Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alright, what type am I?

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE in IMO, seems Freudish with his ideas.
    ἀταραξία

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Totally correct.

Correct again but trivial and irrelevant. And it is exactly here, in your next sentence, you make your big logical mistake.

To value something is not at all the same thing as finding something pleasing or distasteful. When you say that something has a high value, you claim that it is objectively good. You claim that you are right in assigning the value you in fact assign to the phenomenon. And if another person says that what you think is good is not good but bad, then one of you is necessarily wrong. It's a simple matter of logic.

Values can never conflict if they are correct. And when you make a value statement you believe that your statement is correct (true). Which means that another person's contradictory value statement must be wrong (false) if your value statement is right (correct, true).
    Phaedrus, deja vu eh?

@numenori, i've had a far too lengthy conversation about this with him on another forum. I will be suprised if you get anywhere. He just wants to go round and round on this topic. Probably because of his attempt to rationalise his weak sensing.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by electric View Post
    EIE in IMO, seems Freudish with his ideas.
    And there you go assuming Freud was an EIE. I'm seeing neither the inspiration nor the cheer, but a lot of cold calculation on Freud's part. I've read Freud and about his relationship to Jung and other psychologists.

Revenge is a cup best served cold. - S. Freud
    I'm still waiting for the thorough analysis of Freud that determines his type to satisfaction.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given his repeating tendency to get into conflict with accepting Si types, we have an obligation to ourselves to give the ENxj possibility consideration, no matter how "insane" or "stupid" we might at first think it to be.

Instances of conflict with Si dominants:
    - publicly requesting for Jessica to be banned
    - calling Bionicgoat a "sociopath"
    - vouching for having a shaming "novice award" forced on dee

Jessica and Dee are noted as accepting Si types in the forum consensus list:
    http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...Consensus_List

Bionicgoat calls himself an ISFp.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    Given his repeating tendency to get into conflict with accepting Si types, we have an obligation to ourselves to give the ENxj possibility consideration, no matter how "insane" or "stupid" we might at first think it to be.
    No. Absolutely no. Unless you believe that tcaudilllg is insane -- which would be an insult to both his person and his intelligence regardless of whether your belief would be true or not. It is stupid, ridiculous, and idiotic to suggest ENFj or ENTj. Period.

Instances of conflict with Si dominants:
    - publicly requesting for Jessica to be banned
    - calling Bionicgoat a "sociopath"
    - vouching for having a shaming "novice award" forced on dee
    Perfectly consistent INTj behaviour according to the type descriptions.

Jessica and Dee are noted as accepting Si types in the forum consensus list:
    http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...Consensus_List

Bionicgoat calls himself an ISFp.
    The types of Jessica, Dee, and Bionicgoat are almost totally irrelevant here. It is what they do that counts. If a similar type of behaviour (whatever it was about) would have been expressed by some non-Si type, an INTj would of course treat them in the same way.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is what they do that counts.
    Quit circling around the issue. What they do is an expression of what they are. And if what they do sparks conflict with tcaudilllg, we can make inferences as to parts of their identity that might conflict with those of tcaudilllg.

If a similar type of behaviour (whatever it was about) would have been expressed by some non-Si type, an INTj would of course treat them in the same way.
    I am an INTj intertype relation wise, and I do not exhibit behaviors of this kind towards these individuals. Nor do other acknowledged INTjs like Hotelambush and Logos.

Anyway, this is raw data. It is contrary to your claims to objectivity for you to ignore it as carelessly as you are doing now.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instead of taking the above as an indication that tcaudilllg is an ENxj, we might ask ourselves how we can understand the pattern that tcaudilllg has a tendency to conflict with Si types as something other than a simple chance misfire.

If we did a thorough search of this forum, we would find a post in which tcaudilllg declares that he finds the Se emanated by ISTps like Rocky infinitely more frightening than that emanated by ESTps. Yet another indication to be placed amongst the ones I have already pointed out.

In fact, if we did a search of the forum, we would find several threads in which tcaudilllg and Rocky dispute eachother rather vehemently (unless these were all destroyed in the forum vandalism).
    Last edited by krieger; 03-09-2008 at 07:49 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quit circling around the issue. What they do is an expression of what they are. And if what they do sparks conflict with tcaudilllg, we can make inferences as to parts of their identity that might conflict with those of tcaudilllg.
    The conflicts could be due to many factors quite unrelated to the intertype relations, especially on the Internet -- differences in opinions, differences in intelligence, temperamental differences, etc.

