ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    of Tcaud? because I have some lovely pics of sunsets you can have
    maybe you have some other ahem kind too
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian View Post
    maybe you have some other ahem kind too
    Oh THOSE kind :wink: I've got a couple of Kristiina saved from awhile back, you'll have to get permission first though

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    Oh THOSE kind :wink: I've got a couple of Kristiina saved from awhile back, you'll have to get permission first though

YOU MEAN KRISTINA AND TC? WOW i HAD NO IDEA
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Creepy-bg

Creepy-Cyclops

He must be ISTj

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    It's alright, my sweet. They didn't mean to offend you ...
    lol

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've thought about it, and I'm taking the position that I'm INTj. The relations fit if nothing else. I've got an ISTp uncle and I swear he's not my conflictor at all. In fact, the last time I went to his house I solved a bunch of computer problems for him that he had been having for months, and I felt a strong obligation to do so. Conversely I've had a love/hate relationship with an ESFp cousin.

But I'm learning to take type a lot less seriously. It's definitely a part of who I am, but I've been too wrapped up in being an INTj and not enough in being Tony Caudill. Still I intend to be a part of making socionics mainstream psychology and to do that I must have a position as to what the theory means and what it says about me.

Despite my position as an INTj, I am wondering if we aren't giving ENFjs enough intellectual credit. Or for that matter, other types as well. I'm beginning to think we are vastly over-stereotyping around here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    But I'm learning to take type a lot less seriously. It's definitely a part of who I am, but I've been too wrapped up in being an INTj and not enough in being Tony Caudill. Still I intend to be a part of making socionics mainstream psychology and to do that I must have a position as to what the theory means and what it says about me.

Despite my position as an INTj, I am wondering if we aren't giving ENFjs enough intellectual credit. Or for that matter, other types as well. I'm beginning to think we are vastly over-stereotyping around here.
    sounds good

Creepy-Cyclops

Good idea. This is the first sensible thing i've saw you say since I joined.
    I don't think everyone does this. You probably do. I don't. Most of the stereo-typing is nonesense.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldn't agree more.

For instance, I don't know whether or not, say, Freud or Nietzsche were ENFjs, as has been suggested. But to simply dismiss ENFjs as their types, for no other reason than that they became most famous due to their intellectual output, would, indeed, be overstereotyping.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123