Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    He thinks that socionics and Myers-Briggs types are the same.
    No, I don't think the types themselves are the same. Descriptions of types by socionists differ from descriptions of types by MBTI typologists. But a socionics type corresponds to exactly one MBTI type; ILI corresponds to INTJ etc.

@Petter Rick was definitely not of the view that there are only two different levels, btw
    I don't think that was his view, but he argues (in the blog post) as if there are only two levels.
    Last edited by Petter; 10-31-2016 at 04:09 PM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Rick:

When an introverted extratim uses his creative function (and other introverted functions), he does so "carelessly" or "for fun" -- more just to get a kick out of it (suggestive function) or because he is in the mood at the moment (creative function). When an introtim uses his leading function, there is a sense of seriousness and greater concern and carefulness about what he is saying and doing.

Compare, for instance, the playful theorizing of ILEs and SLEs with the weighty thoughts of LIIs and LSIs. Or the haphazard and situational emotionality of SEIs and IEIs with the deliberate and focused emotions of ESEs and EIEs. The situational technical solutions of SLIs and ILIs and the productivity and efficiency-based life philosophy of LIEs and LSEs. Or the playful and changeable friendliness of SEEs and IEEs with the long-term alliances and moral awareness of ESIs and EIIs.
    @thehotelambush I don't know where you found this quote. I absolutely give it the thumbs up.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Originally posted by Rick:

@thehotelambush I don't know where you found this quote. I absolutely give it the thumbs up.
    That's from the blog post linked above