0 Thread(s)

I see Se and Fi; Se > Fi.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely seems like a sensor. I would say either ISTj or ESFj.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are the two guys in the last pic the same guy or two different guys...? and which one is the guy we are VI:ing?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I considered all ST. Whoa, looks ESTp. But here he looks ESTj... Mhh... here he loos ESTp but more introverted, so maybe ISTj, Mhh, ISTp? No. But now back to the ESTj...

Overall I'd say he's either ESTp Ti subtype or ESTj. He's so difficult to VI because he's Se in one pic and Si in the next. j in one and p in the other. I'm guessing what he shows others is quite different from how he is when there's no one watching.

But he reminds me of someone. John Corbett (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0179173/ ), who is definitely ESTj. This would also explain the "initially typed as ISTj, but something was missing.".
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    I considered all ST. Whoa, looks ESTp. But here he looks ESTj... Mhh... here he loos ESTp but more introverted, so maybe ISTj, Mhh, ISTp? No. But now back to the ESTj...

Overall I'd say he's either ESTp Ti subtype or ESTj. He's so difficult to VI because he's Se in one pic and Si in the next. j in one and p in the other. I'm guessing what he shows others is quite different from how he is when there's no one watching.

But he reminds me of someone. John Corbett (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0179173/ ), who is definitely ESTj. This would also explain the "initially typed as ISTj, but something was missing.".
    yeah, hence why i thought ISTj. i don't get the irrational vibe really and he doesn't seem "loud" enough somehow to be an extrovert. Ti-ESTp might be a good compromise though.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    yeah, hence why i thought ISTj. i don't get the irrational vibe really and he doesn't seem "loud" enough somehow to be an extrovert. Ti-ESTp might be a good compromise though.

Have you given a full description of him yet?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Have you given a full description of him yet?
    no, and i'm afraid i really can't give a great description of him as i don't actually know him that well (odd, because i met him almost 10 years ago.) anyhow, he's a friend of one of my really good friends -- an MBTI INFJ who reminds me a lot of CuriousSoul. again, all i know is that apparently somewhere during those 10 years he went off and attended law school and spent some time in hong kong.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    Ti-ESTp might be a good compromise though.
    I was thinking about this. What I get from him is an underlying impression of, hmm, "cold and calculating even when also able to goof around and relax" which I think it's charactersitic of Ti-ESTps. I agree with Kristiina that he seems Se in one picture and Si in the next, which is why I thought he was strong in both.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hah. I have collected more impressions and he kind of seems like a lazy hedonistic sluggard () who is kind of a detached observer and not too hardwired with what happens around him (introverted irrational). Calculating and independent. Just tends to *shrug* about everything. Not easily shaken. I go for ISTp.