Thread: EIEs/ENFjs feeling isolated and left out of groups

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do that sometimes. I just observe the group from the outside. I observe what people say and how others react. When I'm having a high-energy moment, I influence the group dynamics so much that I start wondering if I should just stay quiet and not interfere.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread and your posts suprised me very much. I was thinking that only introverts can isolate him self in a group of people, even friends :]
    I just like you isolate myself but I dont know why :] I think it's just our dramatic nature.
    Beta extrovert from NF club.

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post
    This thread and your posts suprised me very much. I was thinking that only introverts can isolate him self in a group of people, even friends :]
    I just like you isolate myself but I dont know why :] I think it's just our dramatic nature.
    Yeah that's what I thought at the beginning but now I realize that I guess its more related to a disconnection with the world and my friends. I guess its that ENFj depression phase...
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good observations about the two sides of enfj. enfjs are dramatic its true. even if its something we might have difficulty comprehending about ourselves.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We don't isolate ourselves for the same reasons.

For example :

You may isolate yourself because they don't naturally feel the need to relate to people.
    You may isolate yourself because they want to avoid potentially harmful people, especially if you're an extrovert.

Social isolation itself isn't a reliable indicator for typing. But the reasons to do so may be.