Thread: David Cameron and Gordon Brown

Hybrid View

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    I need to know more about the persons involved first. I don't have an opinion on his analysis yet.

How would you explain the anomaly regarding Cameron as ENFj and ISTp? Such a huge contrast, with two socionists suggesting two Conflicting types for the same person, is simply unacceptable. It makes the whole Socionics community look ridiculous. So, we need to explain it, before we can move on.
    I can't explain it. I can only speculate on his reasons for said type, but as he is not here we cannot know for certain, so I don't see how that discussion would be productive here. It is a reasonable thing to wonder though. Perhaps you could start a thread in SG's forum to try and find out?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I can't explain it. I can only speculate on his reasons for said type, but as he is not here we cannot know for certain, so I don't see how that discussion would be productive here. It is a reasonable thing to wonder though. Perhaps you could start a thread in SG's forum to try and find out?
    But regardless of SG's reasons for typing Cameron ISTp we must become suspicious of both Expat's and SG's typings, since it is a fact that they totally disagree. It means that we must scrutinize every one of our assumptions much more critically then in the hypothetical case where they would have agreed on Cameron's type.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Precisely.

I do not know that SG's typing was based only on VI. That was a guess based on what I have seen in his site. I would be very interested in seeing a through argumentation for typing Cameron as ISTp.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!