cards based on lies, deceptive delusions, and paranoid fantasy.

Another way to parse out the competency styles between 1 from 5. I’ll use silke as an example, to illuminate this. She is a more introverted 1. Silke types David Bowie so/sp 4w3. Bowie is a pretty clear sx/so 3w4. Bowie’s closest type twin on the board would be Darya. Darya is a sx/so 3w4. Darya not only comes off like a clear sx-first, but is self-aware to know her type. But instead of Silke reconsidering her own typing of Bowie she instead types Darya a 4w3 so/sp because Darya has a similar expression in her eyes as Bowie. So Darya’s true type in silke’s mind has to be disregarded in favor of some ideal construct of Bowie’s type and whatever Darya says about her motivations etc all are dismissed in favor of pinning cliches about type four onto Darya. Bowie isn’t telling silke anything about his enneagram type. He’s just some cookie cutter celebrity silke is projecting four motivations onto. The fact Darya is a much more 3-dimensional figure on the board and has spoken directly to her own 3 motivations means nothing. Ichazo says that the main motivation of type 1 is to resist reality. Silke is the perfect example of “resistance to reality” as she is rigidly locked into her ideal construct of the types and is even willing to martyr her own competency just to fanatically hold the ideal she has constructed in her imagination. so/sp 1w2 martyrs themselves for the ideal.

5s don’t have this problem of resisting reality. A five on the other hand is more competent in the sense they would be more open to the information and even adjusting their view of bowie's type based on the information darya can give about her own motivations, worldview, core drives, etc. when it comes to telling the difference between type 5 and 1w9, look to the subject of conscience. having a strong, well-developed ‘conscience' is at the forefront of what 1w9s value in themselves, often giving themselves subtle pats on the back for their conscientiousness.

1w2s, however, are very neat and tidy. So once you understand the way Silke enneaspams people, it’s like morse code for what the person’s type is. She’s at least neat enough in her habits to mistype the same way every time. So for instance, she’s got Bowie typed as 4w3 so/sp, so whenever she types somebody on the board so/sp 4w3 it usually means the person is a sx 3. It also means that she’s likely mistyped numerous sx/so types on the forum as sx/so. She has rhonda rousey mistyped as sp/so (a ridiculous typing). Rousey is a clear sx/so and that means she’s likely mistyped numerous sx/so types on the forum as sp/so. That means anytime you see somebody typed by Silke as a sp/so the first thing you need to consider is that they could very well be sx/so. And any time you see somebody typed by Silke as so/sp the first thing you need to consider is that they could very well be sx/so. The true competency of 1w2 is in archiving, organizing cabinets, and doing tedious bureaucratic work like translating (see all those 1 monks that sit around translating biblical text). that’s why so many of them wind up in moderator positions.

My post on Glam’s type got bumped here to bring up an old and dead thread from 2008. That's one annoyingly anal-retentive 1 moderator on staff. Here’s the original thread it got bumped from:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...00#post1106600

Good thing the post got rerouted, "your typing of forum members" is so full of spam thanks to quack infj typings. I am, however, glad that my post was rerouted here. As anybody can see from the horrendous typings on this ‘possible enneagram typings" thread the enneagram didn’t have much of a face on this forum. It was all very one dimensional. Machintruc is a great representative for why the age of expat had to be killed. He ranks up there with the worst enneagram typers in the forum’s history only being topped by aleksei and Silke. I don’t even think Machintruc, at his worst and most tone deaf, could do worse than think Gordon Ramsey and Vladimir Putin were the same enneagram and socionics type. lol

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

here's a collection of posts I've done about Silke:

anybody wanting more information about the enneagram be selective in your reading the enneagram sub-forum. you've got the worst enneagram typer on the forum (silke) starting many of the threads there and making many contributions. A few examples: she types george gurdjieff a 1. he's a clear 8. she's got rasputin typed as a 9. he's a clear 8. she's got Joe stalin typed as a 9. he's another clear 8. and among the absolute worst: she has gordon ramsay and vladimir putin both typed LSI 1w2 sx-last....i could see mistyping them but thinking they are the same socionics/enneagram type/wing (and nearly stack) is horrendous. She has an amazing ability to miss kinesthetic/emotional centers/etc....all the meat of personality...that it's like watching a paraplegic try to walk. i bet any layperson off the street could tell you that putin and ramsay would be a different type in a personality typology. and that's only a few examples among the many more.