I am an INTj intertype relation wise, and I do not exhibit behaviors of this kind towards these individuals. Nor do other acknowledged INTjs like Hotelambush and Logos.
    I am an INTp intertype relation wise, and I my relations with some ENFps look very different in real life compared to on this forum. I also get much more irritated with for example some of Expat's behaviour than I get with ENTjs in general. The risk of misunderstandings is often greater here.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    are you sure you are not INFj, Phaedrus?
    Absolutely, 100 % sure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unless I'm completely wrong about LII and my own type, I can't see why anyone would think he is LII. He seems too reactionary and not open to considering other people's arguments. To me he sometimes can't seem to see the bigger picture - like in a certain previous thread in which he made a mountain out of a mole hill (and isn't that an LII thing - seeing the big picture?). I personally think LSI.
    LII

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akeaneau View Post
    Unless I'm completely wrong about LII and my own type, I can't see why anyone would think he is LII. He seems too reactionary and not open to considering other people's arguments. To me he sometimes can't seem to see the bigger picture - like in a certain previous thread in which he made a mountain out of a mole hill (and isn't that an LII thing - seeing the big picture?). I personally think LSI.
    Then you might be wrong about your own type. Tcaudilllg fits the LII type descriptions very well (as far as he comes across in his posts anyway). Maybe you should take a closer look at some of the LII type descriptions. (Many people have an incorrect view on the LII type, and on this forum some "LIIs" are mistyped for sure; you might be one of those people (but I can't tell if you are; you have to check it out yourself).)

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instead of taking the above as an indication that tcaudilllg is an ENxj, we might ask ourselves how we can understand the pattern that tcaudilllg has a tendency to conflict with Si types as something other than a simple chance misfire.

If we did a thorough search of this forum, we would find a post in which tcaudilllg declares that he finds the Se emanated by ISTps like Rocky infinitely more frightening than that emanated by ESTps. Yet another indication to be placed amongst the ones I have already pointed out.

In fact, if we did a search of the forum, we would find several threads in which tcaudilllg and Rocky dispute eachother rather vehemently (unless these were all destroyed in the forum vandalism).
    I don't think you understand the benefactor-beneficiary relationship that well. There are reasons the benefactor feels so pressed to give to the beneficiary; and let's not forget, the beneficiary can never give back to the benefactor no matter what, although this may frustrate them a great deal.

As for Jessica, she endorsed a terrible way of doing business that is making a lot of people uncomfortable not just here, but all over the globe. She did not just acknowledge it: she ENDORSED it and vouched for it. It's part of a larger trend that has been slowly gaining momentum over the past year: conservatives who had felt they could do nothing about the internet and freedoms it espoused, have now organized to pressure the now fully corporatized medium into compliance with that they believe correct. Thus, we're beginning to lose freedoms that we had been taking for granted, and the loss of our right to privacy (a new development) is just the latest causualty in this gradually intensifying war of right.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akeaneau View Post
    Oh I can consider your arguments, but I am sufficiently knowledgeable enough and intuitive enough to quickly sort through them and dismiss them, and on a moment's notice.

On that note I must argue that it is you who do not see the bigger picture, or else you would be discussing supersocion theory with me. The bigger picture, friend, is increasing both the breadth and quality of life in equal proportion, which we need knowledge enough to create sufficient organization for. That is why I am here, to build that knowledge.

Creepy-bg

honestly, with the Jessica thing... I think you're taking her way too serriously. Her attitude to me said, "it's a job...". She isn't endorsing or defending it so much as saying she doesn't see the big deal. Perhaps you're projecting your own strong feelings on the issue onto her? She hasn't cruisaded for background checking so far as I've seen, and never really even mentioned it until it came up.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    honestly, with the Jessica thing... I think you're taking her way too serriously. Her attitude to me said, "it's a job...". She isn't endorsing or defending it so much as saying she doesn't see the big deal. Perhaps you're projecting your own strong feelings on the issue onto her? She hasn't cruisaded for background checking so far as I've seen, and never really even mentioned it until it came up.
    I'll seek to bury the hatchet after the procedure itself is made illegal.

Creepy-Cyclops

Focusing on Jessica, an ordinary working person, who is simply doing her job, is not the big picture. The big picture is society as a whole, and how throughout history, institutions have always looked to control peoples freedom, and privacy. There are simply different ways to do this with technology, and internet searches is but one of them. I think the bigger picture is that certain elements of control are necessary for society to function, especially in a population as large as ours. Which ones are necessary? Thats the correct debate.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys much be pretty ignorant if you can't see that tcaudilllg is an N type. Not big picture you say? Don't you read any of his posts? You are fools.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Focusing on Jessica, an ordinary working person, who is simply doing her job, is not the big picture. The big picture is society as a whole, and how throughout history, institutions have always looked to control peoples freedom, and privacy. There are simply different ways to do this with technology, and internet searches is but one of them. I think the bigger picture is that certain elements of control are necessary for society to function, especially in a population as large as ours. Which ones are necessary? Thats the correct debate.
    IT IS TEH INSTITUTIONIONIONS THEY WILL CONTORL JOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone, sing the Happy Ignorant Song!

