Quote Originally Posted by gugu_ baba
ENTJs (my brother) are even better with strategy games and video games in general. Seriously.
i'm great at strategy games, though. i was a kickass RTS player - but i don't play anymore since i started working. and i didn't like it when the RTS games start being more 'swarming' than strategy. i switched to RPGs when i started working because they can be shelved and continued more easily than RTS - because the latter is real-time and kind of more addictive. i get my strategy fix from RPGs through the character development and balancing team dynamics.

my ESTP brother is better than me at games of the first-person shooter, simulations, and some RTS genres. he's great at balancing things that need to be done simultaneously and quickly. and especially good at playing an entire team of characters - i swear when you watch him play, it looks like there are four players for the four characters, they really behave individually and display teamwork. but i'm better at him in warfare games at levels where you can't win easily save by an unusual change in conventional tactics, and in any empire building games (coz he has no patience for long-term strategy).

sigh... i miss having lots of time for games.