haha okay

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Actually, upon review, it makes more sense to me to correlate their factors with clubs rather than dichotomies.

Air: NT
    Earth: ST
    Water: NF
    Fire: SF

That doesn't make any more sense of the potential combinations, but the independent descriptions seem to fit a little more neatly this way.
    What about Air+Fire? Earth + Water? This correlation still don't work i think, but its better than the other one

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh. I was Pegasus (Air type) with a shadow of Chimera (Water type).
    I don't think it describes me very well.
    Q score was 8 FWIW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Q Score is: 20

Gryphon
    Earth with Air

Astrologically associated with Taurus and the Second House

Gryphon types are practical and realistic but also intellectually curious and open to theory. However, they can only be convinced by ideas that are not only plausible but rooted in established principles. They are good problem solvers when a certain amount of abstraction is called for. They like measured progress but are not keen on change for its own sake. They enjoy having a secure, peaceful sanctuary where they can be on their own to work, study, or simply enjoy life’s natural pleasures. Their chosen hobbies and areas of study are likely to have a practical application. They may play an instrument, compose, or write. They are among the least outgoing of the types and may seem too self-contained, but they have a humanitarian outlook that is often the underlying goal of their activities and thoughts.

Chimera
    Water and Fire

This shadow is apathetic, unmotivated, and lacking direction. They are frightened of change because they are rooted in the past. For them the pain of the past lives on in the present as if bad things are happening now. They feel hurt and angry over this sense of injustice but are unable to recognize why. The things that other people do in the present are blamed for the pain that belongs in the past. They are antisocial and vengeful, but deep down they want to be accepted. Since they blame others for making them unhappy, they keep everyone at bay. They are hypersensitive and insensitive, possessive and rejecting. The biggest obstacle of weak Fire is to overcome anger and aggression; the biggest obstacle of weak Water is to overcome insensitivity and alienation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by normal View Post
    What about Air+Fire? Earth + Water? This correlation still don't work i think, but its better than the other one
    Yeah, but it does sort of in that the test quantifies how much you relate to one type. That is, a low Q score firmly puts you into one category - NT, NF, etc. A high Q means there's more overlap between different categories, it's more vague. It's interesting then that I got water+air for the main one as well as a high Q score, because any quantitative and qualitative tests I've taken have consistently shown me to be on the cusp between NT and NF, but just leaning slightly more to NT.
    LII

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the fact that your name is warrior-librarian and that you have only 154 posts even though you've been a member on this forum for two and a half years.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got Mermaid with a Phoenix shadow and a Q score of 21. So yeah, whatever that means.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12