Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tcaudilllg seems incredibly LSI

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    i'd say subtypes:

Inspector is initial (sensory) (requiring - of the Eng. demander) It is irregular and impulsive, does not always follow itself that order, which it requires from others, in this case it is capable to condemn those, who disrupt this order. It is communicable and courteous on the distant distance, but on the close one it can prove to be intolerant. If it to touch vulnerable, can answer by aggression. The aim is leadership, but he leads better the small associations. It outwardly appears with fortitude. Men frequently bear whiskers, in the clothing they prefer free style.

Inspector is terminal (logical) (controlling - from the Eng. controller) Most rational logical type. It is very constructive, the aim is hierarchy, it can all surrounding "overorganize", itself works thoroughly, is led to the end everything, it misses not one detail. little dynamic, does not withstand confusion. Outwardly strict, sustained, somewhat plane. It is official in the working situation even with the close relatives, it occurs, that in it is manifested the barrack style of behavior. In the clothing also conservative. Its suit, as a rule, is strict, dark tones, it resembles form.

i think first PS>TC
    second TC>PS
    works
    I don't I think understand what you mean. What do you mean? Is this copied and pasted from a translator program as it doesn't read as fluent.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having met PotatoSpirit, he's much more like a Ti subtype than Se subtype.

If you use Meged's descriptions:

INSTRUCTOR
    Logical subtype are confident in itself, it is calm, restrained, dryish, correct and not penetrated. It now and then seems haughty. Is moderately amiable, imperturbable bezemotsionalen. It is very polite and attentive to the details of conversation, loves everything to refine and to explain. It stops on not very essential for other details. It is leisurely, now and then even sluggish. It loves to obtain the detailed and comprehensive information to its questions. It does not love uncertainty. It is internally very assembled.
    It loses the presence of spirit and tries never to encourage those, who need its support. Has the straight line, fixed, which looks as through the collocutor, the view, but not experiencing, but is more indifferent. Motions measured off, but somewhat forged. With walking it a little shuffles by foot-wear. When it is turned, it makes this with entire body. It seems that the neck is fixed on the arms, it does not love to twirl by head.

CONTROLLER
    Sensory subtype appears by more agitated in his behavior and internally more emotional person. It is reticent, but it is very obstinate and it can enter the conflict, when they are not considered its opinion. If it flares up, it is superfluously sharp and categorical in its statements.
    It is restrained, cold, it does not love objections and long explanations. Constantly unnoticeably it follows the actions of others, trying soak to them or the errors. It is sometimes agitated by anything and observations are made, sometimes undertakes for the matter itself or tries soak to make it better without the excess words. By periods it attempts to correct position and then smiles preuvelichenno politely. With walking "is stamped" the step. Gait is sufficiently rapid. He appears by man pulled and active. It dresses conservative, although sometimes it attempts to appear aesthetically, even it is fashionable. With the conversation he tries to approach the collocutor, but without the direct contact. It is not inclined to the affectionate rotation even with the relatives.
    PotatoSpirit is much, much more like the logical subtype description than the sensory subtype description. He's the embodiment of IJ temperament and his Se is not immediately visible, but it's there underneath.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, as a sticky in the Articles forum here:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ead.php?t=7322
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ Hm... Dee vs. Tcaudill... ISFp - ENFj battle? ^
    Last edited by krieger; 02-27-2008 at 07:41 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky View Post
    While we're on the topic, Blauritson is another poster on this forum whom I've said is ISTj, not INTp, and still hold to this. IMO, he is a good example of a common phenomenon (again, IMO) whereby one (tests and/or) mistypes oneself "one-wing" along a their ring of benefit.
    May I ask upon thy reasoning for this?
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think he is ESTJ or at least serous and likely delta imo.
    You're right; I could actually see that, forceful and demanding like an ST... He is a bit of a juxtapoxtion in some ways though. Probably not good as an example of any type at second thought.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BLauritson View Post
    May I ask upon thy reasoning for this?
    Oh-HOOoooo!!! So now you lay the ISTj gallantry on me!!

Shiver me timbers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    i reeeeally don't think i'm ISFp. it's still a possibility though. i'm so confused by now everything is a blur lol.
    You seem ISFp to me, fwiw. If not, then INFp. You have creative Fe.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky View Post
    Oh-HOOoooo!!! So now you lay the ISTj gallantry on me!!

Shiver me timbers.

wtf?
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12