Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: INTj: an explanation of functional analysis

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    I think the best part, well, one of them, about being an INTj, is being able to move in ways that other people don't...
    You can only wish you were one of them cos you ain't one of them. Stop fooling yourself and others because all you do is confuse everyone. No INTj in the world would go round like you saying "Oh look at me I'm INTj, how great it is to be an INTj, INTJs are cool, I have an erection from just thinking of being an INTj" with every bloody opportunity. You probably read the Cinderela story? So leave this shoe alone it doesn't fit! No offence but maybe you should see a doctor or somebody cos mentally healthy person cannot convince themselves in something that is so unreal so well. You're 100% P and fuck me if you're not some kind of INFp cos you give off this vibe so much.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by reniarbon
    I think the best part, well, one of them, about being an INTj, is being able to move in ways that other people don't...
    You can only wish you were one of them cos you ain't one of them. Stop fooling yourself and others because all you do is confuse everyone. No INTj in the world would go round like you saying "Oh look at me I'm INTj, how great it is to be an INTj, INTJs are cool, I have an erection from just thinking of being an INTj" with every bloody opportunity. You probably read the Cinderela story? So leave this shoe alone it doesn't fit! No offence but maybe you should see a doctor or somebody cos mentally healthy person cannot convince themselves in something that is so unreal so well. You're 100% P and fuck me if you're not some kind of INFp cos you give off this vibe so much.

Yes.... I agree.... I do need to see a doctor.....

Who are you, and why do you care?

PS: are you one of those really sensative types or something? It seems as though I can offend people like that from time to time. You remind me...... of Mrs. Bennet. But that opens a whole 'nother can of worms.

Have fun

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a fucking freak and you're trying to take over my place!

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by reniarbon

I am a fucking freak and you're trying to take over my place!
    Well that makes sense, somewhat. I'm not intentionally trying to take your territory, I'm just here to pass the time. I see myself posting less at this site in the future, so perhaps you can derive some joy from that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12