actually, both the 1w2 and 2w1 enneagram types have difficulty with grasping kinesthetic, but the 1 has the most....the 'spine' is too stiff due to the resentment 1's have towards the body's messiness. she's without question the worst enneagram typer I've ever seen here and i would be willing to bet anywhere else....socionics, no. enneagram, yes....being bad at picking up on kinesthetic is a big part of the type 1 problem. silke is...the maritsa of enneagram typing.
    She typed Gurdjieff a 1. Gurdjieff is a pretty clear 8. She typed David Mamet an 8w7! He's a pretty clear 1. She typed Rasputin a 9! He's a pretty clear 8. She typed Joe Stalin a 9! He's a pretty clear 8. how the fuck can anybody type Joe stalin and rasputin a 9 and David Mamet an 8. You would have to know absolutely nothing about those types to arrive at that conclusion. And its not just enneagram types where silke shows her highest level of incompetence, it's also enneagram stacking. she typed david bowie and michael franti so/sp. david bowie as so/sp is absolutely ridiculous. I've said before, and I'll say it again...silke might as well not even be doing the enneagram. And wait, that's not what makes her the worst! Lots of people get typings wrong. It's that she could possibly conclude that Gordon Ramsay and Vladimir Putin are the same enneagram type and the same socionics type, and that includes same wing for the enneagram, and almost the same stack on top of it. she had them both as sexual last. that is just so horrendous not to grasp what different personalities they are that I'm perplexed a person with one whole, unified brain could pull it off. It's really odd. She's like two separate bad typers in one person, because I'll bet that even somebody off the street, with no knowledge whatsoever about typology, would have enough ability to grasp that whatever types ramsay and putin are, its not the same. First rule of thumb for all: If you don't have that part -- that part of the brain that says "no, these two aren't the same enneagram type, wing and socionics type" then, as far as typology goes, you are handicapped, you are special ed, you are deficient in the one part of the brain that is a prerequisite to being able to accurately type. And no, that's not an excuse for you to go feeling sorry for silke and want to enable what a horrendous typer she is by telling her you think she's really good. don't bother, everybody will just smell it out as the pity fest it is.
    it's like she's paralyzed from the neck down and that renders her unable to grope things at a physical/kinesthetic level. IEIs aren't so bad at reading people. They have an easier time getting under people's skin and grasping their emotional centers. this is territory almost foreign to her and you need not look beyond her countless examples of poor intuition to see that. she's consistently out of the ballpark and seems almost entirely closed off from her unconscious. it's the type of paralytic handicap that renders her unable to see that Vladimir Putin and Gordon Ramsay are not the same enneagram type and same socionics type. she's very literal.
    Bad news is every board has its village quacks. That goes without saying. This board is no exception and has had a few in the field of typing: silke in the enneagram and maritsa in socionics. They studied in the same school under the tutelage of grandmaster quack. Silke is the maritsa of enneagram and maritsa is the silke of socionics. Both are INFj. Both are double daddies (enneagram 1 and 2 are the daddy triad). Both are plagued by the same literalness that renders them horrendously incompetent at typing both celebrities and board members. And Maritsa has correctly typed me in socionics. So you know I’m not saying this about her because I want to get her back. This is bigger than any one typing. It’s a really interesting situation when you have two people one step away from running around the board trying to argue with people about what their astrology sign is. Minde hardly ever posts here. Thanks to silke the enneagram sub-forum here is now the enneaspam sub-forum. The double orientation to father makes them significantly handicapped at grasping the types in real time.
    also, with type 1w2, in contrast to 5w4, you're going to note a rigidness that makes it harder for them to get under people's skin into their emotional centers.

Rigidness is, I believe, the main reason for her typings from outer space. Enneagram sci-fi.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why does k4m have such a vendetta against silke??
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    why does k4m have such a vendetta against silke??
    She's INFj. My conflictor.

That and enneagram is my turf here. k4m's sandbox. And with this move underway into other boards this is just the beginning. This is bigger than any one typing.

don't anybody let suz's post alter the way you read my previous posts on silke. stay focused on the content itself. don't read it with, 'oh she's his conflictor. he has a vendetta against her. blah blah blah' . i'm sure silke is a nice, neat, interesting person outside of her horrendously incompetent typings. Remember, typings are never personal.

if you want to read into it as anything, just read it as I'm an aggressive typer, the most aggressive typer ever. I find beauty in the underbelly of the types, what you might call the ugly side of the types....negativism. consider me...typology's first pornographer.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 10-13-2015 at 03:24 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you want to read into it as anything, just read it as I'm an aggressive typer, the most aggressive typer ever. I find beauty in the underbelly of the types, what you might call the ugly side of the types....negativism. consider me...typology's first pornographer.
    honestly, that comment makes me think your LSI (the volatile kind) ... you set up your Ti structure and then aggressively defend your beliefs via creative Se and disregard other peoples viewpoints ->Ne-polr. you are way too 'harsh' in your judgments to dualise with a 'soft', 'doubtful' IEI. with the right EIE you would have the perfect partner-in-crime.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lim View Post
    honestly, that comment makes me think your LSI (the volatile kind) ... you set up your Ti structure and then aggressively defend your beliefs via creative Se and disregard other peoples viewpoints ->Ne-polr. you are way too 'harsh' in your judgments to dualise with a 'soft', 'doubtful' IEI. with the right EIE you would have the perfect partner-in-crime.
    harsh
    synonyms: cruel, savage, barbarous, despotic, dictatorial, tyrannical, tyrannous;

i agree, i'm those things, and worse.

mirror mirror on the wall whose the wickedest of them all:

k4m ....k4m ....k4m

hehehe. Thank you. Now your turn. let's turn to my new deck of socionic tarot cards to see what it tells me of your type.

Turned over EII, first flip.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Didn't need a tarot deck to see that EII typing coming.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

harsh
    synonyms: cruel, savage, barbarous, despotic, dictatorial, tyrannical, tyrannous;

i agree, i'm those things, and worse.
    there was no value judgment in this. i meant 'harsh' as an impression, something which can be 'felt', it does not (necessarily) imply cruel, savage, barbarous, etc ... to use a different metaphor: LSIs Ti-Se can often feel "cutting like a knife", but a knife can do many things: it can stab, cut something open, cut something off .. the actual consequences (does it kill? does it save a life? does it hurt? does it remove something harmful?), the actual motivation behind the use of it, or the meaning of this in a broader context, etc, etc.. cannot be determined by this. the knife itself is just a tool. however, the presence of the knife itself can already be felt e.g. some people might get tense or anxious when they see it, unrelated of it's actual use and some people don't feel anything but note the precision or the angle the knife cuts.

but i have a tarot deck on my own ...
    and it tells me you're a counterphobic 6

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Didn't need a tarot deck to see that EII typing coming.

the irony

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

the irony
    My methods aren't so messy cupcake.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    My methods aren't so messy cupcake.

That's enough out of you.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lim View Post
    there was no value judgment in this. i meant 'harsh' as an impression, something which can be 'felt', it does not (necessarily) imply cruel, savage, barbarous, etc ... to use a different metaphor: LSIs Ti-Se can often feel "cutting like a knife", but a knife can do many things: it can stab, cut something open, cut something off .. the actual consequences (does it kill? does it save a life? does it hurt? does it remove something harmful?), the actual motivation behind the use of it, or the meaning of this in a broader context, etc, etc.. cannot be determined by this. the knife itself is just a tool. however, the presence of the knife itself can already be felt e.g. some people might get tense or anxious when they see it, unrelated of it's actual use and some people don't feel anything but note the precision or the angle the knife cuts.

but i have a tarot deck on my own ...
    and it tells me you're a counterphobic 6
    Oh you're an idiot. Obvious Se PoLr. Like nobody knows what a knife can do. A 4w5 wouldn't describe somebody in such crass, surfacey terms.

You sound more like a 6 than a 9....so let's go with so/sx 6w7.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm reposting the List here, minus socionics. New additions/any changes will be included on this thread.

2w1 so/sp: Eliza Thomason
    2w1 sx/so: Lonestar Cowgirl (Typoc)
    2w1 sx/sp:
    2w1 sp/so: Timmy, Jack Oliver Aaron/echidna (wss)
    2w1 sp/sx: Maritsa
    2w1 so/sx: Emmym

2w3 sx/so: N1cole
    2w3 sx/sp: Mercer
    2w3 so/sp: Yaaroslav
    2w3 so/sx: Limitless
    2w3 sp/so:
    2w3 sp/sx: Kim, Wacey

3w2 sx/so: Transkar
    3w2 sx/sp:
    3w2 sp/so: William, Discobiscuit (typoc)
    3w2 sp/sx: JocktheMotie (typoc)
    3w2 so/sp: Reuben, Bilateralentry (typoc)
    3w2 so/sx: Chanaynay (typoc)

3w4 sx/so: Darya
    3w4 sx/sp: Starfall, Starcrash (typoc)...eerie
    3w4 sp/so: Suedehead, Blobfish (Typoc)
    3w4 sp/sx: UDP, Adam Strange, Evil Otter (Typoc)
    3w4 so/sp: Lucas, Xerx, Pleep (perc)
    3w4 so/sx: JMC