Even though the banner
    Of modern psychological progress
    Told me to look beyond
    My egocentricity,
    I turned my back to the truth
    And continued living my
    Subjective fantasy

There will be no debate. It's only a matter of a single lawsuit that puts this matter before a federal judge, and that judge's decision, once made, will be an immediate catalyst for the legislative action to follow.

It's a problem that there are lots of safeguards against government abuse of personal data, but few against corporate abuse. Usually companies are left to conduct their business in the expectation that they will seek to safeguard their reputation. But until the advent of the internet, this was not feasible. We need a new right, one that will probably have to be added to the Bill of Rights itself.

You know what? It doesn't matter if a person gets drunk on the weekends, because that's completely unrelated to a person's job performance. If you can't catch a person by drug testing, then you probably shouldn't be worrying about whether they're using drugs on the weekend or not, because whatever the drugs are doing to them they are evidently in control of their persons. ESFps in particular have remarkable drug tolerance: my ESFp cousin can drive better than me while under the influence of either pot or alcohol.

Trust me, you don't want to engage this debate. You don't know where it will lead. And, I and, I'm sure, many other thinkers are beginning to ask how we could turn the tables on those who would seek to make privacy invasions such as these the norm.

You see, "chronic" forthrightness can be an expense, when seen from the correct vantagepoint...
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 03-10-2008 at 12:55 PM.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    IT IS TEH INSTITUTIONIONIONS THEY WILL CONTORL JOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone, sing the Happy Ignorant Song!

Even though the banner
    Of modern psychological progress
    Told me to look beyond
    My egocentricity,
    I turned my back to the truth
    And continued living my
    Subjective fantasy
    Your the one on drugs.
    There will be no debate. It's only a matter of a single lawsuit that puts this matter before a federal judge, and that judge's decision, once made, will be an immediate catalyst for the legislative action to follow.
    How can there be no debate if it goes to court. Shut up now.
    You know what? It doesn't matter if a person gets drunk on the weekends, because that's completely unrelated to a person's job performance. If you can't catch a person by drug testing, then you probably shouldn't be worrying about whether they're using drugs on the weekend or not, because whatever the drugs are doing to them they are evidently in control of their persons. ESFps in particular have remarkable drug tolerance: my ESFp cousin can drive better than me while under the influence of either pot or alcohol.
    Oh really? So if someone is a police officer, who arrests people for using drugs, and then uses them himself on his days off, you don't think that matters? You don't think that is hypocritical and morally corrupt.
    Trust me, you don't want to engage this debate. You don't know where it will lead. And, I and, I'm sure, many other thinkers are beginning to ask how we could turn the tables on those who would seek to make privacy invasions such as these the norm.
    No, not with someone who has yet to live in the real world. And for all we know, could end up becoming the person you are niavely against. And then it will be scary, because as you are fond of saying, 'there will be no debate'
    You see, "chronic" forthrightness can be an expense, when seen from the correct vantagepoint...
    You haven't thought it through correctly.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your the one on drugs.

How can there be no debate if it goes to court. Shut up now.

Oh really? So if someone is a police officer, who arrests people for using drugs, and then uses them himself on his days off, you don't think that matters? You don't think that is hypocritical and morally corrupt.

No, not with someone who has yet to live in the real world. And for all we know, could end up becoming the person you are niavely against. And then it will be scary, because as you are fond of saying, 'there will be no debate'

You haven't thought it through correctly.
    The only thing that's clear from this, is that you have no creative capacity.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I superglue coins to the middle of roads.

Creepy-Cyclops

We live on two different planets. You live on yours. Everyone else lives on the one called earth.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We live on two different planets. You live on yours. Everyone else lives on the one called earth.
    And by saying that you are proving tcaudilllg's last point.

