8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dumbfuck ESE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably an SEE. I've seen people typing her EIE but I'm not too convinced yet.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's SEE or at least I think it is the most likely type. I'll try to type her with this video and some of the little knowledge I have of her, referencing her own responses in the interview, the Stratiyevskaya description and the IE descriptions of Wikisocion:

[0:38 - 0:46] "I need to feel my music in a very physical way." Sensor, we have the first dichotomy. "I have to make sure that it moves me": Indication of , as her final goal is to make her body impose a certain external impression, which she perceives as attractive, necessary for her music.

In contrast to extroverted sensing Se, Si is related to following one's own needs instead of focusing on some externally-driven conception of what is necessary to acquire or achieve.
    [0:46 - 1:00] "That's something I say to my musicians and the people in my band: "Hey guys, that work, that song is not working out. My hips, do you see I'm moving? do you see I shake them? It's not working out. Let's put it a little bit more and [something I don't understand]"". -valuing.

The individual feels at home among people who are actively doing something and interacting with each other directly (visibly), and is able to organize people, move them around as necessary, and guide them in achieving a specific goal.
    [1:24 - 1:36] Interviewer: "Who writes your music?
    Shakira: "Who do you think?
    Interviewer: "Who makes the decisions in your life?"
    Shakira: "Who do you think?
    Interviewer: "Who makes your make up?"
    Shakira: "Who do you think?"

[1:41 - 1:44] "I like to be the captain of my own ship"

[6:20 - 6:28] "And can you believe that he has never asked me to do something in order to be with him. It's like completely understanding".

All of the above: examples of creative supporting her .

The ESFp builds any ethical relations from the position of his program function of volitional sensing. That is, it doesn't matter how his relations develop, in any event the SEE must remain the leader. The SEE is deeply convinced that the first and also the last word in the development of relations belongs to him. He is always absolutely confident in his right to check and to control any ethical situation, regardless of the fact whether he has the main or secondary role in it.
    Despite having relatively strong ethical orientation, despite the fact that "ethics of relations" is SEE's strong creative function, it cannot be said so that SEE's ethical relations develop easily and smoothly. To SEE generally nothing comes easily, because he always and everywhere has to conquer.
    [5:03 - 5:07] "Are you with me? Are you my manager or not?". Example of role . Doubting about the manager capacities of complying with what she wants or if he trust her enough, I suppose.

The individual is uncertain of other people's motives, intentions, and abilities and prefers to give them clear commands and assignments and judge their intentions and potential by whether or not they fulfill these demands.
    But could be just disagreements.

About her , I'll just attach this video. You are the judges:

But it could be that she just doesn't have enough vocabulary to explain her thoughts in another language.

About her , the best example is the argument he has with his manager:

Shakira: "There are things to be solved, problems to be solved!"
    Manager: "You have to make an album!".
    Shakira: "I'm gonna make an album!".

It fits the first two paragraphs of the Stratiyevskaya description of :

The SEE does not hide his problems on this aspect. How can he hide them when it becomes obvious that with all of his exceptional activity the SEE never has enough time. And where is he going to get it, when he starts several matters and undertakings simultaneously, each requiring high expenditures of time and effort.

An attempt to concentrate on what he should do now and how long it will take put the SEE into a lot of tension. Thus he generally prefers to not think about such things: the SEE does what he wants at the moment, and spends as much time as this activity requires. The SEE tries to work quickly and prefers not to get stuck on any step in order to have time to do as much as possible - he tries to not complicate work for himself. If some ambiguity or uncertainty appears, the SEE switches to another matter. Main thing for him - is to always advance, always move forward, not getting fixated or stuck on a specific problem.
    Shakira's : If you talk with a fan of her, you'll see that she'll highlight why she is so skilled and one of the smartest people alive: A graceful dancer, a multi-instrumentist, a founder of a charity that builds schools in her home country, the highest selling Colombian artist and a polyglot fluent in 5 languages (or 6, 7, idk).

The SEE frequently produces the impression of person who knows how to do everything. He or she sufficiently quickly masters new specialties, professions, skills - more accurately, new crafts and know-hows.** Moreover, that which he has once mastered does not become forgotten. The SEE actively uses his many-sided "arsenal" of abilities and talents, and usually easily finds possibilities to make additional income or earn money on the side. The SEE "sows, and reaps, and plays the flute in the meantime". Whichever work he undertakes, he does everything quickly and easily, as if he's playing.
    She really seems to have done everything, she likes to paint, to swim, to play basketball, golf, tennis... oof, enough, I'm not a fan...

Shakira's : This is an important thing because it involves her polemic last production, which I imagine is the reason why this thread comes alive again. She's criticized (or mocked) for throwing names of brands of different categories to compare people with them and judge, in a metaphorical way, their qualities as people. I think it is Se, because of the fixation in status symbols to prove a point in an attempt to humiliate someone. But it is also , according to the first paragraphs of the Stratiyevskaya description of Si:

The ESFp will never will allow himself or herself to look worse than others. He/she usually know how to present himself or herself effectively, although the SEE is sufficiently nitpikcy and critical about own looks and outward appearance.

Independently of the level of his income, the ESFp dresses with taste. Frequently people of this type have their own, personal, sometimes sufficiently extravagant style, which the SEE may not completely like in the depths of his or her soul and may not find it completely agreeable, but that the SEE considers to be necessary to adhere to in order to draw and command attention. The ESFp strives to positively distinguish himself or herself from other people by external appearance: he/she considers the brightness of own appearance to be an indispensable condition of own success.
    Ugh, almost reaching the end, but no, I'll skip , I'm tired of typing Shakira . 7 of 8 IEs. She's SEE.

In addition to all the things mentioned before, she doesn't seem to have stiff movements. She's an irrational, her hips don't lie.
    Last edited by HeInin; 01-23-2023 at 11:57 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-22-2023 at 10:23 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Let’s compare her to a bonified SEE

JLO

I want something real I want something to make a statement
    Everything has to be a battle and after a battle wearing her emotions on her sleeve and drama

https://youtu.be/EiNqC--F5Lw
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE! I think she has a strong demo. I get why she's typed ESE. Also, I think some of her past image advertisement has tried to play up the "caregiving" thing associated with ESEs

Really obvious messaging lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

After watching this video

https://youtu.be/Wi3ifHPOL1g

I'm changing my mind on SEE; Im going with SEI

Unlike SEE, she says she has to prove herself over and over again and with each "work" she pours in a lot of humbling work into it. In an interview with one of her albums she said she had to look to her kids to come up with certain ideas. She also says "satisfy your own desires and live your life the way you want to."

https://youtu.be/jM7-MiWYKt0
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 01-22-2023 at 10:39 AM.
    -

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her ex Pique seems like a gifted Ni dom to me
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she vibes like selena gomez and hes not as explosive as SEE or ESE shes SEI also IEIs have this thing where they appeal to nature or smth like that bc they absorb it with Ni but SEIs seem to do it more with specific things rather than archetypal e.g. waka waka
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Her ex Pique seems like a gifted Ni dom to me
    I feel like he's a typical SLI
    -

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I feel like he's a typical SLI
    Apparently scored 170 on an IQ test, but also did several others and scored 140. seems a bit doubtful for sensing types as these tests often deal with abstract cause-effect relationships
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Apparently scored 170 on an IQ test, but also did several others and scored 140. seems a bit doubtful for sensing types as these tests often deal with abstract cause-effect relationships
    I don't think IQ has anything to do with type especially on the S/N scale
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Back to Shakira

https://youtu.be/x2R8tYNZk0Q

She has pretty strong senses
    EIE!?!?
    -

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Back to Shakira

https://youtu.be/x2R8tYNZk0Q

She has pretty strong senses
    EIE!?!?
    Shakira is an EIE and Pique is an SLE - Creative Subtype. Most likely followed by Dominant (C+D, CD) [From the Model G perspective]

Shakira literally made a song about Pique cheating with a woman 20 years younger than her, currently his girlfriend. In that song she angrily mentions the name of Pique's current gf. Also, in the same song she says Pique is the baddest man on earth, etc etc etc. She made a comparison between her and pique's current girlfriend: "You changed a rolex for a casio ... you changed a Ferrari for a Twingo (renault)".

Some days after that, Pique announced a new partner to the football league he created: Casio. Also he showed up to his job with a Renault Twingo.

All of this happened this month xD

The song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AysC9dUOu4E

Pique and Casio: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/0VJaXNllyoM

Pique and Twingo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FVLRwHQxE2U

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shakira's songs are very commercially appealing. Her songs treat themes like the enjoyment of life, seduction, having the power in the relationship, dealing with breakups, falling in love for the 8237th time, fear of falling in love, physical attraction, those things... Maybe they're just the singles, or the songs aimed to a south american public, but I don't think her songs are really profound.
    I really would expect a person with a NiFe/FeNi type writing lyrics more like this:

Last edited by HeInin; 01-23-2023 at 01:54 AM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cluster B, probably.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pique- IEI-Fe
    Shakira- LSI-Ti
    Clara Chia(new girlfriend)- SLE-Se
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought Shakira is SEE at first, but now i'm thinking that ESE is more fitting.

Pique seems SLE to me.

Clara Chia seems IEE, she is less fierce than shakira and has an NF feel to her.
    Last edited by Kernel; 01-30-2023 at 07:55 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123