Thread: SLI-IEE duality discussion (ISTp and ENFp)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So long as we're making requests, I request a really sexy 30ish male

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, I'm pretty sure I met an ISTp last night. I'll tell the story, because it is dual-related. And also, I just never meet ISTps, so I wanna share.

Usually, I never, ever talk to guys at bars. This is because I feel like I'm forcing things and figure if they like me they will talk to me.

But there was a very cute guy (pretty much the only cute one there). I could tell the guy was quiet, so that was good. My friends were trying to force me to talk to him.

In fact, my female ISTp friend was the one who pretty much literally pushed me to do it (she had downed several James Bond type martinis, with the olives, because she's the only one who can handle her liquor...she was actually very Se at that moment.

I told them I didn't have any problem talking to him, but I didn't usually do that because of my reasons (listed above). But they're like "who cares?" So, (as with most ENFps) it only takes that little push and we'll do all sorts of silly things right? So I go over and say hello.

I talked to him for a while and 1) I wasn't nervous at all (strange, especially since he was cute). 2) I didn't particularly care. And I also didn't really care if he liked me or not. (also strange).

So I told him I didn't usually talk to guys at bars (mentioned my reasons) and he said he was glad I did as he was shy. In my mind I'm like "of course you are! you're an istp!" I mentioned a few adventurous things and he responded well. So I said we were leaving soon, but he could go to the club we were going to if he wanted to. But he had a bunch of friends at the bar and wanted to stay.

But then he said he wanted to take me to dinner. and he said it in that very confident ISTp way. There wasn't any awkwardness. So I'm like "well, are you actually going to call? Because sometimes people freak out and get scared to." And he's like "nope, i don't freak out easily" or something like that (also sounded ISTp)

Strangely, I walked away like "eh." I mean, it was very cool, and my friends were all shrieking, and almost high fiving me? um...embarassing, especially because I think he saw that. But the thing that stands out about this was that 1) I talked to him first. 2) It went well. 3) Wasn't any weird awkwardness or nerves. Unusual.

Now let's see if he calls....
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by timeofurlife42 View Post
    so when i first read the istp profiles i thought to myself, hrmmm, this duality stuff is a load of bullshit i have no interest in this type. however as i started to actually read istp posts on this forum you guys have won me over:-D. i find you very intriguing and exciting, cant really say why except that its like i know that if i met you at a party and we got to talking i would probably stick to you all night trying to find out more about you. basically i think i need to meet some of you in person. preferably a really sexy 20ish female, lol, but it would be cool just to identify if i know some of you already so i could evaluate the relationship and see if its naturally fallen into a duality type of thing.
    Aha, but of course you find ISTp's appealing... it was only a matter of time, wasn't it? Heh, but really, I'm interested to hear your stories about ISTp's you meet/interact with in real life; that'll be quite telling....

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    Now let's see if he calls....
    Glad you met a dual... kind of bummed you're not more psyched about him, but also completely able to relate [why do we do that?] Hope he calls....

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    So long as we're making requests, I request a really sexy 30ish male
    Dear Universe,

Jessica and I each would like to put in an official request: each of us would like one really sexy, 30-ish ISTp male. Upon delivery, please provide a sign so that we don't miss each other as seems to happen between duals.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    SongofSappho

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    Dear Universe,

Jessica and I each would like to put in an official request: each of us would like one really sexy, 30-ish ISTp male. Upon delivery, please provide a sign so that we don't miss each other as seems to happen between duals.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    SongofSappho
    Your ENFp?

I'll take sexy ISTp female age 22-27, thanks.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    Your ENFp?
    LOL I typed that wrong, didn't I? Wow, I knew I was tired, but didn't realize I was stupid-tired. Let's try that again:

Dear Universe,

Jessica and I would like to put in an official request: each of us would like one really sexy, 30-ish ENFp male. Upon delivery, please provide a sign so that we don't miss each other as seems to happen between duals.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    SongofSappho

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If this is not possible, I'll go for a really mature 20 something

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    If this is not possible, I'll go for a really mature 20 something
    Ditto.

And tall, please.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ditto.

And tall, please.
    Careful with the universe, define tall and mature or you might get a surprise. Maybe universe is a midget who never dated for longer than two weeks.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something.

P.S. ISTp/ENFp duality rocks!!!!

PS.PS. jewels- I hope he calls!

PS.PS.PS. I should eat some lunch....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you met a dual... kind of bummed you're not more psyched about him, but also completely able to relate [why do we do that?] Hope he calls....
    I probably didn't communicate that well...I was definitely psyched about him, but wasn't nervous and all worried about talking to him (usually I get freaked out or worry that the guy won't like me). I wasn't sure if he'd like me or not, but somehow it didn't seem like he'd be the type to hurt my feelings about it if he didn't. So I figured that might be the duality part at work? I definitely liked his personality though!
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)