Creepy-Cyclops

And by saying that you are proving tcaudilllg's last point.
    Explain. Way is see it you two are the guys with no ideas or creativity to fix or solve any issues or complex scenarios. Your just a loser who is holed up in his bedroom.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Just who are you planning to sue... Jessica? Because that probably won't accomplish anything besides making the corporation she works for (and other coporations) take bigger safeguards against lawsuits. I think you overestimate the directness of the justice system; your ennemies are adept at generating far more convincing rhetoric than you can. Jessica is just someone quietly doing her job, even if you do happen to disagree with what she's doing. If you want to get anywhere with this I suggest you focus your campaign against the larger entities; otherwise, get ready to be smeered by them for terrorising a simple, honest working gal.

I don't necessarily agree with you in principle, or even in practice. But it isn't really my place to try to change your strong opinion in this matter. I do think it pertinent however, if only for the sake of civility, but certainly for the sake of your cause's survival, that you direct your vehemence toward a more appropriate target.

I can easily see these threads standing in as proof of your overzealous denial of Jessica's basic rights, in a court of law. Now cut out this nonesense and lets get back to the critical business of socionics.
    I never said I would be the one to file the suit. I suspect the ALCU will within a matter of months... although there's gonna have to be a big violation of the norm before they give it their full attention.

Nor did I suggest the suit would be against Jessica, or anything specifically related to me.

Any movement made by the corporations to bolster their own rights will not get far in the current political environment. People are angry at big business and distrustful of it, moreover the Dems have control of the congress... so expect the corporations to back off soon.

Enron established a precedent for Congress to get tough with corporate malfeasance.

EDIT:

Allow to make something clear to you, jxrtes:
    I owe you nothing nor will I ever. You have nothing over me nor shall you ever. I need no caution from you now nor ever. Never, ever caution me about anything again. I have things far better than hand than you may realize.
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 03-10-2008 at 09:21 PM.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    I try to pick them off. Vroom ...

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'tis good.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    'tis good.
    It's total crap, Loki. Don't you understand that? Almost everything in Salawa's analysis is COMPLETELY wrong. (I wrote a lenghty comment that accidentally got lost when I was going to post it, so now I am even more irritated.) Salawa doesn't seem to understand anything correctly about the types.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salawa View Post
    --
    Cool.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggestive :

tcaudilllg -- much like his mirror, Phaedrus -- requires from others hyper-logical justifications for their opinions, while he is reluctant to provide such justifications himself, resorting instead to assertions based on his vision, or simply ad hominems.

He is very clearly interested in Ti ideas, this is pretty much unmistakable. Outside the realms of supersocion theory, his favoured Ti concepts seem to be mostly divisive -- for example, his tendency to reduce people to their political categorisation (practically a caricature of Beta aristocracy, Ti+Se).
    A thought just occurred to me -- if that's correct, it's tcaudilllg providing the raw external input of what he sees as pointing the way, and it's labcoat providing the structural organization. EIE-LII semi-duality.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    Tcaudilllg is like evil Bono.
    Isn't Bono evil enough already? How evil does one have to be to satisfy you, Carla?!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wikisocion is in agreement with my analysis, which is edited mostly by people you use as sources (Rick, Expat, etc.) derived from authors you use as sources (Augusta, Gulenko, etc.) -- not that you use your sources in any fair or reasonable way. The sources are only correct when it suits your purpose, or so your forum behaviour would have us believe -- I wonder how you totally missed that fairly significant part of the way you construct your arguments when responding to Expat's recent thread on Te-Fi/Ti-Fe differences.
    There are a lot of crappy analyses on the wikisocion too, as should be obvious to everyone.

The exalted prophet who is constantly telling people about what will happen or is happening unnoticeably and driving home how wonderful or how awful that is.
    • The motivational speaker who uses his personal charisma to get people fired up about the things that really matter.
    The above social roles -- of the EIE -- seem to apply particularly well to the behaviour that tcaudilllg has demonstrated on the forum.
    EIEs are typically much better speakers than writers. And you cannot seriously suggest that tcaudilllg is a motivational speaker with personal charisma.

tcaudilllg's language is frequently highly emotionally charged. He can often be found powerfully defending his concepts and principles, and trying to rally an emotional response from the forum.
    This is an example of one of the nowdays most popular misconceptions floating around on this forum. Tcaudilllg's language is not emotionally charged -- at least not in any way that would suggest leading , and the way he defends his concepts and principles is TOTALLY foreign to leading types. If you are a leading type, you behave in a completely different way. It's incredible that people are so ignorant and wrong about this aspect of the functions.

tcaudilllg has a keen sense of the significance of the moment, life's flow of events, and the past and future evolution of things. The excitement he tries to stimulate (covered in the above section about ) is not so much about the issues themselves but how they are contributing to the overall picture -- how these things will lead to a dark and hostile world in the future.

He applies a highly developed sense of vision, not as an end in itself, but as a way of promoting the development of his more central interests and activities.
    This is worse than astrology.