4w3 sx/so: BnD, Blackout (typoc)
    4w3 sx/sp: Dolphin
    4w3 sp/sx: Mactheknife
    4w3 sp/so: Grain of Song
    4w3 so/sp: LucyintheSky/IBTL
    4w3 so/sx: Silverchris, Summerprincess

4w5 sx/so: ian rust/rat1, megane
    4w5 sx/sp: aivonaima
    4w5 sp/so: moonraker
    4w5 sp/sx: newbornstar
    4w5 so/sp: ammonius hermaie/quote unquote
    4w5 so/sx: holon

5w4 sx/so: Scapegrace, Evee [typoc]
    5w4 so/sx: Ku4
    5w4 sp/sx: Strrrng
    5w4 so/sp: Marie
    5w4 sp/so: Glam
    5w4 sx/sp: Velvet

5w6 sx/so: Korpsey, Adam (typoc)
    5w6 sx/sp: Nyx
    5w6 sp/so: Eyeseecold, Cpig, Unary
    5w6 sp/sx: Krieger
    5w6 so/sp: Noki
    5w6 so/sx: Aestrivex

6w5 so/sx: Finale, RME83, pmj, evilrubberduckie (typoc)
    6w5 sx/so: Airman
    6w5 sx/sp: Pookie, The Whole English, May, MisterNi
    6w5 sp/sx: Lungs, Ouronis, Aixelsyd, Radio, Amber, Tellenbach (typoc)
    6w5 sp/so: Joy, Menssupermateriam, Soupman, Hacim
    6w5 so/sp: InvisibleJim, PeteronFiree, LuchoisLurking, DJ Arendee (perc)

6w7 sx/so: JetCityWoman (intjforum)
    6w7 sx/sp: Absurd, Jack Flakk (typoc)
    6w7 so/sx: Scarlettlux, Lim
    6w7 sp/sx: Geneiouws, Nondescript
    6w7 so/sp: Lapa
    6w7 sp/so: ChrisCorey (infjforum)

7w6 sx/so: Jadae
    7w6 sx/sp: discojoe
    7w6 sp/so: Anglas
    7w6 sp/sx: Hitta
    7w6 so/sp: Cubazoan, JohnnyYukon (Typoc)
    7w6 so/sx: Mega, Homer1 (Typoc)

7w8 sx/so: Lagerdemon
    7w8 sx/sp: Ashton
    7w8 so/sx: Mcbain
    7w8 sp/sx: Gummi
    7w8 so/sp: Myst
    7w8 sp/so: Ineffable, Eck (Typoc)

8w7 sx/so: Deestructor/InvisibleHim, FiveSounds (Typoc)
    8w7 sx/sp: FDG
    8w7 so/sp: Kill4me
    8w7 sp/so:
    8w7 sp/sx: Mercutio/Satan
    8w7 so/sx: Words, Jaguar (Typoc)

8w9 sx/so: Agee
    8w9 so/sx: Narc
    8w9 sx/sp: Ananke, Wind-up Rex (Typoc)
    8w9 sp/sx: Expat
    8w9 so/sp: Smilingeyes
    8w9 sp/so: Laurie’s Crusador

9w8 sx/sp: Allie
    9w8 sp/sx: Spider, Stray
    9w8 sx/so: Aquagraph
    9w8 sp/so: Olly
    9w8 so/sp: Elina (IEI), Rocky
    9w8 so/sx: Woof

9w1 sx/so: Aylen, c3vu, Aanule (typoc)
    9w1 sx/sp: Pink
    9w1 sp/so: Subteigh, Bluebird
    9w1 sp/sx: Inumbra, Minde
    9w1 so/sp: Krig, End, ChipsandUnderwear
    9w1 so/sx: Suz, Enoch

1w9 sx/so: Kore, Mademoiselle (typoc)
    1w9 sx/sp: Hkkmr, human101 (typoc)
    1w9 sp/so: Esaman
    1w9 sp/sx: Parkster
    1w9 so/sp: RedVillain, MikeMex
    1w9 so/sx: JohannesBloem

1w2 sx/so: MissBabyDoll
    1w2 so/sp: Silke (socioniklight.com), Peacebaby (typoc)
    1w2 sp/so: Director Abbie
    1w2 sx/sp: Agarina
    1w2 so/sx: Trevor
    1w2 sp/sx: Birdie, Ellonwy (Typoc)

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the irony
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not important enough to be on @Kill4Me's list

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's INFj. My conflictor.

That and enneagram is my turf here. k4m's sandbox.
    why is enneagram only your turf? Who made you the sole proprietor of enneagram here? Why is no-one else allowed to contribute their enneagram thoughts on this forum?

(these are rhetorical questions btw, but ones that needs to be asked. No response is necessary.)
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast