Thread: EIIs/INFjs resisting "invasions" and Se PoLR

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

For the one millionth time I will AGAIN give an example of what Se is. I am not very self aware person nor do I process things in immediate reality well. I was applying for job positions next to my SEE friend who is very aware of reality as her immediate senses are open keen aware and always taking in information. She happen to observe and watch my state of emotional agitation during this process and came away with some very real observations and said "don't sell yourself short" which is exactly what I was doing as I was unable to exert will but was too afraid to address as my psyche was concentrating on my emotions, confusions about what actions were right or worthy, she picked up the statics on my feelings and came away with the observation "she's not confident" my duals are confident an through talking about their ideas they are able to instill confident in othera. Though SEE is not my dual and her static observation only goes so far and she's often not telling me what to do, she is a good friend. Her positivist attitude encourages me to go for the gold. d
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 09-15-2014 at 10:38 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    For the one millionth time I will AGAIN give an example of what Se is. I am not very self aware person nor do I process things in immediate reality well. I was applying for job positions next to my SEE griend who is very aware of reality as her immediate snses are open keen aware and always taking in information. She happen to observe and watch mu state of emotional agitation durinh this process and came away with some very real observations and said"don't sell yourself short" which is exactly what I was going but was too afraid to address as my psyche was concentrating on my emotions, confusions about what actions were right or worthy, she picked up the statics on my feelings and came away with the observation "she's not confident" my duals are confident an through talking about their ideas they are able to instill confident in othera. Though SEE is not my dual and her static observation only goes so far and she's often not telling me what to do, she is a good friend. Her positivist attitude encourages me to go for the gold. d
    For one time in my life I am going to agree with you, Maritsa. Se is not force, and Se egos are very good at modeling another person's state of being from physical cues, and giving clear and helpful feedback about it.

An Se base can be forceful, or not, and so can a lot of other people of various types.

I'm not sure that's what this thread is about. The word used is "control," which can be exerted with or without any obvious show of force. And I figure every type has ways of being controlling, and there's nothing wrong with that inherently.
    Last edited by golden; 09-15-2014 at 02:16 PM.