He is very clearly interested in Ti ideas, this is pretty much unmistakable. Outside the realms of supersocion theory, his favoured Ti concepts seem to be mostly divisive -- for example, his tendency to reduce people to their political categorisation (practically a caricature of Beta aristocracy, Ti+Se).
    And here you reveal that you don't understand and misapply the Democracy/Aristocracy dichotomy. Tcaudilllg's behaviour is perfectly consistent with LII, as should be obvious to everyone who bothers to read type descriptions. When shall people start doing that? When will you correct your misconceptions about the types?

tcaudilllg is fairly comfortable with confrontation. While he can clearly hold his own when it comes down to it, it is noteworthy that he very often calls on others (i.e. labcoat) to "back him up", and emotionally punishes "traitors" (this is linked in with the rest of the Beta values).
    His behaviour in this respect is -- again -- the almost exact opposite of what we would expect of a leading type. It is very typical thinking and behaviour of leading types, however -- almost the prototype behaviour. You can read about it in detail in the type descriptions, for example the LII ones.

tcaudilllg is undoubtably skilled at generating all sorts of ideas, however the generation of ideas itself does not appear to be his primary interest and he does not seem to do it so much as an end in itself. He is more inclined to apply his imagination and vision in very specific areas, especially where is trying to achieve something or persuade someone.

Even all the that must have been involved in constructing his supersocion theory seems only to be to back up his mostly + ideas about psychology, politics, history, etc.
    Finally you say something that is not totally wrong. But you wouldn't suggest that a LII would have "the generation of ideas" as a primary interest, would you? Because that is of course not true of LIIs. Almost everything you describe here is perfectly consistent with typical LII behaviour.

It's not really surprising that tcaudilllg has typed himself as an LII, he seems to me to be an EIE who has taken up an LII "part" to act in life, but with more clearly EIE and Beta motivations. Perhaps tcaudilllg subconsciously feels that presenting himself as an LII he has more of a chance of furthering his cause (but that is only speculation).
    Yes, it's pure speculation -- of the worst kind. Now, stop speculating and take reason. You are way out of line here, and an insult to both tcaudilllg and your own intelligence.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Totally unconvinced.

If I'm an ENFj, then all LIIs must be so ignorant even of their own persons as to be autistic.

Never yet saw an INTj or LII description I didn't agree with 100%.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like typing by comparison, but others do, so --

Okay, let us assume that tcaudilllg's behavior is perfectly consistent with LII. Fine. But, at the same time, it's very different from other self-typed LIIs, like Logos and thehotelambush. The latter do value but do not use it as actively as tcaudilllg. This can be explained by the dual-type theory. But, in terms of model A, I think it's enough to at least raise the issue that their model A types are different.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    'tis good.
    It's total crap, Loki. Don't you understand that? Almost everything in Salawa's analysis is COMPLETELY wrong.
    Awwww. Thanks for trying to save me from my ignorant ways! I didn't say it was right. I do not know if it's right. But, either way, 'tis good. [And it was lightly humorous! Bonus points!]

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you read this thread? Do I need to do an analysis of his posts for you? "It should be obvious" -- to use one of your arguments -- but I can follow this up in my next post (I don't remember whether there are still character limits on posts and it's a long thread).
    It is completely obvious right from the start of that thread that tcaudilllg is not leading. Do people really have such erroneous conceptions of the nature of on this forum? There is very little in tcaudilllg's posts. How can you possibly "see" indications of a leading type in such writing?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have very little idea what the hell is going on in any of your heads beyond that which I have deduced by means of the systems I have myself either created or elaborated upon.

Alright, let's get to heart of the matter: what is +Fe?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is completely obvious right from the start of that thread that tcaudilllg is not leading. Do people really have such erroneous conceptions of the nature of on this forum? There is very little in tcaudilllg's posts. How can you possibly "see" indications of a leading type in such writing?
    Phaedrus, I totally agree with you, and empathize with you. It pisses me off when the Ti-valuing types ask for "arguments" for things which are entirely obvious and can't be picked apart (or, seem idiotic and time-wasting to even HAVE to pick it apart in order to illustrate a point).

Note to Ti-lovers: Te comes from insights and/or experience. Just because arguments aren't articulated in the way you desire doesn't mean someone doesn't know what the hell they're talking about.

Of course there's no way tcaudilllg is an Fe type.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I'll bet you thought you'd never see the day, but have at it.
    I need pics
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian View Post
    I need pics
    of Tcaud? because I have some lovely pics of sunsets you can have

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast