Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carrina View Post
    Fi polr is pretty easy. People who don't have a clue how others feel about them can be accidentally annoying.
    This is really true.

As a LIE, strangely enough, I find Fi-PoLR easiest to see, maybe because it is my DS function. But when I meet an ILE or an SLE, it is so easy for me to see that they are kind of klutzes at Fi.

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    This is really true.

As a LIE, strangely enough, I find Fi-PoLR easiest to see, maybe because it is my DS function. But when I meet an ILE or an SLE, it is so easy for me to see that they are kind of klutzes at Fi.
    That they are. Actually I think ethical polr in general is the most easy since it creates obvious interpersonal tension.

I actually empathise with this polr, I imagine it's painful to realise you're fucking your relationships up and not understand why people are reacting negatively to you, especially since fe is so important. I think fi polr types can go waay out of their way to preserve relationships with people that want in their lives.

They probably just see it as "people hate for no reason sometimes, and I just have to deal with that fact of life any way I can".